Chapter 3

Am I Not That Important To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Simple update guys!

"Hey, Sehun-ah! Jonginnie! Chanyeollie!! Luhan Hyung!!" Suho called.

He tried his best to get himself free from being squished by a crowd of people. But, none of them heard it because they were too busy playing in their world. Suho didn't give up. He once again called his dongsaeng's and hyung's name.

"Hey guys, do you hear someone was calling our name?" Chanyeol asked while half awake and half asleep.

"No," Kai said ignoring Chanyeol's question. He had so much fun and don't want Chanyeol to ruin the festive atmosphere. He stood up and went to this one girl, who sat by herself at the corner of the buildings and tried to seduce her.

"Want to dance?" he asked. That girl just nods in agreement without knowing who's Kai is. Maybe Kai's handsome face really worth it when it came to seducing a pretty girl.

Kai pulled her to the center of the club and they were dancing like a crazy weirdo. Touching here and there is not a crime for Kai anymore. That girl didn't say a word regarding what just Kai did to her and let Kai own his precious body and dignity.

They didn't do it too far, just a kiss over here and there and touching is really important in these aspects. Sehun was there, the little maknae. Saw the whole scene without even prevented by his own Hyung. Chanyeol who was sleeping beside him was hugging an unknown girl with a perfect smile on his face.

Sehun didn't know what to do. Luhan too, daydreaming and kept on daydreaming. Sehun had no one to talk with; so he sat there quietly like a nice little boy.

'I shouldn't come' he thought.

"Want to drink?" Kai asked. That girl just smile. Really? She can't stop smiling from the start they met.

Kai held her hand tightly hoping that she will feel secure when she was walking beside him. Many girls were looking at them with jealousy. The girls were like 'They are not meant together', 'That girl is ugly'  or 'How can that handsome perfect guy fall for that wicked girl?'  Well, you can say that 'love is blind' if it's true that Kai fell for that girl.

Kai ordered two bottles of alcohol or maybe three and gave one to that girl.

"Catch up with you later," he said and walked off to s. He sat down beside Sehun and opened the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter