chapter 1

Winning My Bestfriend’s Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SUPER JUNIOR! SUPER JUNIOR! SUPER JUNIOR!”

The screams. He can hear his own heartbeat. It thumps so fast, as if trying to synchronize the situation inside the venue. The screams are getting louder and impatient.

The fans are excited.

He takes a deep breath, before clapping his two hands in the air, making all the attention in the backstage are at him now. He stares meaningly at his surroundings, before smiling genuinely towards the people around him.

This is it. It’s a big day. The second time that their group will make another history. Unforgettable moments.

“Alright members! Lets pray together!”, he smiles his charming gummy smile, gesturing his so called members to go to his side.

Everyone is currently busy preparing right now. This will be the second time Super Junior hold their Super Show in Tokyo Dome. Just in a couple more minutes, they will have those most hundred thousands of sapphire blue lightsticks around them. The members yet so anticipated. Nervous but also excited. Although some members can’t join the concert to currently serving the army, Super Junior still wants to give the best performances to their ELFs.

Eunhyuk, as the temporary ‘leader’ he is, have the duty to lead the others, pray together before the concert starts.

Soon after the members make circle around him, once again he takes a deep breath.

“Today is an important day, the day of our unforgettable moments. Lets pray together and do our best, so we’ll have a very beautiful memories to remember later when we get old...”, once again, he smiles genuinely. He can’t help to glanced at a specific direction, lifting the corner of his lips wider.

“One more minute!!”, one of the the staffs suddenly shouts, make all the people backstage running around more, as if the bomb is about to explode.

“Alright. Lets shout it! Uri Super Juni-!”

“OEO!!”

The members lift their hands to the air, before heading to the side entrance to the stage.

“Wait, Eunhyuk, Donghae!”

Eunhyuk stop in his feet, glancing at his manager’s direction. The one that called his name and his so-called bestfriend’s name before. Soon, he and Donghae walk to his manager and glancing at each other, as if they already know why their manager called them for.

“I just want to tell you, don’t forget to do the fanservices. It’s Japan. You know you got so many Eunhae shippers here, so don’t disappoint them. We have to boost I Wanna Dance album sell, so give them what they want. Oh, and don’t forget the main script you’ve read before. You guys do too much out-of-the-script actions last time.”

And with that, their manager shoo them to the others.

Eunhyuk’s mood drop down in second. ‘Why does he have to ruin my mood in the last second?’

It’s not that Eunhyuk doesn’t like the fanservices. Gosh, he enjoyed when he and Donghae can do those ‘pretty’ intimates act around the other people. Eunhyuk even becomes more aggressive these days. The thing is, all those fanservices are fake. Eunhyuk knows, as much as he did all the fanservices wholeheartedly, Donghae will never do the same way. Heck, he always tried to avoid doing things morethan kiss on the cheek.

‘I don’t want people to misunderstand things Hyukkie…’, that’s what Donghae once said.

Misunderstand? A lot of people already misunderstand things! Don’t you get it, this is what SM wants for us! So they’ll increase the market sells, and leave us dying to give the ever so best fanservices the fans want! The fanservices that makes my heart fluttered, but at the same time crashed it again and again! The fanservices that makes me feels this forbidden feeling towards you Lee Donghae!

How Eunhyuk wants to scream that out, but he knows things better left unsaid, no matter how painful it is.

“Eunhyukkie, are you okay?”

Eunhyuk wakes up from his trance, as he feels a soothing voice tap his shoulder. Beside him, already standing the person that ruined his heart. Ruined his heart? Yes, maybe that’s the right choice of words.

Donghae is standing there, offering his hand and smile innocently, while Eunhyuk could just accept that hand with a half-genuine smile.

“Let’s do our best, okay? What do you think should we do to make the fans go crazy?”

Sometimes, being in the charge of the Eunhae couple fanservices made Eunhyuk’s body tired and burdensome, no matter how much he enjoyed the touches.

~WinningMyBestfriend’sHeart~

The concert ended with a big success. Sure it still has one more day to come, but the members sure they’ll go through the next day. ELFs never dissapoint them anyway.

“So, what will you do with that towel, hyung?”, Eunhyuk turn to his left only to see a grinning Kyuhyun with a messed up hair.

Super Junior members are currently walking along the hallway inside their hotel. All of them are tired for the four hours concert and all they want to do now is heading to their respected room and take some good sleep for tomorrow.

“I’ll put this in TLJ of course.”, he answered shortly, his face expressed his tired state.

“You know, you have to stop that of yours. I think it’s getting worse.”

“Eh? What of mine?”

“Aish, you know what I mean hyung. Collecting all those Eunhae stuffs from fans and decorate it prettily inside TLJ. Don’t you think it will make the fans misunderstand the things much more? I think you have to start restrict you fanservices only on stage. You know, poor those innocent kids. How will they react if only they know that Donghae hyung is-“

“Aish! I know that Kyu! You don’t have to tell me anything okay? In case you forget, Donghae is the one who took this stuff from fans. I just save this poor thing from the trashbin.”, Eunhyuk answered his evil dongsaeng half whispering, despite the fact that he wanted to shout to that dongsaeng for the silly thing he just said.

Eunhyuk glanced at the other members w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter