Chapter 10

Am I Not That Important To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm very sorry for not updating in time. I'm very busy these days but I've tried my best to update. The co-author also in her busy mood and she said that she is in her sick condition these days,so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. 

 

Suho turned his gaze toward the window; staring at the swaying tree branches that danced everytime the wind blew on it. He was so impressed by the branches, willing to obey to everything that the winds wanted the branches do liked what he used to be with s. Obeyed, obeyed and obeyed again. Suho thought it's enough that he already obeyed to every words that his dongsaengs instructed him to do. He needed to stop doing that if he wanted them to change, he needed to or else they would not know how to be independent.

He heard her mom was calling his name from the kitchen; saying that dinner had served. He sighed. He was too mesmerized by the beauty of the moon that he didn't want to move from his place,not even a bit. He still felt full after he had a nice warm lunch earlier and he had no attention to eat his dinner that night.

"Sweetie?" Mrs.Kim called. Suho was a bit startled by her voice and immediately turned his attention toward his mom with a blank looks.

"Dinner is already serve. Come and eat before the food get cold." She said with a smile. Suho stopped looking at his mom and directed his eyes to stare at his hands that was resting on his lap.

"No mom." he answered softly.

"Why?"

"I'm full." he told her as he tried his best to fake a smile for her.

"That's okay, honey." she sighed, "If you ever felt hungry or starving later on, just come to the kitchen and I will serve you your dinner." Mrs.Kim said with a smile.

She walked toward her son and pecked him on the forehead before she went out of his room and headed to the dining room in silent. Then again, the guilty expression was shown on Suho's face. It had been a year and a half now that he didn't went home due to EXO busy schedule. But like it or not, he had to bear that long with the absence of his parents in his daily life.

He felt really glad somehow aparting from s for the first time; no more nagging, no more an umcomfortable noise, shouting here and there and no more his dongsaengs that always made him stress all the times. He used to be surrounded by too many peoples but now, he's alone and he liked it.

Suho slowly got up from his bed and walked toward the shower room. He took off his cloth slowly as his scar was shown on his back and arm. It was from the incident where he was been hit with a chair by some gengsters that were after Kai at the club. Everytime he saw the scar, it always reminisced him the incident and showed him that every sacrifice that he had done to save Kai was useless.

The younger male had never appreciated him for his kindness but always crictisizing Suho for every bad things that had happened to him.

Just this morning, he woke up from his sleep to find out that Kai was insulting him for being a weak man, can't handle everything by himself and always made others felt sympathy for him. He admitted it, he's a weak man but Kai had no right to question him about it since Kai himself always instructed Suho did everything that he can't do by himself.

 

10 hours before,

Earlier today, Kai refused to follow the others to send Suho back home to his parents'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter