Chapter 11

Am I Not That Important To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a nice long conversation, Suho got up from his seat and walked toward the door in silence. The others noticed his action and started to turn their attention toward him.

"Honey, where are you going?" Mrs. Kim asked. Suho stopped his moved when he heard his mom was calling him and he immediately turned his attention toward her with a blank look for a few minutes before he continued his walks toward the door once again; ignoring her mom's question.

"I think he's going out." Mr. Kim said while sipping his hot black coffee.

"Should I follow him?" Mrs. Kim asked in worried.

"Just ignore him. He needs some time to be alone also. He always crowded by too many people and this is the time when he can rest his head without thinking about too much problem that had happened in his surrounding." Mr. Kim explained as he stopped his wife from running after Suho.

"I can accompany him." Sehun volunteered himself.

"Don't bother yourself. It's cold outside."

"Don't worry Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim. I really wanted to hang out with Suho hyung again and maybe this is the last before I can meet him again in three months long. I don't have this chance anymore after this since we will be busy doing our promotion for our new album." Sehun pleaded.

The two eldest were looking at each other before turning their attention to the younger male.

"Just go, son. But remember to come back inside along with Joonmyun as soon as possible, okay?" Mr. Kim said. Sehun nodded as he curved him a big wide smile. He stood up on his feet and went out of the house as quickly as he could and ran toward Suho's direction who was sitting on the bench that was located just outside Mr. Kim's house.

"Hyung!" he shouted cheerfully. Suho turned to his side to found out that the maknae was running toward him; smiling widely. He had no attention to reply to his smile so he just bowed his head without a word and then turned his attention toward the scenery once again. Sehun took a seat just beside Suho. Although it was a bit uncomfortable to sit alone with him since they hadn't hung out that much since Suho woke up from a coma, but he tried to feel as comfortable as he could so that Suho can notice the sincerity in his heart.

"Hyung, are you cold?" Sehun asked, but Suho didn't answer his question.

"If you feel cold, I can give you my jacket," he said again with a hope that Suho reply to his question although just by nodding or shaking his head.

But, nothing can make Suho talk but Sehun didn't mind about it, as long as he can talk with him, it's fine. When Suho suddenly sneezing, Sehun immediately took off his jacket and put it on Suho's shoulder.

"This should make you warm," he said with his low tone voice that only could be heard by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter