Prologue

100 Days With 100 Wishes
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was like any normal day for me. The sun shone brightly, birds chirping, blissful wind hitting every inch of my face. But I wasn't normal from the inside like everyone else. My parents got into a car accident when I was ten. They left me in this cruel world with nothing but a small apartment. I survived amazingly, I worked for hours to get money even if I have to work all day till night falls. I survived on my own. Today was my check up at the hospital, I usually hate check ups but it helps once in a while. I took a cab out downtown where the nearest hospital that I go to everyday was. Since it was a Monday the place was crowded, we drove past old buildings, old streets, and people going by. I stared out my window and wondered why is this happening to me, why did my parents leave me so early. I gazed out towards an old grandmother who sold jars and sheets of thin paper that was folded into stars.  As we drove past the building was in my sight.

"Kamssamida ahjusshi." I payed him and took off into the building. 

"Hi I came here to meet Dr.Kim, is he here at the moment." 

"He is with a patient right now please take a seat and I'll inform him."

"Thank you." I walked over to my seat until the same old lady came in. She stood next to me since all of the seats were taken.

"Oh.... You can sit here." I stood up and she took the seat.

"Thank you my child." She smiled warmly and wrinkles appeared on the sides of and eyes. 

"Mrs.Jiyeon." I raised my hand and walked off.

 

 

"Hello how are you feeling today?" 

"I don't know, some nights I would throw up blood and when I eat I would puke it all out." He jotted it down on his clipboard. 

"Do you feel dizzy sometimes?" I nodded my head and he continued jotting it down. 

I rested my body on the scanner bed. It scanned me through. I was worried that nothing will happen to me. After everything I stood up and walked to the office.

"So we found out that you have a virus or disease in your body, it's been to long we can't do anything about it. It spreaded all over your body especially around your stomach and heart area." I was shocked  at his words. I tried not to cry and hide my face in my palms. Why is this happening to me? Who could save me now? Do I stand a chance against it? Maybe not.

"Are you sure you can't do anything about it?" He nodded his head. 

"You only have 100 days left probably 4 months to be exact. I'm sorr

Please log in to read the full chapter