our new story.

Love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the end of this story. And it's written for my sis Xiao Lun. Hope you like this ^^ Thanks you for your reading for this story. I really hope it brought smile for you. Love you all ^^

Ji Yong hugs Seungri tightly from behind . They’re on the prviate beach so they don’t hide their lovely touches for each other. In the sunshine, feel the wind, hear the sound of waves, Seungri relies on Ji Yong’s embrace and closes his eyes, like he’s having a beautiful dream.

“ It’s so peace right here. So peace that I think if we live like this forever, we’ll be very happy, baby.”

Seungri squeezes Ji Yong’s hand. Only at this place like this, only have them, no one’s else at there, he can hug his lover like this, hold his hand like this, and watch the sun’s going down with him. Only this moment, he’s Ji Yong’s lover. Of course he wants to live this moment forever, but not now, really not now.

“ This scene is really beautiful, Ji ah. But you know, to me, the most breath taking moment is when you stand on the stage, and sing with all your passion. You’re the most beautiful thing to me. And you have to fly on the blue sky, with your large wing, Ji Yong ah. You know that, don’t you ?”

“….I know that, baby. But I really yearn for this time. The time when we can be ourself, not the one we want people to see. Seungri, I just want to tell people that I love you.”

“ Moron. I’m right here, always listen to you. You can tell me hundred times as you can. Our love just belongs to us, not to anyone. So don’t concern to people’s eyes.  My dragon, just continues our dream, achieves what we want. I told you, when you turn around to see, I’m right beside you. Always. Always.”

Seungri turns back to look deep inside Ji Yong’s eyes. In his eyes, shines the light of hope. In there, Ji Yong can see the image of two people who have white hair, time has dyed their appearance, and they’re holding hand with each other, walk slowly on the beach, together, forever together…

Ji Yong wonders that’s his dream or their future

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter