Chapter 6

Am I Not That Important To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few hours later, Mr Lee and Mr Kim started walking silently to Suho's room with a mixed feeling. When they came inside the room, they saw a white pale body was lying on the bed with a respirator was used to support his rate of breathing.

"Kim Joonmyun....." Mr Lee sighed heavily.

"I can't believe that this is happening right now." he continued as he wiped a tear that falls from the corner of his eyes.

"I know Mr Lee, I know. But, we shouldn't be like this since we need to be strong and pray for him to survive." Mr Kim told him.

"I don't know how I will tell his parents about this. I'm afraid right now, I really am."

"I'm sure that they will understand. Don't worry; I'll help you to explain to his family about his condition."

Kris was lying on his bed when he suddenly received a call from someone.

"Hello?" Kris asked without even looking at the caller ID.

"Oh, Mr Lee. How is Suho? Is he already awake?" Kris asked impatiently and hearing Mr Lee named really captured the other members' attention who was located near him. Sehun, Chanyeol and Chen quickly ran toward Kris direction.

Mr Lee didn't answer his question but wanted Minseok and him to come to the hospital immediately.

"Okay, I get it. We'll be there soon." Kris answered and quickly ended the call.

"How is Suho hyung?" Chanyeol asked with hope.

"I don't know yet since Mr Lee didn't tell me anything."

"What? What did he tell you then?" Sehun asked in bewilderment. Kris didn't answer his question. Anger still cloaked over him.  He quickly grabbed his sweater and went out of his room followed by the others.

"Minseok hyung!" Kris called with his cold voice.

"Yeah," Minseok answered fluently as he ran toward Kris's direction. The others who were resting in their room immediately rushed out to the main room to see what had happened.

"Mr Lee wants both of us went to the hospital this instant." Kris pressed the 'instant' word.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's about Suho."

"But, who's going to be in charge then?"

"Luhan hyung is here," Kris answered bluntly but Minseok face suddenly changed after Luhan's name was mentioned.

He stared at Luhan who was looking at him with his innocent looks, "I don't think that this will work." Minseok said to Kris.

"What? Why?"

"Look at him. He can't even take good care three of his dongsaengs. What if we leave all eight of the members to him? What do you think will happen next?" Minseok gave Kris a clue of his earlier question.

"Oh~ If that so, what will we do then?"

Minseok thinks for a minute...

"Ermmm~ I think I should stay."

"What? Who will go with me then hyung?" Kris asked in bewildered.

"You can take Yixing with you since he's one of the sensible members here."

"Oh, okay. Yixing, take your jacket and we just headed to the hospital immediately." Kris instructed.

"Ne, hyung." Yixing who was keeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter