Chapter 04

100 Days With 100 Wishes
Please log in to read the full chapter

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into a month.

Now there was 30 stars with one heart. The dreams came to me often now that I was dating Chanyeol. Every pain I feel, every kiss he gave, every date we went lingered in my mind. I wrote about all the dates we went and where we went, sometimes I would write down my dreams instead. Two months, that's all I've got just two more months to choose. Today Chanyeol is taking me out for dinner, we are going to a chinese restaurant. I enjoy chinese food well it depends on which one we are going to. 

The jar, something was off about the jar. I couldn't get it into my mind.

Now and then it would crack a little, even if I didn't fold any more hearts. I kept it all away and spend my day as good as possible with him. He'd never shown a sad side to him, just always a long smile which sometimes would tick me off, I would ask if he is fine or not the answer would be no or I'm fine. I dozed off looking out the window. Seoul was a beautiful and calm world for me. The tall towers, old people roaming around in the morning, taxies driving back and fourth, the star lit skies when night fell. The pain substained for now I got to meet Dr. Kim yesterday, he prescribed more pain reliever for me but as ususal I would never take them. Maybe it's because I can handle the sharp pain now. 

 

 

"Chanyeol which Chinese restauraunt are we going to?"

"Mmmm, the one downtown near the bakery shop."

"Really?! I love that one."

"It looks like we have something in common besides working together at the same coffee shop." He smirked.

"Just keep your eyes on the road." I gently pushed his face away from me.

"Make me."

"I don't want to get into an accident." Those words came out which made me think of the past. He kept his eyes on the road until we made it to the restaurant.

 

We got out of the car and walked in while holding eachother's hand.

 

"Omo a couple!" We looked at eachother and smiled back.

"Come and take a seat over there."

"Thank you." We walked after her just smiling at what she said. We took our seats and she handed us a menu.

 

"What do you like to eat?" He stared at me with his brown eyes. I gently set the menu down and looked at him.

"Anything and you?" He looked around at first then back to me.

"Well...." He leaned in and kissed me hungrily, I couldn't help but kiss back.

"Are you ready? Oh...." We broke off and we starte

Please log in to read the full chapter