Sequel

100 Days With 100 Wishes
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol couldn't take his eyes off the camera for a second. All he did was sit there and think of that women he saw. She was no ordinary women she was Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon. He smiled like a dork on his bed and hearing the rain drop fall from the dark gray skies. When can I see her again?

Jiyeon sat in her bed thinking of that stranger named Park Chaneyol. She mentally slapped herself from thinking of his cheesy smile on that day. The wind howled through the dark day. For some reason she felt like she already knew him from somewhere like in her dreams maybe even in the past. Jiyeon couldn't get it to cross her mind. As the rain poured harder the wind blew stronger her chest came to a slight pain for some odd reason for a good five minutes. What is this pain?  as she clenched her hand onto her chest. After the pain subsided, Jiyeon looked out the window and watched the rain come down and hear the thunder roar. When can I see him again?

Jiyeon you can't leave me!! Jiyeon!! Chanyeol cried his heart out while holding her limp body in his embrace. Rain ran down on them, furiously. The wind blew harder as he held her tighter. 

Chanyeol just leave me. Don't look back, it pains me to see you like this. Please, just go and forget. In this life time we weren't ment to be. Just remember that I love you to the fullest and will find  you in my next long life.

Chanyeol, chanyeol please.

Chanyeol woke from this nightmare he had. His head was filled with sweat and he had slept on the floor this whole time. The rain still poured outside and it grew dark and the night sky had no stars. What is this?  Why was her name Jiyeon as well?  Chanyeol ruffled his hair and through himself back onto the bed with his arm resting under his head. It was rare to have those kinds of dreams for him. Ever since he met Jiyeon these bad dreams appeared every night.

Chanyeol I love you.

These words was the last she spoke. Jiyeon wasn't ready to leave him like this but she has no choice. Jiyeon sleeping soundlessly on her warm bed, also had a nightmare.

Jiyeon, you have to let go of him. The ahjumma came by her side as she looked at Chanyeol cry over her body. Jiyeon couldn't touch him anymore, an

Please log in to read the full chapter