chapter 7

Winning My Bestfriend’s Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“2….Hae?”

“Yep, 2Hae. Lee Donghae and Lee Haejin.”, the guy beside Donghae explained, making Eunhyuk’s jaw dropped in second.

“H-H-Hae…jin?”

Eunhyuk asked one more time, hoping that she had heard it wrong. There is no way the guy in front of him was Lee Haejin that she knew. Haejin is a girl, and this Lee Haejin is absolutely a guy. And besides, how come he join Super Junior?

‘That’s not possible…’, Eunhyuk shook her head as she tried to clear her mind.

But then again….

Eunhyuk snapped open her eyes when she remembered her wish.

‘Hope Haejin never exist as a member of her girl group.’

That’s right. Eunhyuk only hoped that Haejin never be a part of her girl group. Is it mean that the wooden box had consciously turn Haejin into a guy and make Super Junior’s formation split upside down? Or is it just a mere coincidence? There is no way that the wooden box could think independently. Despite its magic, it is still an inanimate object that doesn’t have brain…

Crap. Eunhyuk shall just write down her wish in detail next time.

“Baby? Are you okay?”

Eunhyuk snapped back from her thoughts when suddenly Donghae caressed her back lovingly.

“U-uh, yeah…I’m okay…”

“Why did you practice until this late Eun? You’ve just recovered, although you’re the lead dancer, you shouldn’t force yourself too much…”

The Haejin guy suddenly burst out.

Uncounsciously, Eunhyuk stares at Haejin’s facial intensely, making the said guy shifted in his position uncomfortably. No matter how long Eunhyuk staring at him, he is indeed look a like so much with Lee Haejin she knew. But why did the wooden box have to do this anyway? it could had just make Haejin disappeared forever, then it would make Eunhyuk’s happiness complete. Not that Eunhyuk is not satisfied or being cruel, but if things keep on like this, Eunhyuk could sense that something might go wrong sooner or later. She doesn’t want her sacrifice of her past life to be a waste.

“Baby, is there anything wrong with Jin’s face?”, Donghae’s soft voice woke her up from her intense mind battling.

“O-oh, ne, I’m fine. Maybe…I’m just a little bit tired…”, Eunhyuk tried to show her best smile she could show at the time.

“Then why don’t you guys just go home? You should your precious girlfriend to her dorm Hae, she looks  real damn tired. I’m afraid that she’ll faint anytime soon…”, Haejin suddenly joint the conversation, said things that seems like mocking Eunhyuk from Eunhyuk’s point of view.

“Will you be okay to come back alone to our dorm? I’ll catch up later after I drive Eun baby home…”

“Yep, sure, no prob. We’ve spent the whole day together anyway, you should have sometimes for you and your girlfriend…”, Haejin blink to them for the last time before he head to the practice room’s exit.

The guy version of Lee Haejin, and Eunhyuk still doesn’t like him at all.

‘Did he really have to mention that he’d spent the whole day with MY Donghae?! Bastard…’

Eunhyuk cursed silently, both to Haejin and of course, the wooden box. If only that stupid box would just get rid of Haejin from this earth, then Eunhyuk wouldn’t have to deal with him again. Eunhyuk might be win this time because she is Donghae’s girlfriend, but of course that uncertainty is still lingering as long as that Lee Haejin is still around Donghae, and even more, living in the same roof as Donghae.

“Let’s go baby, I’ll drive you home. Poor my Eunnie, you look so tired….”, Donghae hugged her shoulder as he lead their way exiting the practice room, oblivious by Eunhyuk’s sudden change of mood.

‘But Lee Haejin is a guy now, and the chance that Donghae will like him is small…’, Eunhyuk frowned. ‘But I can’t take a risk…Donghae should spend lots of time with me only!’, Eunhyuk shook her head lightly.

‘Shall I do something then?’, Eunhyuk suddenly smirked.

To think about it again, she might got an idea to get rid of Haejin from Donghae’s side. It must be super hard for her to make them go separate ways, because the two are in Super Junior, and Eunhyuk, she’s just an outsider instead. The only way to make Donghae distance himself forever with Haejin, is only that way.

‘I’m a girl now, a pretty one for that case. I will use that method….just like the old times…’, Eunhyuk smirked lightly, enough for her only to know.

While Donghae, is still oblivious about the whole situation his girlfriend is currently planning.

 

~WinningMyBestFriend’sHeart~

 

“Hey, Eun. Sorry I came late, had a schedule to do…”

Eunhyuk tightened her hoodie as she glanced at the person in front of her.

Never did she expect that she’ll meet this person at such place. At Han River, the favorite place for celebrities to have their dates.

“I notice that you still wear your sweatpants, did you have just finished practicing again and straightly come here? You know, you’ve worked hard yesterday, resting will be better for your health…”, the guy beside her seems bewildered by the fact, looking at her concernly.

Eunhyuk just stood still in her position, decided not to give a straightforward answer. The thing that concerned her more is the fact that someone could possibly saw them. But not like she doesn’t want it anyway. That thing will surely come in handy for her plan.

“Here, take my coat….”

“Eh?? N-no, Jin I’m okay! I’ve got my jacket, just wear this or you’ll probably get cold later…”

“Nah, I’ll be okay. You’re a girl, and weaker than me, I don’t want Donghae to scold me later because I let his precious catch a cold…”

Eunhyuk feels a pat on her head, and how she couldn’t even describe that she wants to throw up right at the moment. Again, she realized that this guy didn’t mean it that way, but by the way he spelled ‘weaker’, Eunhyuk feels that her pride being mocked.

And that’s so annoying.

And again, you read it right. Eunhyuk is currently meeting with Haejin, at the side of Han River, in the middle of the night after practicing. Eunhyuk had called him earlier of the day, and he gladly accepted her invitation. She couldn’t be any happier than that. After thinking hard last night, she finally decided she’ll go with her plan.

“So, you said that you have something important to talk about? I wonder what is it, you even warned me not to tell Donghae…”

Haejin sat just by the river side, followed by Eunhyuk.

“Well, actually….I want to ask you a favor.”

“A…favor?”

“Yep, let’s just say that me and Donghae will have our special celebration in less than a month, and I want to prepare something special for him…”, Eunhyuk smiled –or rather smirk- as she turned to look at Haejin’s expression.

“Hoho… if not the romantic couple in the whole hallyu industry…”, Haejin teased as he –again- patted Eunhyuk’s head lightly. “Of course I would gladly help you Eun…but, there is something that I want to ask you…”

Eunhyuk glanced at Haejin suspiciously. “And….that is?”

“Have you got all your memories back? I mean…you’ve  remembered your special day with Donghae…”

Eunhyuk startled by Haejin’s sudden question. This guy is really something. Does he purposely remind her of that thing to distract her? Well then, this Lee Haejin had just fire up the tension.

“U-umm…n-no, of course not all…But, I can just remember some important things in the mean time…”, Eunhyuk reasoned out.

“Ouch…I feel hurt…”, Haejin faked a sad expression, which again, doesn’t feel so right in Eunhyuk’s eyes. “Is that mean I’m not that important, until you totally forgot about me?”, he add up a sob this time.

Eunhyuk really want to strangle this guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter