chapter 2

Winning My Bestfriend’s Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aish…really. Why did she have to open up that thing again??”, Eunhyuk is rolling on his bed, can’t bring himself to sleep at all, meanwhile the others already moved to their bed after they spent an hour ago woke up from their slumber with the tv on, only to saw the crying Eunhyuk embraced by Donghae’s arms.

Although Donghae and the members already comforted him and said that everything will be right, but still, Eunhyuk just too sensitive to forget the matter just like that and went to sleep. It’s not that he’s afraid of what might happen next, but Eunhyuk just feels kind of stupid to let things gone too far than it supposed to. If only he knew this will happen, he would distanced himself away from that girl sooner. It’s not that he hates IU or else, but the opposite, he feels pity for the girl. If only he didn’t court the girl in the first place, maybe this kind of things wouldn’t be happened either.

But then again, if Eunhyuk didn’t court IU, he sured the girl would surely made some move to Donghae.

Then Eunhyuk’s mind wandered to that time, four years ago when he and Leeteuk still hosted Sukira.  Eunhyuk had been IU’s fanboy that time, and he was happy to know that their guest was that girl. But then Eunhyuk’s mood dropped down when they went off air and the girl shamelessly asked to Eunhyuk for Donghae’s phone number. Blame Donghae’s popularity among girls for this one.

Of course being the bestfriend that just fell in love to his own bestfriend, Eunhyuk couldn’t help the jealousy that came after. And before he knew it, he already found the way to made the girl forgot about her feelings for Donghae. Soon they got close toward each other, but of course like Eunhyuk had planned before, he didn’t have any other intention than treated the girl as his friend. But things got worst than he predicted, and now Eunhyuk felt bad for all the hates he sent toward Donghae’s ex’s. He should just call it karma then.

“Hyukkie? You haven’t sleep yet, don’t you?”

Eunhyuk flinched from his thoughts as suddenly he heard Donghae’s voice through the door.

“H-Hae…? C-come in…”

“Haish…just like I thought isn’t it?”, Donghae made his way to sits beside Eunhyuk on the bed.

“How did you know that I haven’t sleep yet?”

“Being the understanding bestfriend I am, of course I know.”, Donghae smiled cheekily as he guides Eunhyuk to lay on the bed.

“H-Hae…w-what are you doing?”

“What am I doing? Of course I want to make you go to sleep with me.”

Eunhyuk’s body stiffened at the words. He knows Donghae didn’t mean his word to that kind of things, but Eunhyuk can’t help his burning cheeks as he imagined what might be happening between them right now, if only Donghae was his lover.

“Yah, what are you daydreaming at? Go to sleep. We have strict schedules tomorrow.”

Eunhyuk can feels his own heartbeat beats even more faster than it already was, as Donghae backhugging him. He can even feels Donghae’s warm breath tickles throughout his neck.

“Goodnight Hyukkie….”

“G-goodnight…H-Hae…”

‘Damn!’, Eunhyuk cursed himself for stuttering. He wasn’t supposed to show any strange behavior at this kind of time, but he can’t also lie to his heart.

Then suddenly a smile creeps to his face. Sometimes, Donghae  can be very childish towards him. But there are also times when Donghae being so gentle and mature, like this time. Eunhyuk thankful enough, that he has this two sides of Donghae beside him. He can enjoy their every moments together, but he can also rely on Donghae for his hard times.

Eunhyuk closed his eyes with a cheerful smile lingering on his face and Donghae’s arms around his body. If only they can stay like this forever, then everything else don’t really matter.

You you you…give me just the love that I need…

Just when Eunhyuk was about to reach his dreamland, he heard Donghae’s phone ringing. He glanced at Donghae who is now leaning to Eunhyuk’s night table to grab his phone.

‘Who would call at this kind of time?’

Eunhyuk glanced at his wall clock, noticing that it’s already 2 AM. And he thought he can have a nice long sleep with Donghae.

“Oh, hi Haejin. What’s wrong?”

Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes and tried to eavesdropping the conversation as he noticed the name. Donghae had been mentioned the name a couple times these past weeks. Eunhyuk had been trying to search some infos about the girl, as well as searched for her number through Donghae’s phone, but he found nothing for the name Haejin.

‘Just who the hell is her?’

“Wait, talk slowly. Why are you crying?”, Donghae is sitting uncomfortably on Eunhyuk’s bed, as his expression drawn so much worried. “Y-your father passed away? You should go home now?”

Eunhyuk can’t help his rising curiosity at the mention of ‘passed away’.

“Please don’t cry, okay? I’ll be right there. We’ll go together….”

Eunhyuk’s heart flinched as he heard Donghae’s soothing voice, aimed to other person than him.

‘Go where?! Is he planning to leave the dorm now?!’

Click.

“Hyukkie, I have to go now. I’ll be right back before our CF shooting start, and please tell the others that I’ll be okay.”

Before Eunhyuk could even registered anything, Donghae already left his spot beside Eunhyuk, and dashed to exit Eunhyuk’s room. Eunhyuk felt his heart being crashed. Just now Donghae said that he’ll accompany Eunhyuk to sleep. But the next moment, he already dashed away, leaving an empty spot beside Eunhyuk, as well as his heart. He surely didn’t know who is that Haejin girl, but one thing that Eunhyuk sure about, he got a new rival. And if he doesn’t make his move faster, he’ll surely lost Donghae. And the shelfish side of Eunhyuk just doesn’t want that kind of thing to happen.

Eunhyuk curled himself on his now cold bed.

That night, Eunhyuk couldn’t sleep at all, but instead, think of any explainable ways to get rid of Donghae from the girl called Haejin.

~WinningMyBestfriend’sHeart~

“Hyung, do you thing it’s okay for us to shoot a CF in this temple? This place seems like a holy place, and besides, the area also looks so old-“

“Aish, Wookie, it will be alright, okay? We shoot a CF here to promote this temple anyway, so what might happen? There are so many people here too, so don’t worry.”, Eunhyuk answered his shaky dongsaeng lazily, as he made his way to sits on one of the chairs prepared for them.

Right now, the Super Junior members are preparing their self to shoot a CF in a nearby temple outside Seoul. This temple have been getting some acknowledge from the tourists, so the government decided to make the place as one of the Seoul’s next tourisms guides along with the other places. Being the ambassador, Super Junior leads to be a part of the promotions, and a shooting scene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter