Don't cry alone.

Appearance Of Love

"Gui Gui..." Aaron hugged the girl that was on her knees. Doing the same, he let Even's head to be under his. He kept on staring, until everything went blank, and till he saw a reflection of a boy doing the same thing.

 

Flashback

 

"Ching Yi."

"What do you want dork?And how many times must I say to you? It's Xiao Xun!"

"Xiao Xun, can' t you keep your voice down?"

"Ahh...Wang Zi, I'm sorry. Hmph! Blame her!" Xiao Xun pointed to the eight-year-old Gui Gui.

Wang Zi moved his vision to the shaking girl. "You? Ying.....Ying.........."

"Gui Gu-"

"You don't need to waste time memorizing her name. Just call her Ghost."

"Ghost..P..GHOST?"

"Y....Y......You can call me Gui Gui."

"What difference does it makes? Gui Gui or ghost, you're still ......you." Xiao Xun added.

"G...Gui Gui? You're the girl in the sandbox? You're the girl that Ya Lun saved?"

"......"

PIAK!

Xiao Xun slapped Gui Gui, making her fall to the ground. The already crying Gui Gui.

"How dare you ignore Wang Zi! You are so going to get it!" Xiao Xun walked pass Gui Gui and Wang Zu, leaving Gui Gui crying, and Wang Zi smirking. She made her way to the teacher's desk, pulling out a scissor.

"Xiao Xun, what are you--"

"Ao!" Gui Gui's screaming cut Wang Zi's question, but Wang Zi already got his answer. Now, infront of him, is a girl who wears a ponytail's right arm coming out blood.While the other girl, the one whose hair's just let fall, watching there, smiling, or, actually, smirking.

"Xiao Xun! Are you nuts or something? What have you done?" Wang Zi shouted.

"What? She just need a lesson, and I've given her one.."

Gui Gui stood up, and runs out of the classroom. The school was indeed, empty, as she was the only one walking,uhh..running along the hall. Or so she tought.

Gui Gui came to a place where she knew she can cry, calm down.....

The place was really silent, but it was soon to be filled with Gui Gui's crying.

Gui Gui sat down under a tree there, looking at her wounds, but also sobbing at the same time. She hold her knees and cried her heart out.

Why does Xiao Xun hates me that much?

Suddenly, she felt a warm hug, yeah, defenitly, she's being hug!

"Ah Bu...." Gui Gui said in between her tears, there's not even a moment where she doubted the one who hugged her was a long-time bestfriend.

"Shh.....Gui..."

And she was correct.

"Ah Bu!" She cried again, Ah Bu on the hand, or....uhh...Was siletly waiting for her tears to stop. But they didn't.

He moved his hands to rub her arms, but...

"Gui! What happen? Why is there blood coming out?"

No answer, just tears.....

"Gui! Gui! Gui!" 

Still tears.

Ah Bu stared at the trunk.

"Don't cry alone, I forbid you to."

End of flasback

"Even Wu Ying Jie, Gui Gui." Aaron said to the girl who he was still hugging.

No answer, still with tears.

"Don't cry alone, I forbid you to. Let me cry with you."

 

A/N: The last sentence, I copied it from MIT right? Heh? Heh? Hehehehe!!!!!!

Anyways, sorry for the last chapter, no GuiLun...I know.....

Anyways, Read and Review......

And, can anyone Read, and.....Review my Momo Love 2?

Cupcakes? Dramaddict? LoveAaron? Bubble? Anyone????