What The Hell Am I Feeling ~ Kim Heechul

Mr. Perfect

“Never in my life have I felt this ing guilty!” Donghae buried his head in his hands.

Heechul snorted. “Then you should’ve listened to what the poor guy had to say! You idiot.”

Hae glared. “Thanks Hyung. You’re really helping right now.”

Heechul smirked. “Anyways, I’m off. Siwon’s waiting for me.”

Donghae’s eyes narrowed. What is going on with you and Choi Siwon ssi?”

“N-Nothing at all.”

Donghae’s eyes widened. “Did you just stutter Hyung?! You are so in love!”

As the younger cooed at his Hyungs cuteness, he didn’t notice a certain football player approaching him. Hae gasped as he felt something on his leg and when he finally turned his head to see it, his heart dropped. All fun and games left his eyes as he was met with a kneeling Hyukjae.

“I’m really sorry Lee Donghae. Forgive me.” He professed, bending down to touch his head to the floor.

Hae immediately felt tears well up behind his eyes and he pulled Hyukjae up.

“H-Hae I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to be that late but t-there was a problem and-“

Hae didn’t let the football player finished before he had flung himself onto him in a bone crushing hug. “I’m the one that should apologize you big idiot. You should hit me and curse at me not ing kneel. I’m so so sorry Hyukkie,” Hae whispered.

It took Hyuk a moment to register the words but when he finally understood, a lopsided grin appeared on his face. He encircled the shorter boy’s waist and pulled him closer.

“Be my boyfriend Hae ah?”

Hae blushed and hid his face in the crook of Hyukjae’s neck. “I think I’d really like that Hyukkie.”

Heechul watched the two young lovebirds, a smirk on his face. “Puppy love,” he muttered and ran off to his car.

 

 

“What took so long?” Siwon whined, pouting.

Heechul cringed at the elder’s contrast of appearance and attitude. “Yah, stop acting like a damned puppy and take me out to eat. I’m starving!”

Siwon scoffed but obeyed nonetheless.

After a while, Heechul spoke again. “It went well.”

“What did?”

“With Hyukjae and Hae I mean,” Heechul explained, irritated at the lack of enthusiasm.

“Ah, I see. Thank you.” Siwon smiled, dimples and all and Heechul felt something weird in his heart.

‘Maybe I’m coming down with the flu,’ he waved it off. “I didn’t do it for you, you know. Hae is my beloved dongsaeng.”

Siwon laughed and nodded. “Well you’re a good Hyung then.”

The diva could only smile as he took in the compliment.

 

“What are you going to order,” Heechul asked lazily.

Siwon ignored the question. “This is nice, don’t you think? It’s like we’re on a date.”

Heechul scoffed. “Date, my .”

“I’d love to.”

The diva frowned, not following. “What?”

“I meant I’d date that piece of any day.” Siwon smirked as Heechul’s jaw dropped.

“Order me a hamburger, I’ll be in the restroom,” Heechul spoke through gritted teeth as Siwon roared in laughter.

“Whooo, yeah work it baby!” Siwon yelled as Heechul walked to the bathroom, not missing the way the other blushed deeply.

 

 

Heechul exited the bathroom only to have his eyes narrow. In Heechul’s previous seat a female with long brown locks

Heechul walked over to his and Siwon’s booth, his face stoic but his heart angry in all kinds of ways. Siwon’s eyes met with Heechul’s but he looked back to the female without further ado.

“Ahem,” Heechul cleared his throat purposely loud to get the attention of the two.

The lady immediately got up. “Oh, I’m sorry. Is this your seat?”

Heechul smiled, no hint of his anger anywhere. “No it’s fine, you can sit.”

The woman smiled at him before seating herself down once again. Heechul moved to the other side and scooted in with Siwon.

The diva felt Siwon looking at him but he did not react. “So, are you a friend of Mr. Choi’s?”

Both the woman and Siwon were confused at the title but the female answered anyways. “Yes, actually we used to date.” Heechul tensed as Siwon just smiled stiffly.

“I’m Sooyoung by the way, and you are?”

“M-Me?” Heechul was dazed and he didn’t know why he felt so hurt. “U-Um I’m Heechul.”

“He’s my friend.” Siwon added.

“Oh that’s sweet.” The girl smiled charmingly. “Siwon, I should really be off. Nice meeting you Heechul ssi.”

Siwon smiled to the female and stood up. Heechul stood up as well, allowing Siwon out. “Come, I’ll see you off.”

Sooyoung smiled at her ex-boyfriend and together they both filed out of the restaurant, not before waving a goodbye to Heechul.

Heechul flopped down on his seat, his head spinning. ‘Why the do I feel so betrayed.’ His heart kept hurting as he remembered the way Siwon had looked at the girl. Granted, she was beautiful, but ‘a man only looks at a woman like that if he’s in love with her’ Heechul’s mind reasoned.

Siwon returned, all smiles and dimples. “Did you order?”

Heechul snapped out of his daydream at the other’s voice and shook his head. Siwon frowned and sat beside the male before calling over the waiter and ordering.

 

“What was with the whole Mr. Choi thing? She thought you were my butler or something,” Siwon mused, not aware of the other’s bad mood.

“Well did you explain to her that I’m actually a free-loader who lives in your house?” Heechul hadn’t meant to sound so bitter but it had come out that way.

Siwon gasped and frowned hard at the diva. “Look here Chullie ah, I am not giving you charity and you are not some kind of beggar, do you hear me? If not for yourself at least have respect for your parents.”

Heechul felt close to tears. He slammed his fist down on the table, earning looks from the other customers. “I’m leaving.”

Siwon watched as the diva ran out, not missing the glimpse of tears in his eyes. Sighing, he threw out the food and followed.

 

Heechul didn’t know where he was running but he just wanted to get away. He wanted to escape back to the time when his life had hardships but not complication. He wanted to go back to the time when he hadn’t met Siwon.

Thick, glistening tears wetted his cheeks as he ran in a haze. His mind was clouded and he didn’t even realize he had run off to the main road. All of a sudden the loud noise of honks and big flashing lights woke the diva up. He looked around to see cars buzzing around and missing him by just an inch. The diva’s whole life flashed before his eyes as he felt himself loosing consciousness. He felt his feet giving out and then everything went black.

Black and awfully silent. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Comment! Please! I think I deserve them for writing such a long chapter.  xD