Eunhae's Date Disaster

Mr. Perfect

Hae shifted uneasily in his now warm seat.

The waitress eyed the boy sympathetically. She’d seen him waiting for the past two hours, checking his phone over and over again.

“Maybe I should just leave.” Hae sighed, talking to no one but himself.

The kind waitress could no longer watch the torn young boy. She grabbed a menu before running over to the sad customer.

“Hello sir.” The woman slightly older than Hae began.

Hae snapped out of his day dream, thinking it was Hyuk. He looked up before disappointedly sighing. “Ah, y-yes?”

“Would you like to order? It’s on the house.” The waitress smiled a charming smile to the younger.

Hae frowned. “Oh? Are you having some sort of deal?”

“Ummm yes, yes we are. Actually today is the day this restaurant was opened; it’s been 15 years!” The waitress improvised.

Hae nodded before placing a hand on his chin. “Well, I’ll just take a soda. I’m kind of waiting on someone... someone who might not even show up.” Hae mumbled.

The waitress smiled sadly but nodded and ran to grab the boy his drink.

Hae sighed, once again flipping his phone out. He quickly dialed Hyukjae’s number before it once again went to voicemail.

Maybe he’s avoiding me.’

Just as Hae had thought those words, the bell indicating a new customer rang. Hae whiplashed his head towards the entrance before his breath hitched. Hyukjae ran inside the restaurant, his hair disheveled and messy and his eyes panicky.

The monkey quickly spotted Hae before running and seating in front. “Sorry, sorry, sorry!”

Hae’s eyes widened before his lips formed a thin line. “Hyukjae, I’m glad you finally made it.”

Before Hyukjae could spout out more apologies, the waitress once again returned.

“Here is your drink-“ The waitress suddenly looked at the new customer before her own lips formed a frown. In a suddenly hostile voice, she continued. “Oh, I see your date has finally arrived.”

Hyuk cringed while Hae just nodded, his eyes angry. “Hyukjae? Would you like to order something?”

Hyuk’s eyes turned sad as Hae called him Hyukjae. ‘He’s probably really mad. I’m sorry Hae Hae.’

“Have you already ordered?”

Hae shook his head. “I’ve lost my appetite.”

Hyuk bent his down in shame. “I-I don’t want anything either. Thank you.”

The waitress nodded politely before sauntering off to other customers.

“Hae-“

“Hyukjae if you didn’t really want to come out on a date with me, why did you ask me?” Hae couldn’t help but feel utterly worthless.

Hyuk sighed, running a hair through his messy hair. “H-Hae I want this. I want to go out with you! I’m the one that asked you. B-But something came up today, something important.”

Hae snorted. “Yeah? Well you look like you just came after banging someone Hyukjae ssi and so I find that hard to believe. I’m leaving. Thanks for the date, if it’s even called that.” Hae got up from his seat and ran out of the restaurant without even giving Hyukjae a second look.

Hyuk sniffled as Hae left, revealing the chocolates and flowers he’d rushed to buy the younger. ‘Hae, no matter how much I want you, I can’t just leave my mother in the hospital at times like this. Why can’t you let me make you understand?’

 

 

Heechul lazily chewed on his potato chips as he watched his favorite show. Siwon’s house was so much cozier and comfortable than his; he never wanted to go out on weekends anymore.

Siwon cocked an eyebrow as he entered the living room. There on his fine ivory couch, sat Kim Heechul, munching on his chips and drinking his soda. Normally one would be angry but Heechul was too cute being so lazy that Siwon couldn’t bring himself to mind.

“You’re such a bum.” Siwon chuckled, seating beside the diva.

Heechul scowled, his head never leaving the television screen.

Suddenly Siwon’s phone rang.

“Hyukjae?”

“S-Siwon ah?” Hyukjae was crying.

Siwon panicked. “Hyukjae? What’s wrong?”

“Umma... Hae... date!” Hyuk sobbed through his words.

Siwon understood what his friend meant. “Hyukkie, why don’t you come over?”

Hyuk sobbed more on the phone before accepting the invitation.

 

Siwon sighed as he hung up.

“What’s up?”

The jock’s gaze was once again on a now alert Heechul. “Huh? Nothing, just Hyukjae.”

Heechul frowned. “Isn’t he supposed to be on a date with Hae today?”

“Yes.” Siwon’s reply came curt before he ran up to his room.

Heechul frowned but shrugged it away. “Crazies, all of ‘em.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhae Date (Part One) :) 

Enjoy~