Awkward

Mr. Perfect

Heechul woke up early. He was too much of a coward to face Siwon. Before he left off to school nearly an hour early, he scribbled a short note to his landlord. 

'I had an early class so I had to go early. Don't worry about after school either, I'm going to hang out with Hae. Bye~' 

Heechul sighed. He just couldn't shake off the guilt in his heart. Siwon's dazed eyes haunted him. He shook his head a couple times and ran out. 

 

 

Siwon drove to school with a bitter feeling. He hadn't been able to sleep all night. Images of his and Heechul's intimate encounter kept replaying in his mind. 

When he had found the note, he'd felt like punching something. He'd known all along - Heechul would never feel the same way about him as he did. Everything was simply a one-time thing. 

" it all." The disappointed man cursed as he eyed the time. He'd been so lost in his mourning that he'd forgot all about school. 

 

 

"Mr. Choi," the teacher began sternly. "Just because you're the richest student in school, do you think it is acceptable for you to be late?" 

Siwon cringed. He hated labels. "N-No ma'am. I'm sorry." 

"Sorry doesn't make a dead man alive and it surely doesn't reverse time. Go to your seat. I shall see you after class." 

Siwon gulped and nodded. As he headed to his seat, a new head caught his eyes. 

"Heechul?" The boy couldn't help but utter aloud.  

Said boy looked up and cussed inwardly. He instantly hid his face in his books. 

Miss Seo on the other hand, did not react the same. 

"Choi Siwon, stop holding up my class! I've had it! STAY WITH ME AFTER CLASS!" 

Siwon felt his heart drop as he viewed the way Heechul treated him. It made him feel so lonely, so hollow. 

He nodded to his teacher and stumbled to his seat. 

Heechul on the other hand, cursed his bad luck. Due to him failing his normal math class, he was pushed into the lower class. It was just his luck that the particular class contained a certain Choi Siwon. 

Class went painfully slow as usual, even more so  for a certain two students. When the bell finally rang, Heechul felt like running out and kissing the floor. Deciding it was a bit much, he simply sprinted out the room. 

 

Siwon on the other hand cursed his bad timing and his bad luck all together as he stayed in his seat, waiting for a lecture. 

"Siwon ah," Miss Seo's usual stern and serious voice was, for once, light. And almost flirtatious. 

Siwon forced himself not to an eyebrow. "Y-Yes Miss Seo?" 

"Oh please, call me Yeon Jae." 

Siwon gulped and nodded, not exactly comprehending what was going on. 

The young teacher swayed her hips side by side as she walked over to Siwon's desk. The student tried to get up but was forcefully shoved back down. 

"Miss!" Siwon was now on full alert. 

"Don't be so tense, honey. Relax." The woman's voice was full blown seductive and honestly, it made Siwon cringe. 

"M-Miss Seo, c-can I please l-leave to lunch?" 

The teacher sighed and began to massage Siwon's broad shoulders. 

"I don't like repeating myself Siwon, you know that. Relax." 

The poor student was beyond terrified as his teacher gave him a massage. 

"M-Miss Seo, I don't think this is right." 

The teacher laughed. "There's no such thing as right or wrong, baby. All there is is want. And I want you." 

Siwon felt a chill go down his spine. His heart instantly thought of Heechul and how much he wanted him. And then it hit him. 

"Miss?" 

"Yes, babe?" 

"I have a confession." 

Miss Seo raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" 

Siwon gulped hard before connecting their eyes. "I am in love with Kim Heechul." 

Miss Seo just stared for a whole two minutes. "W-What?!" 

For the first time, Siwon's teacher sounded flustered. 

Biting back a grin, the student continued. "I'm in love with your new student Kim Heechul. Oh, and he gave me a last night~" 

The teacher had fully withdrawn her hands by now. Coughing awkwardly, she raised herself from the seat she'd taken. 

"Ahem, well... good luck to you two." And with that she her heel and flopped down on her desk, totally ignoring Siwon. 

The student smirked and began to collect his things. He didnt miss the shade of pink enclosing the woman as he walked out. 

 

"Ah!" A voice cursed as the door was suddenly opened. 

Siwon frowned. "Oh I'm so - you?" 

Said man looked to the floor. 

"Heechul, I thought you went off to lunch." Siwon was holding back his blush. What if Heechul had heard everything. 

The diva didnt replace his gaze from the floor. "I-I came back to get my things a-and when I got here y-you and Miss Seo were having personal time.

The edge in the other's voice send chills to Siwon's skin. Was he jealous

"U-Umm, well... You see..." Siwon's voice faded. He'd no clue how to explain without confessing his love for Heechul once again. 

"So I suppose it was true." The diva huffed and turned away. He was down the hall and out of sight before Siwon could even bring himself to say anything. 

Said jock could only sigh. "That was ing  awkward."