Chapter 7

Am I Not That Important To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short update guys. I was hoping to update more for you guys since this week is a school holiday but it turns out that my brain can't process more ideas on how to make this story more interesting. But I will try my best. OTP chapter coming soon,

 

 

"How is Suho hyung?" Yixing asked Mr. Lee between his cries. Mr. Lee who was in his silent mood all this time suddenly sighed heavily.

"The surgery was a success, but........."

"But what Mr. Lee-nim?" Kris asked impatiently and there was a bit anger in his voice.

"The doctors are not sure whether Suho can survive or not."

"What?!" Yixing and Kris asked in unison making the younger male cried harder. Mr. Lee was speechless. He doesn't know how to explain the situation that they were in.

"Mr. Kim, is this true?" Kris asked Mr. Kim as he shook the older male body rapidly. For Yixing, it feels like it was a dream and he really knew that his beloved hyung won't leave them; probably not for now.

"Kris, I'm sorry but it's the truth."

Mr. Kim statement was very painful to hear. A wailing and a scream of frustration could be heard coming out from Suho's room. Nothing went smoothly after the incident happened.

End flashback

 

The memory of Suho's incident really became a nightmare to Kris and Xiumin. It's been a year already after Suho wakes up from his coma. Many things have changed including Suho himself. After he woke up from a coma, he didn't talk that much until one day, he decided that he doesn't want to talk again. His decision really scared Kris a lot as his burden as Exo's leader became heavier and heavier as time passed by.

Xiumin snapped out from his daze after a loud knock was heard coming from the door.

"D.O-shi, the door," Kris said. D.O just nodded and immediately ran to the door. As he pulls the knob of the door, Exo's manager figure was seen along with the other manager hyung.

"What is going on here Kris?" Manager hyung asked in concern.

"It's Suho."

"What? What about him?" he asked again as he checked on Suho physical condition.

"I don't know what to say. He's not responding to anything. It's like he's dead inside."

The atmosphere suddenly became silent.

"Suho? Suho? It's me. Manager hyung. Do you recognize me?" Manager hyung asked while shook Suho's body rapidly. Suho looked like a doll. He didn't respond to anything even to their simple question.

"This is bad. If we don't take action, he will never cure forever." Manager hyung said with a concern looks was seen on his face.

"I need to call Mr. Lee to inform him about this."

Tears began to drop slowly from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter