Surprise, Surprise

Mr. Perfect

“Umma, Appa; I’m home!” Heechul chimed, bursting through the front door, expecting the usual grunts in reply. Hearing no reply at all, he grew worried.

Heechul paced through the house, a worried frown visible on his face. He checked the kitchen and living room, all the bedrooms and even all the bathrooms, but his parents were nowhere to be found. Heechul’s eyes brimmed with tears. ‘What is the loan sharks got them? I’ll never see them again!”

As Heechul fell to his knees and cried, the phone suddenly started to ring loudly. Heechul hastily wiped at his tears before rushing to the source of the ringing.

“H-Hello?” The crying boy choked out.

“Kim Heechul?” A deep voice on the line spoke.

Heechul’s fear grew and grew. “S-Speaking.”

“We have your parents. Come get them.” The man explained the address hurridely before hanging up, not letting Heechul speak at all.

Heechul burst into tears of agony and worry. He cried and cried but at the same time gathered all the money in the house. Within minutes he was out of the house, driving like a crazy man. ‘I’m going to save you Umma, Appa. I’m coming.”

 

 

Heechul pulled into an extravagant looking house before rushing out. He didn’t even think as he burst through the front door.

“Umma? Appa?!” The boy’s voice rang through what seemed to be an empty house. Hearing no reply he frowned. “Hello?! Answer me!”

Suddenly hands grabbed onto Heechul’s waist and before he knew it he was blindfolded. The boy didn’t even have time to react as he was immediately gagged and carried away.

 

Heechul didn’t know where he was but suddenly he was thrown onto something soft – a bed – before a very, very familiar voice rang through the room.

“Honey have you seen this toothpaste?! It’s like $200.00-“ The voice stopped as it saw the boy on the couch.

Heechul gasped. “A-Appa?!”

Mr. Kim’s eyes widened as well before he ran over to his son. Quickly working, he opened the blindfold and took out the gag. “H-Heechul ah? What are you doing here?”

Heechul’s eyes watered as he saw his father. He jumped onto the elder man in a tight hug. “I-I thought I lost you Appa.” He wailed.

Mr. Kim smiled, his own eyes tearing. “I’m fine son. Thanks to that young man.” Mr. Kim pointed in the direction of the doorway and Heechul felt his jaw drop.

 

“S-Siwon?” Heechul’s eyes grew wide as said man walked into the room with a smirk.

“I am terribly sorry for the gag baby, I think Hyukjae went a bit overboard.” Siwon laughed. He walked out of the room once more, returning shortly with Mrs. Kim this time.

The middle aged lady was dressed in an expensive dress – one of Siwon’s deceased mother’s – and diamond jewelry. Her look was completed by her newly curled hair and fine, low heeled shoes.

Siwon winked at Mr. kim. “Like what you see, sir?”

Heechul gasped as his father returned the wink, directed to Mrs. Kim this time. The elder lady blushed as Siwon came up to Heechul.

“Let’s leave them alone, shall we?”

Heechul took one look at the lovey dovey old couple before fleeing the room with Siwon, not before shouting a last “Don’t do it here!”

 

 

“I’m going to ing kill you!” Heechul wheezed as he sat himself down on Siwon’s bar seats.

Siwon smirked. “Aww, I thought you’d love it. Surprise, surprise.

Heechul snorted before slapping Siwon’s bicep. Hard.

Siwon whined at the hit as he poured himself and the diva a drink of apple juice.

“Such manly drinks.” Heechul frowned.

Siwon laughed. “You’re underage mister.”

“As are you.”

Siwon nodded as he sipped his drink.

“W-Why did you do it?” Heechul didn’t take his eyes off his glass.

Siwon blinked twice. “Well... I don’t know, really.” The awkward man rubbed his nape. “I j-just couldn’t stand and watch you and your family in trouble. I like you, remember.”

Heechul blushed to the bone. “Y-Yea I remember. But you know, doing this won’t help you win my heart Choi Siwon ssi.”

Siwon smiled, sadness in his eyes. “Of course not.” He sighed. “Don’t worry Heechul ah. I won’t force you into anything your heart isn’t into.” Siwon sadly looked on at the floor before getting up and walking towards the stairs.

Heechul cursed inwardly as he saw the tall man’s defeated eyes and slumped shoulders.

“Oh and Chullie ah?”

Heechul met Siwon’s suddenly playful eyes and frowned. “Y-Yeah?”

“You’ll be living here from now on baby.” Siwon smirked. “And I think I’ll enjoy that most.”