Broken Angel~

Your Love Is Off The Chain

 

"Baekhyun-ah? Wake up! Baekhyun! Baekhyun-ah! Wake up please."

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes as he heard a voice calling him. It was Yixing, smiling at him. He seemed to be in a good mood today.

Baekhyun laid back on his bed, covering his eyes with his left arm, wanting to sleep more. "Just 5 more minute!" He groaned, putting the blanket on top of his head! Yixing chuckled.


"Why are there so many notes on your bed?" He asked, kneeling down next to the bed, collecting some of them.


"I'm sick of this hide and seek!" Baekhyun said under his blanket. Yixing's face went blanket suddenly. He stopped what he was doing and slowly stood up.


Baekhyun took the blanket away, looking at Yixing who seemed speechless. "I'm awake, you can go eat breakfast" He said, getting up eventually. Yixing nodded with his jpg face, leaving the room. Baekhyun frowned slightly.

These days, Kyungsoo and Yixing seemed to act strange and it was making him feel weird as well. He looked at the mess on this bed. Just last night, he clearly saw the blank face of Kyungsoo while Baekhyun got the note from Jongin and now Yixing. Something was definitely wrong and he decided to wait for a good time to corner this two.




They were guest in another radio at around 12PM and then headed back to dance practice room.

 



Kyungsoo was looking at his reflection in the mirror, sweat was coming from his temper. They just finished practicing for "Angel" for the 3rd time.

Baekhyun sat on the ground, leaning on the wall as he was catching his breathe. Sehun and Jongin excused themselves to go buy some snack, leaving Yixing, Kyungsoo and him alone there.


Kyungsoo looked clumsy and nervous so Yixing calmly tried to correct his moves but he was doing the same mistake again and again to the point Yixing asked him to take a short break.


He sat next to Baekhyun, brushing his wet hair in front of his eyes as he was drinking some water, checking his phone for minutes. He quickly typed something and stood up to practice again.


Baekhyun sighed, feeling uncomfortable about the fact that he was always staring at Kyungsoo's phone now. He wasn't the type to mind other people's business but he couldn't help. He was so curious.



"Baekhyun!" The manager's voice made him turn his head quickly. "Yes, manager hyung?" He looked at the manager who had a confused face, coming inside of the room.


"Come with me!" He said, giving a look to the other two then left the room. Baekhyun wasn't sure what was going on so he stood up, following the manager.

 



"Do you have any explanation about this?" The staff asked Baekhyun as he entered the office. The worried look on manager made Baekhyun scared as he came closer to see what is was on the monitor the staff was poiting at.


He got double shock the moment he saw the blog entry full of raging fans comments below a picture of him and Junmyun on the bed.

 

Well . . . It wasn't like how it looked. The picture was taken back in summer of two years ago and they were only topless posing romantically on the bed with Baekhyun kissing Junmyun's cheek . . . . This was when Baekhyun realized his feelings for Junmyun back then. Unable to say anything, he only covered his mouth seeing the nasty comments!


"Baekhyun! What is this? Do you know this guy?" The staff asked again, this time his voice became a bit louder. "I- . . . " He looked at the picture again, swallowing hard.

How? How did this manage to get uploaded online? The "Gay couple" title hit him again that he started to shiver badly.


"Talk Baekhyun! Tell us what is this?" The manager grabbed his arm, trying to make him sit down.


He sat on the chair, looking down. He was ashamed. Could anyone even believe him if he says it was only a simple picture and nothing else?

 


"Uh God! I can't believe . . . this is going to ruin all of our plans if we don't deny it as soon as possible! Just explain who is this guy and we would do some damage control!" Baekhyun closed his eyes, his mind was blown. Literally.


"He is- . . .  my best friend!" His voice cracked. His throat was badly dry from the practice and lack of water.


"Ok your best friend. I don't care if you guys decided to take a picture or whatever but tell me what is your relationship with him?"


"There is- . . . nothing between us!" He bit his lower lip.


"So these gay rumors are all just bullcrap since you guys don't have any feelings for each other, right?"


Baekhyun looked away. How can he say that is right? How can he deny his feelings? He had nothing to lose anyway . . .


"Answer me!" The staff shouted this time, throwing some papers on the ground out of anger.


"It's- . . . one-sided! I- . . . love him!"


"What the- what did you just say?"


"It's only me! He doesn't have those feelings!" Oh Baekhyun!


"You little !" The staff stood up, putting his hands harshly on the table. "This is not how we do it! And you don't have any feelings . . . You get that?" He pointed at the manager then. "Pick them up to the dorm. There are horde of fangirls in front of the building. Use the back door." The manager nodded quckily, grabbing Baekhyun's arm, pulling him away.

 



On their way to dorm, no one dared to talk. The situation was weird enough so they kept quiet. Sehun and Jongin were the most afraid since they were unofficially in a relationship as well.

 


They quickly took the elevator, with Kyungsoo and Yixing stealing some glance from each other. Obviously, Kyungsoo was trying to tell something to Yixing without others noticing it but Baekhyun caught the two whispering and his anger started to build up. He was getting impatient seeing this two acting like that so as soon as Sehun and Jongin left the elevator, he stopped the two.


"Come to my room, you two!" He stepped forward, not looking at them. Kyungsoo bit his lip, holding Yixing's arm, looking afraid.

 


Baekhyun sat on his bed, hands near his sides on the sheet. He looked up as the two came inside with Yixing shutting the door.

There was an awkward atmosphere on the room and each one of them was looking at somewhere. Baekhyun looked at them,  deciding enough is enough.

 


"You two know something that I don't know?" He asked making Kyungsoo to look at him, confused.


"What- . . . do you mean?" Yixing asked, jpg mood again. He looked at Kyungsoo for a moment before focusing back to look at Baekhyun.


"I have nothing to lose, just spill it!" Baekhyun impatiently asked.


"I don't understan-


"You ing do!" Baekhyun shouted, making Kyungsoo jump in surprise. "Do you think I'm a fool? I see you two always whispering these days! I see the look on your face whenever I get these notes! Perhaps you are the one behind this? Is it funny? Huh? Is it funny to fool around?"


"What?" Kyungsoo blinked innocently, pointing at himself with his hand. "Me?"


Yixing shook his head, taking a deep breathe. "You have no idea what you are saying-


"No! I know exactly what I am about! Either it's Kyungsoo or . . . " Yixing frowned at what he was hearing.

 

It was the first time Baekhyun was seeing the always calm and kind Yixing looking mad and this said a lot. "What are you trying to say? That . . . It's either Kyungsoo or me who is sending these notes to you?"


"You tell me . . . !" Baekhyun stood up.


"I'm sorry if our behaviors made you think like this but you are wrong!"


"Tsk . . . Yeah! Plus . . . Kyungsoo! I saw you texting- " Kyungsoo looked up in amazement.


"Explain to me what is going on between you and Junmyun Hyung that you text him a lot lately?"


"Were you spying on me?"


"Uhh God! I saw his name on your phone! You already know my feelings for him, don't you?" Yixing blinked in surprised.


"I do. Alright! I was texting him but that has nothing to do with anything!" Kyungsoo tried to defend himself. "You are confused about many things!"


"Then enlighten me?" Baekhyun got close to Kyungsoo, making him to take one step back.


"Why don't you go ask Junmyun Hyung instead?" Yixing approached Baekhyun. Kyungsoo looked at him with his wide-opened eyes. This was getting too complicated.

 


"What?" Baekhyun asked, his eyes narrowed. "What does Junmyun have anything with the way you guys acted lately?" He ran his fingers in his hair, frustrated. He looked at his jacket, quickly grabbing it. "I'm not done with you two yet!" He said, storming out of the room.

 

Kyungsoo hid his face with his hands, feeling awful. Yixing quickly surrounded him, trying to comfort him by gently patting his shoulder.
 

 

 


Baekhyun was in front of Junmyun's apartment, heart beating at high rate. He pushed the ring several times but there came no answer so he tried the security code that Junmyun had told him a long time ago. The door opened then and he stepped inside looking for Junmyun. Maybe he was asleep?


He opened Junmyun's room but then sighed because there was no sign of him and he badly needed to talk to him . Just then he noticed a small box on the desk. Curious to know what was inside of the box, he approached the desk, opening the box slowly.


His eyes became wide at what he was seeing inside of the box . . .  twenty something notes were put there. The same white with small trees at the left bottom notes and written in exactly the same style as how Baekhyun has been receiving them. He grabbed one of them, trying to smell it. Same scent.


He covered his mouth as soon as he felt like throwing up. He was having those nuisance feelings and it was hard to breathe in that room.


He heard the opening door getting closed. He finally came outside of the room, seeing Junmyun putting his stuff not noticing his existance.

 

He tried to calm himself but failed miserably.


"Hyung!" He called out, making the older one to turn around, shocked.


"Ooh! How . . . When did you come here?" Junmyun was obviously taken a back and definitely not ready to see Baekhyun like that.


Baekhyun tried so hard. So hard not to explode. Not to break apart. This was like a terrible nightmare ever. He could never ever guess that Junmyun was the one sending those notes. What was worse, he accused Yixing and Kyungsoo to be the ones behind this.

He was feeling horrible for shouting at Kyungsoo, for not believing Yixing.



"All this time . . . You!" Junmyun looked straight at his eyes, confused. "What?"

Baekhyun stood still, glaring. "Were you- . . . " He words were lost. "Baekhyun-ah?" Junmyun tried to take a step forwad.


"DON'T!" Baekhyun's scream filled the apartment. He was breathing heavily out of anger. "Don't come closer or- . . .


"But . . . You are making me scared! Qhat's wron-


"I SAID DON'T ING COME CLOSER!" He screamed on top of his lungs, letting out a heavy breath. Junmyun was astonished. He barely even moved.

 

"I- . . . you are a . . . !"


"What?" Junmyun said in alarm, slowly moving toward him but Baekhyun saw what was coming so he pushed him harshly with all his strenght causing Junmyun to hit the wall. Junmyun literally freaked out as Baekhyun grabbed his collars. "YOU . . .  were the one behind all the freaking notes! YOU . . . were the one behind spreading that picture of us! YOU-. . . .


"Baekhyun-ah!" Junmyun was in huge disbelief, trying to grab Baekhyun's wrists but the younger one was fast enough to pin them near his head with full force.


"You- . . . . .  " Baekhyun whispered this time, getting dangerously closer to Junmyun's face.

The older gasped, his gaze went to Baekhyun's lips, watching them getting close to his own lips.

He wasn't sure what was going on Baekhyun's mind. He felt Baekhyun's heavy and hot breathes against his lips.

His lower lip was almost between Baekhyun's lips and at this point all Baekhyun needed to do was to fill the remaining space!

His eyes went up to look through Baekhyun's eyes. They were all red and wet. Just then a tear dropped on Junmyun's cheek. He closed his eyes, not wanting to see what he was seeing. He felt pathetic and disgusting. Baekhyun was his world. His everything. Seeing him like that was killing him inside. His hands were dropped suddenly so he looked at Baekhyun.


"You screwed up everything!"  Baekhyun sobbed desperately, knocking on the wall with his fist angrily, more tears covered his eyes.

Junmyun shivered even more, leaning back on the wall slwoly falling down, hearing the door getting shut loudly. His heart broke apart as he closed his eyes in the misery.
 

 

 


[A/N] ....................................... OTL