Chapter 1

Am I Not That Important To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, get out of the way! I want to watch the television." Kai shouted with anger with a frown. 

Suho didn't step away from his position. He seems didn't hear what Kai had said. It's like Suho had already shut his ear off a long time ago, surely he didn't want to obey anyone orders anymore. Suho never behaved like this before. He used to be a hyperactive leader but now, he became really silent and rarely smile. Not rarely, but he already stop smiling to everyone. He always had this serious face on. No matter how hard they tried to make him laugh, nothing works. That was not the Suho they knew anymore.

Kai who was pissed off by Suho stubbornness started to kick Suho on his ; wanting the older male to move away. Suho fell down to the ground and hurt his chin but he didn't respond to Kai's action. Why? No one knew why. He didn't fight back or at least warned Kai not to do that anymore, but he's not. Everything seems to work out really slow in Suho's life.

The members were in shocked by Kai's behavior.

"Jongin-ah, what are you doing to Suho?!" Minseok asked in half angry and half disappointed with his action. He was dumb-founded. That boy's mannerism became worse. He really hates it when people gave reprimand toward his action and he liked to rebel a lot these days.

"He blocked me from watching the television!"

"Just because he block you from watching the television, it's wrong for you to kick him since he's older than you and he is the leader!" Minseok shouted.

Kai pretended that he didn't hear what Minseok just told him and ignored his words.  He was so tired of his hyungs always tell him what to do, scolded at him and judged him all the time. He wanted a life where there are no stupid rules to be followed.

"!" Kai murmured.

Minseok was also tired of Kai's action. He's tired of Kai's bad behavior. He sometimes wanted to get rid of him but he also loves him as his little brother but his action toward Suho earlier was not acceptable. As the oldest of all of them, he tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter