Finish Your Food

Mr. Perfect

“Hyung. Heechul hyung!” Hae shook the sleeping diva.

Heechul cracked open his eyes one by one before he snapped up. “Where are we?”

“School; you fell asleep during lunch break.”

Heechul yawned before patting Hae’s head. “Sorry I’ve been out of it lately. Mum and dad seem to be fighting about the bills and whatnot, can’t ever get my damn sleep.”

Hae looked on sympathetically at his hyung, running his fingers through the elder’s hair. “You can always come over to my place, hyung.”

Heechul smiled warmly at the younger but shook his head. “I can live through this. I am the Great Kim Heechul, after all.”

Hae chuckled but the sadness was still in his eyes.

“Yah! Stop looking at me like that, you fish!” Heechul playfully wacked the younger.

Hae laughed before throwing himself at Heechul, enveloping him in a hug.

 

Far from where Donghae and Heechul were seated, a tall man sat with a frown.

“Yah Hyukjae.” Siwon called his best friend’s attention.

The skinny man walked over to where Siwon sat on his lunch table, following his gaze. “Choi Siwon, why are you stalking those poor boys anyways?”

Siwon hit the back of the monkey’s head, shutting him up. “I need a favor Hyukkie ah~”

Hyuk eyes widened. “Aish, you only use that nickname when you need something. What is it?”

“I need you to get that fish away from my man.”

Hyukjae laughed out loud. “Did you just call Lee Donghae a fish? And since when is Kim ing Heechul your man? As far as I know, he’s school property.”

Siwon glared at Hyuk before whining cutely, “Please!”

Suddenly Hyukjae’s eyes turned serious. “But Heechul doesn’t look that good nowadays.” Before Siwon could hit him for insulting his crush, Hyuk added quickly. “He looks a lot paler and even skinnier than a few weeks ago. You think he’s sick?”

Siwon sighed. “I don’t know for sure, but as far as I do know, it’s money problems. I had a background check run on him and his family and they’re in a huge gambling debt; one his father borrowed without consulting his Umma or him.”

Hyukjae frowned. “That’s awful. What are you going to do about it, Won?”

Siwon smirked. “Don’t worry. I’ll handle it well.” Before Hyukjae could reply, the horse had run off in the direction of the subject they were discussing.

Hyuk sighed before shaking his head. “Crazy horse...”

 

 

Heechul was buying banana milk for Donghae when he felt a grip on his . He gasped before spinning around to see a face he hadn’t seen in a while.

“You?”

Siwon smiled mischeivously. “Hello to you too baby.”

Heechul scowled. “I’m not your baby. And don’t ever touch my again! Now move!” The diva shoved off Siwon’s hands before bee-lining towards his table.

Siwon simply laughed before following suit and seating himself at the diva’s table.

“Hello Donghae ssi.”

Hae’s eyes widened at seeing The Choi Siwon at his nobody table. Then the man opened his mouth and Hae felt like fainting. ‘Choi Siwon knows my name!’  “Um, h-h-hello S-Siwon ssi.”

Heechul frowned upon seeing his dongsaeng lose his cool before he wacked the youngest over the head. “Yah, why are you stuttering like a fool?”

Hae pouted and rubbed his head. “Hyung, behave! Siwon ssi is here!” The brunette hissed before smiling sweetly at Siwon.

Siwon’s smile faltered when he noticed the lack of food in front of Heechul.

“Chullie ah, you’re not eating?”

Heechul’s left eye twitched in annoyance. “What’s it to you?”

“Hyung be nice!” Hae exclaimed, once again apologetically bowing to Siwon. “Siwon ssi, actually Heechul hyung doesn’t like food in general.”

Siwon cocked an eyebrow. “Doesn’t like food, eh? Why not Heechul ssi?”

Heechul shivered at the change in the other’s tone. “I-I just don’t! It has nothing to do with you!”

Siwon frowned before getting off the table. He didn’t even look back as he sauntered to the lunch line. Quickly ordering a full entry lunch, Siwon made his way back to Heechul’s table just ten minutes before lunch break would end.

 

Siwon smiled warmly when he reached Heechul’s table. “Where did Donghae ssi run off?”

Heechul frowned. “Why? Do you like Donghae now?”

Siwon was shocked at the sudden jealous tone that escaped the diva’s mouth but he collected himself and smirked. “Well, who wouldn’t?  Donghae’s cute and even has a prize worthy . There’s nothing not to like.”

Heechul looked down, not sure why he felt like a knife had just stabbed his heart. “O-Of course, my dongsaeng is very likeable!”

Siwon laughed a honey laugh and sat himself down. ing the plate into Heechul bent face, he spoke once again. “Eat up. It’s free of charge since I assaulted you in line.”

Heechul shook his head. “I am not hungry.”

“Yah, look at me. Chullie ah, look at me.” Siwon grabbed the diva’s chin to face him. “I like YOU alright. Not Donghae, and not anyone but you. So stop sulking and eat.”

Heechul gasped at the second confession before he blushed a beet red. “I wasn’t sulking! And why should I care if you like me or not? I’m not eating, and that’s final.” He pushed Siwon’s hands off him.

Siwon frowned. “Oh yeah?”

“Yeah,” Heechul challenged.

Siwon simply smirked as he grabbed the sandwich and stuffed it into his mouth. Heechul frowned, confused as to what the taller was doing but his frown didn’t stay long for Siwon had almost immediately pushed his own lips onto Heechul’s.

Heechul’s eyes flew open wide as he struggled against Siwon but failed. The taller was much stronger. Siwon continued to force the bread and ham between their lips and finally succeeded as the sandwich was almost fully into Heechul’s mouth. Siwon pulled away satisfied, not before pecking the diva’s lips once more.

“Remember this incident the next time you’re not hungry hun.” Siwon grinned before collecting himself and running off.

Heechul sat in a daze at the table, softly touching his lips.

“Hyung. Hyung, you alright?” Donghae shook the diva gently. His hyung hadn't moved ever since he'd returned from the bathroom.

Heechul’s eyes focused once again before a grin took over his face. “F-Fine. I’m fine.”