My everything

Love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweet chapter !! ^^ I wrote it when I heard you're my everything... It's a super sweet love song so ^^ Thanks you for your reading. After this chapter, it'll be all about a gentle and cute love ^^ Don't hate Kwon Ji Yong in this story anymore, he's very perfect lover ^^ ( just in this story, I wait for him in the real life to show his love for our Panda , ahaha )

Many things…when you lost it, you realize that you can’t live without it… But it’s too late, always too late… Seungri, this time, am I not late to hold your hand ? You know, just see your smile, it’s enough to me… I love you more than I can say…

When I have a chance to love you again, baby, I swear this time I will love you with all my heart. I met you, but you looked at me with all the precautions and fear in your eyes. I knew, the me in your previous life, caused you a deep wound and you couldn’t forget it. But, baby, he is the one in your previous life, not me, not the one in this life, not the one who has the memories about three lifetimes love of us, about the worst pain that I have felt when I lost you. I can’t tell you about it, so I chose the way to come near you slowly and slowly. This time, the person who always looks at you from a far place, let me be the one. My Seungri, just let you smile, I will do anything…

I find all the way to protect you, but nothing is perfect in this world. When I look at the news in television and newspaper, I feel like once again, you will hurt because of me. Baby, in that place, are you crying ?? Crying in silent, crying in misery… I call you but you doesn’t answer my phone, I try to tell people around you to watch you for me, but I know, they won’t know that you had problem. Because Seungri whom I know, always hide the pain deep inside soul and heart, not let people know, and let all the pain eat you slowly and slowly… When I think about it, I want to come home right away, and tell you anything.

Baby, I’m a freak, because you love me, you must take bad thing. But, I can’t let you go, never let you go. You can hate me, you can loath me, but you can’t leave me. Seungri, just this last tme, I have to make you wait for me… Just this time…

I’m standing in front of you, and you won’t look at my face. I look at you, you’re more thin than the last time I saw you. It makes my heart hurt like hell. I want to hug you, but you push me away. You lift your face and smile with me. An empty smile. You ask me so manything, nonsense things.You wish my happiness with the one I love, who is the one I love ?? If it’s not you, my heart won’t beat for anyone else in this world . You say so much, so I only have one way to pretend you continue using words to hurt yourself. I pull you near me and kiss you. Baby, don’t alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter