Chapter 09

100 Days With 100 Wishes
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol. That was his name. The voice I'd hear in my dreams calling for me, the soft kisses he gave, every touch. I don't want to remember anything from him. I just wanted to be happy and live life without counting down my days and folding little stars every night. Being with chanyeol was happiness to me but why does he have to be the one to suffer when I'm not here, and maybe I'll be the one to suffer when he is not near me. The two paths I had to choose was hard enough for me already. Days drew closer and closer. I felt like the four months just zoomed by and gave me only one more month to live. The jar was now uncared for but I still had to fold a hundred to recieve my wish. Just thirty-seven more stars then it's all over.

"Jiyeon, I hope you know that you only have a month left my dear."

"Ahjumma, even if I do I still don't know who you are yet."

"When time comes my dear, when time comes." The darkness overcame me in a blink of an eye.

 

Dear journal, long time no talk. I felt like your the only one who understands my feelings except for chanyeol. I'm guessing that they lied about the cure. No one in this world is right. One month left to go..... just one. Life went really fast for me, just like paper running out in a notebook. Which way should I choose? I  just don't know. Loosing him would be my last wish I just don't want to see him suffer because of me. How would you feel if you only had four months to live?

 

After writing in my journal I slipped down to the ground and laid there grasping the small jar in my hand. I cried to myself, to the stars, to my parents, to anyone who can help me.

"Ahhh.....what the heck!" My chest started to burn in and out, my breathing was uncontrolable, a cold sweat came upon me. 

"Chanyeol help me. PLEASE!" Pitch black. No lights to giude me, no Chanyeol, no ahjumma. Just me, myself and I.

 

Waking up to a blank white room with people talking and footsteps coul

Please log in to read the full chapter