"I like you"

Mr. Perfect

“Mr. Choi, I’ve done all your homework.”

“Mr. Choi, all your paperwork has been completed.”

“Mr. Choi, breakfast is on the table.”

“Mr. Choi-“

“That’s enough for today you guys,” Siwon whined, rubbing his aching temples and waving off his employees. The workers sighed before nodding and shuffling off to do more chores.

Siwon gathered all his already packed supplies before jumping into his Benz and driving off to school. Never would a child be happy to go off to get more “fun” education, but Siwon did. It was his only escape from being called “Mr. Choi” all day.

When will they ever understand that my first name isn’t mister! Why can’t they just call me by my first name?!’

 

 

“Yah fish, help me with these bags!”

“Hyung!” Donghae whined. “I’m busy.”

“Busy, my . Stop stalking that monkey crush of yours and help me carry my stuff!” Heechul glared, making Donghae yelp.

“Hyukjae is not a monkey! And he’s not my crush; we’ll be dating soon!” Donghae’s eyes turned dreamy as he daydreamed of a certain school jock.

Heechul snorted before whacking his dongsaeng’s head. “Dating, shmating! Help me!”

 

“What’s all that noise?” Heechul whined, looking around to see screaming, fangirs and even some boys whispering aloud.

Donghae’s eyes widened before he whispered, admiration in his voice. “Hyung, that’s the Varsity team. Choi Siwon is here.”

“Choi who?”

“Choi Siwon! How could you not know him Hyung?” Donghae shouted, attracting attention from the girls and guys that surrounded them.

All eyes in the hallway were on Heechul. Heechul didn’t even flinch; the diva was used to all the attention.

“Anything you want?” He spoke to the crowd.

No one said a word. They simply stared at the lean brunette, their eyes wide and their jaws dropped. Finally, one snobbish looking girl from the bunch opened . “You don’t know Choi Siwon?!”

Heechul frowned, confused as to why it was such a big deal. “I do not, no.”

Faint gasps were heard before footsteps made their way to Heechul and Donghae. Donghae looked up before almost fainting.

In front of the duo, stood none other than school jock, ingenious, not to mention richest man in school, Choi Siwon.

Heechul’s patience had finally died out. “What the is going on,” he hissed to the jock.

Siwon simply smiled before turning to the crowd. “Could you all please leave Heechul ssi and I alone?”

The crowd erupted in whispers and gasps for the Choi Siwon had never spoken to anyone outside of his tight group of friends. Reluctantly and still in daze, the crowd filed away into their respective classrooms, leaving Heechul and Siwon alone in the hallway.

“Sorry about that.” Siwon smiled sheepishly, rubbing his nape.

Heechul’s fierce eyes softened at the taller man’s slight blush and nervous eyes as he bit back a smile. “Anyways, what is it that you want to do with me?”

“Well, I don’t know really. I mean I think you’re beautiful and-“

“What did you just say?” Heechul’s could not believe his ears.

“Umm, I said I didn’t really know why I came to talk to you and I guess I was drawn to you because you’re so beautiful.” Siwon let out a dimpled smile.

Heechul’s eyes narrowed. “Is this some kind of prank?”

Siwon frowned. “What do you mean?”

“Why the hell are you, Choi ing Siwon, telling me I’m beautiful in an empty hallway?! Is this one of my bizarre dreams?”

Siwon laughed nervously, his eyes showing how hurt he was. “Heechul ssi, I’m not trying to be funny. I like you.”

Heechul snorted at that. “You don’t really expect me to believe that, do you? This isn’t some kind of cliché chick flick, where Mr. Perfect falls for someone... someone like me.”

Siwon just didn’t follow. “Heechul, what are you talking about? I’m saying I like you.”

“And I’m saying you’re crazy. Nice meeting you Choi Siwon but let’s not meet again. Have a nice day and goodbye.” Heechul didn’t even look at the taller man as he stomped off into class.

Siwon stood in a daze before his lips formed a smirk. ‘You just wait Kim Heechul. I’m going to make you fall for me this year. This isn’t goodbye; this was simply hello...’

 

 

 Days passed since Heechul and Siwon’s first meeting. Though he denied it strongly and refused to tell Hae any details of what had took place in that empty hallway, Donghae knew something was up.

The little things were what gave The Great ‘Heenim’ away. The glances towards the tall man, the mumbles and curses directed towards him. Even Heechul’s irritated sighs whenever girls got close to Choi Siwon made it impossible for the fishy to miss how much his Hyung liked the school jock.

“You like him.” Donghae smirked, stuffing his face with a lollipop.

Heechul glared. “What the hell are you going on about now?”

“You like him, Hyung. You like Choi Siwon.”

Heechul choked on his salad before glaring at his dongsaeng with teary eyes. “I... do not!” He wheezed.

Donghae simply laughed evilly before on his lollipop.

 

 

Just as the duo was about to exit the lunchroom, Heechul felt a tug on his sleeve. He looked up from his cellphone but the culprit was unidentified. It could’ve been anyone in the crowd.

Sighing Heechul simply went back to his phone, missing the grin that was grazing on Siwon’s face...