Chapter 8

Am I Not That Important To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris sighed. Seeing Suho sad condition really ripped off Kris's heart apart. If he could, he wanted to bear all the hardship and pain that already buried in Suho's life for a long time. He thought, if he can't make Suho happy again, it's mean that he failed as a friend and also as Suho's brother.

 

His tear threatening to fall down and he felt really tired and exhausted at the same time. Kris steps a few times backward until his back touches the wall of their dorm. It seems like he never saw Suho smile at all from the start both of them met 2 years ago. He really forgot how sweet Suho looks when he smiles. It was the smile that he really missed a lot.


Suho was okay a few months ago but in a blink of an eye, he turned out like this; less talking and more ignoring. He thought by his presence in Suho's life will show how important he was for Suho, but it seems like he was nobody in Suho's eyes. Kris tried to be patient but sometimes he lost his temper because of Suho's behavior.


The more he looked at Suho, the more sympathy he felt for the younger male.


"You promise me that we will always be strong but why did you do this to me? Why Joonmyun, why?"


Kris let his first tear to fall only for Suho. His precious tears symbolize his love for the younger male.


"You said we are brothers right? But, why can't you believe in us?"


His tears began to fall for the second time and it wouldn't stop falling.


"One day, I will make you feel the hurt of seeing someone that you really care and love leaving you with no mercy!"


This time, Kris gave up. He cried and cried until he felt he doesn't want to cry anymore.

Kris woke up after he heard a commotion in one of 's room.


"What happen?" he asked as he yawned widely.


"Thank God you already wake up, Duizhang," Chen said with tears falling non-stop from the corner of his eyes.


"Chen, what's going on? Did I just slept here?" He asked in puzzled.


"Yeah, you were crying and kept saying Suho hyung name in your sleep," Chen explained; making Kris's eyes wide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter