I Would Wait A Lifetime ~ Choi Siwon

Mr. Perfect

“… make sure he’s well fed and don’t let him move around for a while. Other than this, there is nothing to worry about.” Heechul heard a man’s deep voice as his eyes fluttered open. Groaning, the diva tried to lift himself from his laying position.

It was as if the moment Heechul stood on his feet, the same moment he was on the floor, groaning in pain. His legs had totally given out.

 Footsteps were heard as Siwon quickly ran into the room. Heechul felt himself being lifted from the floor and gently placed back onto the bed.

“Are you okay?” Siwon’s anxious voice sounded.

Heechul was still in a daze. He dumbly nodded, his hands massaging his sore side.

Siwon could only sigh as he saw the state of the man in front of him. “Heechul, I need you to stay in bed today, alright. If you need anything just call me or one of the maids and we’ll get it to you.”

The diva felt his head throbbing and just nodded. Siwon helped him lay back down and tucked him in. Soon, Heechul was once again out cold, light snores escaping his mouth. Siwon sighed deeply and left the male alone.

 

“How is he?” Hyukjae asked once Siwon was back downstairs.

“Not good. He doesn’t comprehend properly.”

Hyuk sighed. “It’s the meds. Don’t worry too much. What did his parents say?”

“They don’t know.”

Hyukjae’s eyes narrowed. “What do you mean? You didn’t tell them?”

Siwon shook his head. “I sent them out for the weekend to the beach. I actually wanted to spend time with Heechul alone.”

“But what exactly happened to him?”

Siwon looked down to the floor. “Well, after school, we’d gone out to eat. Heechul went to the bathroom while I was going to order but suddenly I saw Sooyoung.”

Hyuk gasped. “Sooyoung, your ex?!”

Suddenly it dawned on the quarterback. “!”

Hyukjae was shocked at the sudden change. “W-What happened?”

“ me and that !” Siwon bellowed, his head buried in his hands. “I should’ve known Heechul would’ve been hurt! I should’ve ing known but I’m a bastard and I just let him feel ignored!”

Hyukjae sighed and patted his friend’s back. “Siwon ah, calm down. It isn’t your fault and Heechul isn’t even that hurt. He fainted due to anxiety not because you hurt his feelings. Plus, if you feel bad go make it up to him. Cursing to me won’t make anything better.”

Siwon sighed and nodded. “You’re right Hyuk.”

Hyukjae cracked a grin. “Aren’t I always? Anyways, I’m off. I have a date with Hae~ Good luck buddy!”

 

Siwon flinched as the hot soup bowl touched his hands but didn’t dare let go. The jock hurriedly ran up the stairs and into Heechul’s room.

“ that’s hot,” the jock cursed, placing the bowl down. Siwon’s eyes then flew to the empty bed before he panicked.

“I’m over here,” a lazy voice spoke.

Siwon flipped around to see a half Heechul sitting on the couch.

“It’s too hot in this room and you told me to stay in here today so I couldn’t even come downstairs.” Heechul’s eyes never looked at Siwon, just at an invisible dot above his shoulder.

Siwon frowned. “Why won’t you look at me?”

“I am looking r-right at you. Now go and leave me alone.” Heechul cursed inwardly at his own stuttering.

Siwon’s eyes narrowed. “Look if it’s about the Sooyoung thing that made you like this-“

“Look Choi Siwon, I don’t ing need an explanation for everything in your life alright! You go date and kiss and whoever the hell you want to! Just don’t play games with me!”

Siwon was taken back at the diva’s loud voice and the thick unshed tears in his eyes. He sighed and sat beside the boy on the couch.

Siwon took Heechul’s hand in his and despite all the struggling from the other boy, entwined their fingers. “Heechul, I meant what I said when I first met you. I like you a lot and I want to date you. Sooyoung and I dated way back. And to be honest, even then I don’t think we ever loved each other.”

Heechul bit his lip, his heart was bubbling. “D-Does that mean you love me?”

Siwon grinned. “It does. But don’t worry, I’ll never force you. Even if I have to wait a lifetime for your love I’ll wait patiently.”

Heechul couldn’t help but smile. “Cheesy bastard.”

“I’m your cheesy bastard.”

Heechul smirked and pushed the jock away. “You’re not my anything, you hear me? Now go get my soup slave!”

Siwon dramatically bowed and ran to get the soup. Bringing it back, he flopped back down on the couch.

“Now say ah, master.”

Heechul could only obey. “Mmmm, it’s delicious.”

Siwon smiled proudly. “I made it. Only the best for the princess.”

Heechul growled and bit onto the jock’s hand.

“Ouch!”

“If I’m the prince then what are you? The ing prince charming?!” Heechul said, a snort following soon after.

“Of course I am. And I will sweep you away baby.”

A slap was rewarded to the jock’s head. “Did you use these disgusting nicknames for your ex-girlfriend as well?”

Siwon smirked. “You’re jealousy is a huge turn on Heechul ah.” Siwon moaned fakely. “I might just come right now~”

Heechul was fighting the feeling of heat spreading across his cheeks.

“But to answer your question, nope. I only call you these things because your iness makes me forget even my own name,” Siwon whispered into the already flustered diva's ear.

Heechul’s blushed brightly and suddenly the soup became all the more interesting…  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

comment! i need those damn comments, folks! xD