chapter 8

Winning My Bestfriend’s Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“CUT!! CUT!! CUT!! Haish, we won’t be able to finish the shooting if it’s like this! We’ll take a break for some minutes! And as for Eunhyuk, please, be.more.feminine. Okay? I don’t know what was actually going on after your accident and I feel sorry for it, but you’re the face and lead dancer of the group for god’s sake. Opened up your legs that wide? That was so not cool.”

Eunhyuk could only nods her head as the director stood up from his chair, definitely not amused with the situation. She glanced at the rest of the members, and their tired looking faces only make Eunhyuk even more fed up.

After several postponed time with their MV shooting schedule, SNSD had finally going through their first MV shooting. But of course, Eunhyuk just have to ruin all the excitement with her ‘weird’ gestures all the time.

It’s not like she didn’t practice hard enough, it’s just her body which couldn’t seem to cooperate well with her. After years being a guy, of course it’s not easy to just turn into a feminine woman in short time, unless Eunhyuk is truthfully lost her memories and thought herself as a girl from the beginning. She also have memorized all the steps, but the gestures, she can’t even explain it herself.

At first she thought that being the perfect person with a perfect boyfriend would be heaven for her, but turns out it didn’t go quite well. Eunhyuk would surely have to hide herself first and do whatever it takes to be the girl that everyone imagine.

Her MV outfits filled with pink colours despite their black MV theme, and her lips is as red as cherry. She even had to wear pink clothes to go to the shooting place and dressed nicely to get rid of anyone’s suspicion about her image ‘change’.

“Unnie? Are you okay?”, Seohyun tapped her shoulder lightly, worries absolutely drawn on her face.

Eunhyuk said no reply, afraid that she’ll hear the disappoinment words once she open to talk.

“Unnie, it’s okay, we know how’s your feeling right now…don’t feel so burdened okay? You know how cruel director Kim could be…”, Yoona came from the other side, encourage her with a light squeeze on the other shoulder.

“I-I’m sorry guys, I’ve disappoint you all, you’ve all worked so hard but yet I-“, Eunhyuk couldn’t continue her sentence, as she tried so hard to suppressed her sobs.

“Unnie, do not ever say that again, okay? You’ve worked as hard as us, and even went solo practices until late night while you weren’t fully recovered. We notice your effort, so you have to smile unnie…”

Eunhyuk glanced at the rest of the girls, and how she feels even more ashamed of herself when she found out that they’re all smiling at her instead of scolding her.

She really doesn’t deserve those genuine smiles.

“I-I’m really sorry guys! I-I can’t do this!!”, Eunhyuk is suddenly sprinting her way exiting the shooting room, leaving all the people inside confused as she continuously tried to hold back her tears.

“Wait, Unnie!”, she heard the call, but ignored it instead and running through the empty corridor, tears started to fall from her eyes.

“OUCH!!”

Eunhyuk fell first on the floor, caressing her slightly aching back.

“Oh my, I’m sorry Eun! Are you okay?”

She was about to lift her body, but felt someone’s hands grabbed her by the shoulder and help her to stand up instead.

“Thanks…”

“Eun, are you okay? Why are you crying?”

Eunhyuk startled by the familiar voice, and looking to the person’s face directly for the first time.  In a split second, she couldn’t really hide her shocked expression when she learned that the person who collided with her is none other than Haejin.

And he’d seen her crying.

“Eun, is there something wrong? You’re in the middle of your MV shooting right? Did something happen that make you cry?”

Haejin keeps on bombarding her with questions, which she absolutely doesn’t want to answer at the moment. Eunhyuk is wondering though, how can Haejin be at the same place as her?

“Oh, I almost forgot. Me and Donghae had just finished our MV shooting too for the subunit. He’ll probably be here soon…”

Eunhyuk’s chest feels like burning up by an unseen fire, adding more hole to her already aching self. While she’s suffering from the MV shooting, those two had probably having fun only with the both of them, laughing while enjoyed the shooting moment.

She and Donghae had a duet song too! And their couple is popular among the fans! This is so unfair, why can she and Donghae held a concert together too?

Her gloomy mind had suddenly turned into an upset one. ‘How could this person said that thing so casually, as if I’m just a mere stranger??’, Eunhyuk cursed silently, looking at the still confused Haejin intensely, slowly erasing her trace of tears on her cheeks.

“Jin?”

Just when Eunhyuk was about to walk away and ignored the culprit that had made her worse day became even more worse, she suddenly heard the other familiar voice, that seems to walk closely to them. She absolutely know whose voice it is. Just then, she got the more brilliant idea.

“Oh, is that Dong-“

Without any second thoughts, Eunhyuk is suddenly hugging Haejin tightly, burrying her face on Haejin’s neck.

Haejin tried to free himself from Eunhyuk’s embrace, but just when he was about to, Eunhyuk suddenly pleaded a sob.

“It’s not my lucky day today, I really need someone’s shoulder right now, please, just stay like this for a while….”

“B-but Eun, This-“

“Please, only for awhile, then I’ll let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter