Clashes

Appearance Of Love

" Don't tell me...." Calvin asks Selina with a concerne look on his face.

"Didn't you know? Hebe's the popular one." Ella replied.

Selina nods her head. " True, Fahrenheit, I don't mean to be rude but, I think you haven't learn much about us."

Jiro raises his eyebrow "Meaning?"

"I'm the leader, Hebe's popular, Ella's the tough one, while Even's the smart one." Selina shot him back.

"My...My....Selina, don't you think that's unnessary? I mean, what ever you guys are, we are still together." Jiro lean againts the wall.

"Are you judjing us? Look, I know you guys like own the school, but you guys must give us respect too!"

"Selina, I didn't mean that."

"Than tell me what you meant! " Selina fiercely answers.

"Selina, calm down."

"I won't! I won't calm down, until you realise how to treat me the way you're suppose to treat me!"

"Then, tell me how! Buy you flowers everyday? Listen to your orders? Be your personal butler?" Jiro shouted back.

"Yan Da Dong, never even once in my mind have I thought I'm engage to someone like you!"

"Right back at you, Wu Jia Xuan." Jiro crosses his arms.

"How dare you! Who do you think you are?"

"You've just said so, the owner of this school."

 

"Hey, hey, what's the noises here?" A red haired woman suddenly appeared in the scene.

"Rai-I mean, headmaster."

"What's going on Even?"

Even looks at Aaron, who was already standing beside her. 

She looks into his eyes as if she was sending him an S.O.S message.

"Leaders, quarelling."

"Oh, I see Aaron. Selina! Jiro! Stop it! You guy shouldn't be quarelling!"

Selina and Jiro remain silence for awhile. "Anything else?" Jiro broke the silence.

Selina gives him a deathly glare. "None, I have class, I got to go. Ella, Even, headmaster, excuse me."

"Selina jie!" Even tried to catch her sister, but she was stop by Aaron.

"Let her calm down, okay?"

Even stood there, not really knowing what to do.

"Trust me, she'll be fine." Aaron hold on to her hands, and pulls her somewhere else.

"At least they're getting along....Haihh...." Rainie sighs. She opened her eyes and saw ChunElla standing there.

"Well? Chun? Ella?"

"We....I....I don' have any class untill eleven." Ella replied.

"Me too..." Chun followed.

Rainie sighed again, she made her way to her office, at the same time saying "What are you standing there? Go to class!" To the students that were watching the 'fight'.

 

Grandpa gave me a place in the company, but you declined! You wanted to be a young headmster...

Now look!

Rainie Yang! You seriously have to start making the right choice.