chapter 6

Winning My Bestfriend’s Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Repeat the moves please! Eun done it wrong again!”, the choreographer’s shouts echoed through the practice room. There are some people that currently inside, including SNSD’s manager, some crew, and of course, the choreographer.

It’s been two weeks since Eunhyuk discharged from the hospital, and whether she liked it or not, Eunhyuk had to deal with the dance routine again. SNSD will have their comeback within two months, and everything should be perfect as what their CEO wanted. She just done the recording for the mini album yesterday. Eunhyuk incredibly shocked herself with her own voice, because she can sing beautifully, even the producer said so. But the real problem starts today, when they have to practice for the dance.

Eunhyuk reasoned out that she had forgot all the steps because of the incident, which thankfully the choreographer understand. But still, the move is harder than she thought. She could practically conclude that her amazing dancing skills when she was a guy, had gone somewhere else. She’s still good at dancing, but not as good as before.

Eunhyuk scooted down onto the floor, trying to catch her breath. She glanced to the girls, who were nothing much better than her. Eunhyuk felt slightly guilty for them, because of her they have to repeat the moves all the way. They even still have photoshoots and MW shooting tomorrow, yet here they are, stuck in the practice room for almost 8 hours already.

But the problem is, Eunhyuk couldn’t contain herself dancing with the heels, because it is even more painful than she thought. She had tried to wore high heels for concert sometimes with Super Junior, but never did she wear it this long. She glanced at her slightly swollen ankles. She doesn’t understand, why didn’t her body cooperate with her and being as feminine as possible, like what Seohyun had told Eunhyuk about her personality. It’s like only Eunhyuk’s outer body that turn into a girl, but herself is still sadly, a guy.

Eunhyuk could practically conclude that she looks even more tomboy than Amber. She just tied her long hair messily, and grabbed the first clothes in her room she saw so that she could went to SM building immediately, because seriously, staying in one roof with SNSD members? That was surely still a hard thing for Eunhyuk.

“Eun? What’s happening to you, huh? You look like….’other person’ as soon as you’re out from the hospital. Dress up messily, don’t use any makeup on, I even doubt that you brush your hair before you went here. And importantly, where is your pink stuffs? Those were so…..not you.”, SNSD manager blurted out, sighing and eyeing Eunhyuk unbelievably.

Eunhyuk could only sighed in silent, as she saw the members also looking worriedly towards her. She muttered ‘sorry’ as an apology.

“Maybe….unnie is just tired…she just discharged from the hospital two weeks ago anyway…”, Yoona answered, trying to defend Eunhyuk.

“Yoong, you know that it is not an excuse. We have contracts to deal with, and you all signed to it. So whether you liked it or not, you have to do it. Eunhyuk is not an exception. She’ve recovered, and so she has to do her duty as an idol.”, manager suddenly sat beside her, and the SNSD members unconsciously make a circle.

“Look, Eun, for someone as talented as you, I thought that there won’t be any problem for you to learn the dance steps, even if it has to be all over again. You did great for the recording, you also have to do great for the dance. But seeing from your progress, I doubt it. Your move were too stiff, and I even found some kind of ‘manly’ style in your dance moves? It’s supposed to be a girl’s dance Eun, not the otherwise…”, manager patted her shoulder gently.

Of course she understand that it is a girl dance. But the problem is she couldn’t even control her own body. She could memorize the steps easily, if only they don’t have to practice wearing high heels. Plus the choreographer keep on telling them to repeat, because she had done the moves wrong.

“Umm…I agree with manager, sorry unnie. But…I think your moves are too…masculine for the  dance? I even got surprised because you could do such dance. You were supposed to be done girly kind of dances…”, Yuri spoke up.

Eunhyuk knew Yuri didn’t mean it bad, because she realized it herself.

“N-ne…I’m sorry…I think my mind is kind of in a blank stage right now…”, Eunhyuk bow her head a little, as a sign of regret.

“No, it’s okay unnie…we know you it’s not your fault, the thing that happened in the practice room before the incident was really-emph!”

Jessica immediately smothered Sunny’s mouth before she could continue her blabbers any longer. The other members look suspiciously panic, while Eunhyuk still trying to register the situation.

‘What was Sunny trying to say that Sica had to stop her?’, Eunhyuk thought in her mind.

“Ehm…”, manager suddenly clear his throat, trying to erase the heavy atmosphere.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter