Chapter 2

Am I Not That Important To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin took his phone and dialed their manager number. His heart started to pound fast at that time but he didn't know why.

"Hello? Is this you Hyung?" Xiumin asked.

"Yup, what's up?"

"Can you come to our dorm?"

"Why?"

"Just come here and I'll tell you later."

"Is there something bad had happened?"

"Yeah, I mean no. I mean I don't know. You can judge it whether it is something bad or not later but please come here as soon as possible."

"If it is not that important, I'll come later after I finish my lunch."

"No, you should come now it's an emergency!!"

"What??!! Just wait there. I'll come now."

Their manager ended up the call and went to their dorm as soon as possible; afraid if something really bad had happened to them.

"What he said?" Kris asked.

"He'll come here but for now we try to talk with Suho first," suggested Xiumin. They went to where Suho was and tried to make him talk. They asked him a thousand questions but none of it was answered by Suho.

"Just let him like that. If he doesn't want to talk with us, why we should bother ourselves with it." Kai suddenly spoken. His words really make the other members a bit angry with him. Xiumin really can't stand with Kai rude behavior toward Suho.

"What?! What just you said?! Let him like that?! Are you mad!!! Don't you see what had happened to him and you want to know whose fault is this?!!" Xiumin asked as his voice rose words afterwords.

"Why should I?"

"You damn kid!! It's your fault you know that!!!" Xiumin suddenly exploded.

"It's your fault!! If you didn't treat him rudely this whole thing wouldn't happen. Yes, of course, it was a waste of time talking to a stubborn and mad person like you. All this time you always made him worry about you but what you do is just hurting his heart. Don't you know how much he loves you? How much he love us? All you guys did was making him depressed!!!" Xiumin just let out all the words that he wanted to say to his dongsaeng all this time. He looked at all his dongsaeng one by one.

All of them bowed their head not wanting to make eye contact with their angry hyung right now. Yeah, all this time, they really made Suho in a bad condition for many times, and Suho's even been hospitalized because of them. Just because Suho was too nice and never get angry at s, they acted very rude toward him and even called him with bad nickname. None of them knew what Suho had gone through because of their stupid action. I mean none. All of them were too busy worrying about themselves and never aware of the sad state of their own members.

Flashback

"Hey Kai, where are you going?" Suho asked.

"Just mind your own business you damn grand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter