The ghost of U~

Your Love Is Off The Chain

 

Junmyun sat in an empty chair in front of Jongdae at the library, earning a surrised look from him. He took off his books slowly, trying not to make any noise and disturb other students. It's been two weeks since that incident. Junmyun needed to study for the whole day. He has already missed several classes but Jongdae would reassure him by telling that "it's ok" and that he is smart enough to reach with the class and the rest of students .


Jongdae looked around as he put his arms on the table. "How are you?" He whispered.


"I'm feeling better!" Junmyun said, eyes still focus on a page he was stuck to read. Jongdae nodded, slowly reaching to Junmyun's hand, squeezing it affectionately. Junmyun looked up.


"Excuse me!" Said a girl, standing still, making the two to stop the skinship. They both looked at her. "My phone ran out of battery and I have an important call! Can I use yours?" She pointed at Junmyun's phone on the table.


"Uh? Oh ok, sure! Here you are!" Junmyun gave his phone to the girl. She smiled widely, thanking him several times before taking the phone, standing a bit far to have a call.



It didn't take awhile before the girl was back, smiling as she gave the phone to Junmyun with her two hands. "Thank you so much!" The girl said again. Junmyun shook his head, smiling. "No problem! Hope it helped!" He put the phone near his belongings.


"Oh it did! Thank you." She said, hugging her books before bowing to Junmyun and then Jongdae, slowly walking away.

 




"Why you took so long! How did it go?"


"Perfect! I have some surprising news for the fans. Let's go!"

 




The due hit the charts with their second single "My Lady". Ranking high in major music sites as soon as it was released.


They were on their way back to dorm from a radio program. It was lively and the questions were interesting. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun covered some songs as well, melting the listeners heart as they sent encouraging messages through the program.


Baekhyun leaned back on his seat, checking at the back of van. Jongin and Sehun were whispering into each others' ears, giggling quietly while Yixing was taking a nap next to them.


He smiled, shifting his postition. His eyes then caught Kyungsoo who seemed busy with his phone. Something about Kyungsoo was off lately.


Baekhyun couldn't help but feel like there is something that kyungsoo is trying to fight to get over it. He was specially quiet tonight. It seemed that his body was here but his mind was somewhere else, showing less interest to answer some questions until the Radio DJ asked him to answer.


Baekhyun thought it's the pressure of being an idol. Perhaps Kyungsoo still needed to get used to things in idols world or maybe he was just tired in general. He shook his head, putting his earphones and playing some music. He leaned lower, resting his knees on the front seat.


He felt tired, sitting in that position so he changed it, putting the moon shaped pillow behind his neck. This way he could even glance at Kyungsoo and his phone.


He started to doze off but fought to stay awake since they were almost there, close to each the dorm.


For a second, he thought he was seeing things as he noticed the name on the display.



Junmyunie Hyung



He blinked multiple times but then Kyungsoo stopped texting, putting the phone in his pocket and then looking at outside, sighing.



Is there anyone by the same name that Kyungsoo knows? Baekhyun mind was occupied by the thoughts as the van stopped.


The manager got out, opening the door for Kyungsoo to walk out and then helping Yixing. Sehun and Jongin were laughing as Sehun grabbed Jongin's arm.

Baekhyun was the last one to exit the van. He was walking behind Kyungsoo, mind still frozen. He was so eager to ask Kyungsoo. He wasn't sure why he was feeling pissed all of sudden.


They took the elevator to floor three. The two looked at each other for a short moment but Kyungsoo was fast to look away. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes, ready to stop Kyungsoo but the elevator door opened and Kyungsoo quickly went out to open the door since Yixing wasn't feeling that well.



"What is this?" The manager said as he saw a note hanging next to the opening door as he held Yixing's arm.


"Uhh it's weekly doze from now on?! It's for Baekhyun!" Jongin said in a sarcastic tone before giving it to Baekhyun.


The manager had this judging look while helping Yixing to go inside. Kyungsoo had this blank face like he often would show, following the two.


Baekhyun swallowed, standing still, trying to read the note. He wasn't excpeting any more note. He thought that person simply gave up.



A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you

 


Baekhyun rubbed his neck, getting impatient as he whined. "Who are you?!" He bit his lip, feeling tired of all the teasing. This hide and seek needed to stop. Eventually, he closed the door as the manager said goodbye to them, telling them to sleep early since they have a schedule tomorrow.



He changed his clothes, putting the note on top of the other ones. He didn't know why would he even collect them.


He went under the soft and warm cover of blanket, trying to sleep but felt hungry as his stomach started to make noises. "Uh! Shut up! I don't wanna leave the bed!" He said, rubbing his stomach but it groaned again. "Fine!" He got up, leaving the room. He approached the kitchen seeing Sehun and Jongin eating fried chicken like a romantic couple and laughing as Jongin hit Sehun's arm!


"You two!" Baekhyun said as he sat down on a chair, looking at the youngers' surprised but then normal face.


"What? Why are you still awake?" Jongin said, trying to swallow the remaining chicken in his mouth. Sehun put some sauce on another chicken, asking Jongin to open his mouth.


"Can you two just eat like normal people!?" Baekhyun said with a disguested face as he grabbed the sauce to put on a chicken he decided to eat. The two chuckled.


"Sehun loves feeding me, you jealous?" Jongin smirked. Sehun clapped his hands in appreciation.


"No! But I'm trying to eat!" He glared at the two, biting a piece of his chicken.


"Who even invited you, dude?" Jongin joked but Baekhyun hit his foot under the table! "Go eat with your stalker then! Hmm?" Jongin suggested. Another hit. "Uhhh" He whined this time.

"Shut it! You don't go eat with someone you don't even know who!" Baekhyun said, grabbing a tissue to clean his hands.


"Come on! At least you could guess what kind of person they might be! Romantic!" Jongin giggled, looking at Sehun. "Right, Sehun-ah? Do you agree?"

Sehun nodded right away, laughing like a naughty little boy. "Go date and see for yourself?" He laughed.


"Cut the crap!" Baekhyun said, pulling a straight face but then became embarrassed seeing the mischevious looks the two were giving to him. "I can't believe you guys make fun of everything!" He stood up, leaving his food and walking away.


"You should've just stopped at the nodding part, Sehun-ah! The last part was unnecessary!" Jongin's lips turned into a thick line, noticing the glass of water next to the chicken box, he drank some some. Sehun could only nod slowly, feeling a bit guilty as he looked at te remaining chicken.

 



Later that night, Baekhyun carried a box in which he uses to put the secret stuff inside of it on his bed.

It was a black and red box with flowers painted in white, not big much. He picked all of the notes and spreading them on the bed. It was ridiculous to still keep these. He thought. He even knew which date they were sent.

He then started smelling them one by one. All had the same scent.


Somehow, it felt familiar but Baekhyun couldn't tell how exactly. He looked at the hand-writting. It was neat and clear. This also looked familiar but he couldn't recall where he saw this hand-written. "Ugh!" He whined, trying to think but his mind wasn't helping at all.

 


"Do I know you?" He whispered, looking at the recent note. "Stop teasing me!" He groaned, pushing the box with his foot, feeling so tired. He laid back on his side, not caring that some of the notes were under his body. He slowly folded his arms under his head, looking at the remaining notes in front of his face before he falls asleep.

 


Kyungsoo slowly pushed the door, coming inside of Baekhyun's room. The light was still on so he wondered if he is still awake.


He came closer to the bed, noticing all the notes. He then grabbed the blanket, carefully covering it on Baekhyun's figure. He looked at the tired face of Baekhyun, sighing.

Kyungsoo gave another look at the notes, smiling at himself before he finally stands up, turning off the light and shutting the door behind his back quietly.

 

 

[A/N] Hello there, another chapter! OMG This is so shady that I'm frustrated myself LOL . . . Gonna update the next chapter asap. Would not make you guys wait a lot, promise<33

Comments are welcome (: