Headmisstress

Appearance Of Love

"Come in."

Lollipop,Hey Girl,Fahrenheit and the Wu sisters walked into the office.

Ao Quan and Wang Zi stood a bit far from the others, with Da Ya and Xiao Xun close beside them.Selina,Hebe and Ella looked worried, no, not because of the headmaster, it's because of their sister, she and Aaron was not there yet.The closest to the door, Fahrenheit,other than Aaron, were looking as cool as ever.

Chun even chewed a gum, out from no where. That's a mystery.

"My secretary seemed to said the wrong thing just now, as you see now, I'm your headmistress, not headmaster, well, I'll have a talk with her in a few moments, so,boys,girls what seems to be the problem?"

"Headmisstress. I think it's best if we wait for the real victim." Jiro said

Lollipop and Hey Girl shotted Jiro with a murdering glare, while Calvin had a had covering his mouth, to stop him from laughing.

"Very well than."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah Bu? Wait, what are you doing?"

"Gui, you heard the announcement, we gotta go."

"I GET THAT! THE QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU CARRYING ME?"
 

"Aaa....My ears bleeding!" Aaron laughed.

"Aaron! Put me down!"

"No can do, now, keep your mouth close, we gotta go."

"Yan Ya Lun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nah.....They're here!" Calvin opened the door, revealing his youngest brother carrying his sister-in-law-to-be bridal style. Wang Zi on the other hand let go of Xiao Xun, having envyness in his eyes.

"Yoh, dude, I know you and her got 'something', but do you really have to show it? Well, obviously?" Calvin mocked Aaron.

"She can't walk."

"Ohh...."

"Huh, headmisstress, everyone's here."

"I see, Dong Cheng. Well, Ya Lun, let her sit on the sofa."

"Oh...Okay." Aaron did what he was told. He put down Even on the sofa there, him himself sitting beside her, which made Even blushed a little.

"Dong Cheng, can you tell me what happened to miss Ying Jie?"

"Certainly, headmisstress. A prince hurt her."

"A.....Prince?"

"Yes, or you would know him as...Uhh....Aaron?"

"Qiu Sheng Yi."

"Ahhh...I see, your Sheng Yi right?" She pointed to Wang Zi.

"Headmistress! Why are you only listening to them? Why won't you listen to our story?" Xiao Xun said, in a loud tone.

"Miss Ching Yi, you do realize that Sheng Yin has hundreds and hundreds of CCTV, right? And you do realize I have all excess to them right?" The headmisstress challenged.

"But it's still not fair! You must had saw the Yan's punching and kicking them!" Apple added.

"I see no wrong in those acts, I see them as a starting punishment." The headmisstress answered her.

"Headmisstress, with that said, I see no more discussion through this, give them the rest of their punishment."

"Certainly Wu Zun, thank you for stating."

"You are most certainly welcome." Wu Zun said, only have to be shotted by Ella a glare.

"Zhuang Hao Quan, Liu Jun Wei, Liao Jun Jie, Qiu Sheng yi, Chou Yi Chun,Huang Wei Ting,Chan Ya Wen,Huang Ching Yi, I no-"

"Wait! You can punish us!" Ah Wei suddenly interrupt.

"And why is that?"

"Headmistress, out fathers work in the Yan Company, and their positions are very high too! They certainly would not want the school to have us punish!"

Hey Girl slap their heads.

"Ah Wei! Shut up!"

"But why Ya Tou?"

"Just shut up!"

"Huh......Zhuang Hao Quan, Liu Jun Wei, Liao Jun Jie, Qiu Sheng yi, Chou Yi Chun,Huang Wei Ting,Chan Ya Wen,Huang Ching Yi, I now expel you from Sheng Yin U.Now get out!"

Gasps, from all except Fahrenheit, they smirked.

"But headmistress!" Xiao Xun desperately said.

"Get out of here now! I do not want to see your face any near Sheng Yin,near the Yan's nor the Wu's. Get out!"

"Headmisstress! It's not fair!" Da Ya joined Xiao Xun.

The headmisstress smirked, she had her head lowered to a phone on her desk. "Security!"

Not more than a minute, security appeared before their eyes. The headmisstress signaled them to take Lollipop and Hey Girl out, and they did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Headmistress, thank you." Aaron spoke.

"Aaron, no need to be that formal with me!" She replied.

Even spoke in a low tone. "Aaron, who is that?"

"Even, you didn't recognize me?"

"Huh?" The 4 sisters 'huh'.

"I was at the engagement party!"

"I'm sorry..." Even answered.

"Heh.....No worries, let me introduce myself. I'm Rainie Yang Cheng Lin, Fahrenheit's older cousin, though.....I'm not that old..."