Chapter 12

Am I Not That Important To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stared at his phone for quite a while now. He was hoping to receive a reply message from Suho saying that he's already recovered fully and wanted to come back home with them. Maybe he was expecting too much from him because he thought what was Suho encountering now wasn't a big deal at all. But the thing was, he doesn't realize it was exactly really a big deal.

It's already been a month now Suho went back home to his parents house. No calls, no messages, or even news regarding Suho was been heard. He really missed him so much that he could get insane for not knowing how was Suho's condition at that time. Every day he asked his manager regarding Suho's condition but the manager hyungs will always tried to change the subject every time he brought up Suho's name in their conversation.

Sehun is not stupid. He knew the manager hyungs tried to hide something from them cause their attitude toward questions about Suho seems a little off and a bit fishy.

"Sehun-ah, stop daydreaming! We need to practice hard! The grand concert is just around the corner!" Xiumin shouted when he realized among all the members, only Sehun who was still taking a long break from the first practice. It was supposed to be a 5 minutes break but he took like 15 to 20 minutes long.

"What's the point? Suho-hyung is not here," he exclaimed.

The others stopped their practice and they felt a little uncomfortable hearing his words. He never acted so childish before and everyone knew he was the one who was too eager when it comes to practicing their songs and dances. The young adult who used to hate it when Suho was around suddenly changed a lot and no one knew how did it happen and why can't Kai be the same as Sehun.

Xiumin who already held back his patient since a month ago with Sehun's behavior suddenly shouted in anger.

"If that so, what's the point for you becoming an idol then?!"

The young boy looked a bit startled so do the other members. No one dares to make a noise and not even a slight move was seen being made by the members. Their eyes widened by the tension that occurred between Xiumin and Sehun and hoping that someone would try to reconcile them before the situation became more ugly than it was.

Xiumin was still waiting patiently for his answer. 

"What is your right to ask me that?" the young boy asked as he grasped his phone tightly. He really wanted to punch the older male on the face so badly. 

"Have you guys thought about Suho-hyung all this time? How was he? Is he okay? Or have any of you guys tried to contact him to know how he was doing these past few weeks? Have you?!" he asked as he nearly burst into tears. He bit his lower lips and tried so hard to not cry at that time.

The others stood at their position in silence. All of them bowed their head; not wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter