Love pain

Your Love Is Off The Chain
Days were passing by faster than Baekhyun could realize. They have been recording more than ten songs in just a week and it was decided that they would have two singles for the debut, one with the choreography. 
 
 
Every night Baekhyun would throw his tired body in the bed, at times giving up to take a shower as well because all he wanted was to put his head on the pillow and as soon as he lied back, sleep would take over.
 
 
The letters were still there. Hanging on the front door of their dorm each day and pretty much every one of them got used to seeing those without showing any expression. They could do nothing about it anyway.
 
 
Group work was not easy to follow as well, specially since Jongin and Sehun had argues at times mostly because Sehun seemed to forget the moves, ending up bumping into him or Yixing even Baekhyun and it would frustrate some of them to start from beginning.
 
 
 
The feeling of debuting was getting real once the teasers were coming out one by one. 
 
 
The first teaser was Jongin's showing a fresh youth image with powerful dance moves.
 
 
The second teaser featured Sehun and Jongin with the title of "Run and Gun".
 
 
Soon , the third teaser was out and this time it was Yixing, demonstrating a cool yet strong dance moves.
 
 
 
The news of new SM duet group with three powerful dancers was spreading among the Kpop fans fast and soon some parts of Seoul was covered with their huge posters, attracking non-Kpop fans as well.
 
 
"Look at them, pretty boys!"
 
"New duet group from SM? They must be something!"
 
"I watched their teasers. They have some awsome back-up dancers too!"
 
Three girls were talking as they stopped by a huge poster of them on the wall behind a bus station. They were in awe, admiring the pretty faces of them, wondering what kind of concept they would show.
 
 
 
Baekhyun stared at the mirror in front of him while his hair was getting done by two ladies. Today, he and Kyungsoo were scheduled to shoot the music video for their first single "What is Love".
 
How far he has come, Baekhyun wondered. It felt like it was just yesterday when he went to audition for SM and was lucky enough to catch those judges' strict eyes.
 
Kyungsoo's chair was next to him and at times he would smile at Baekhyun, imitating some stupid expression with his eyes. Baekhyun was all smiles, laughing at him until the lady forced him to stay still but then Kyungsoo would act like he did anothing while shrugging his shoulders. 
 
Over the last month, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun have become closer, knowing more about each other.
 
Kyungsoo would joke about the notes, teasing Baekhyun! It was fun to annoy Baekhyun because he would always be in denial.
 
 
One time, Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun what would he feel if that stalker decides to show up but Baekhyun was silent, not sure what to say.
 
"I'm not sure if I wanna see that person!" Baekhyun spoke up, putting the new note on his desk.
 
"It's been months so I wonder why this dude never says anything like let's meet up, you know?"
 
"I prefer to just read those notes! It's kind of weird to meet whoever it is!"
 
"Ehh? Why would you? I mean the notes are getting more lovely detailed, that person must be in love with you!"
 
"Uhh stop! That's not what I wanna face! At least not for now  . . . I wanna focus on my soon to begin career!"
 
"Sure! You can have your career and love someone too!" Kyungsoo shrugged, looking at his phone.
 
"I don't love my stalker though!" There is someone else that I love! It's more like I got used to seeing them notes!" 
 
"Really now? Don't pretend like I never saw you blushing over those notes! I know you like some of them if not all!" Kyungsoo sighed. "At least, you have someone who seems in love with you even if you don't know who!" Kyungsoo sighed.
 
"Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun's face became red, embarrassed. "This really means nothing! I believe that stalker will stop one day!"
 
"Alright! Deny all you want! Personally, I would like to meet the owner of these notes!"
 
 
 
 
Junmyun was busy with his studies and the new script he was handed the other day. This was the third one and he wondered if he should give it a try. He was still new to the projects no matter how many times he and his friend Jongdae would go to theaters watching the musicals.
 
 
Speaking of Jongdae, Junmyun became friends with him since the day he went to university. Jongdae was fun, sarcastic just like Baekhyun! Ohh maybe a troll too as Junmyun thought.
 
 
There were times when Jongdae was literally forcing Junmyun to go date some girl from their class who seemed to be intereted in getting to know Junmyun more.
 
 
"Why don't you go on a date with that girl, Seohyun? She is nice!" Jongdae said as he started to eat his lunch on the cafetria.
 
"Did she ask you this?" Junmyun said playing with his food.
 
"Of course not! My radar ...-
 
"Uhh right! Well, turn it off then! Better not use it anymore because it's useless!"
 
"Come on! You two totally look good together!"
 
"Just because we do? Is this the reason?" Junmyun shook his orange juice. Jongdae rolled his eyes, focusing on his eating.
 
 
 
"I wonder what he is doing now . . . " Junmyun said suddenly looking outside of window. There were people who were walking, couples holding hands, linking arms. Junmyun sighed.
 
"Baekhyun? Come on! He is about to debut so obviously busy busy with practicing!" Jongdae remarked. "You seem obsessed with this dude! Get a girlfriend and stop being worried for him, he can live just fine by himself!"
 
Junmyun glared at him, wishing he would stop being a troll for once. "You never understand!"
 
Jongdae took a tissue, cleaning his mouth. "What do I not understand? I know he is your best friend. I know how much you love him but . . . Sorry to say this he won't love you like the way you do! Get real!"
 
"I know!" Junmyun whispered bitterly.
 
"Junmyun! You seem lonely that it makes me worried for you!" Jongde said in concern. " Listen . . . after he debuts, there will be so many girls all over him. I don't wanna see you all hurt once he gets a girlfriend while you are here suffering from a one-sided love!" Jongdae sighed. 
 
This was the reality that Junmyun was the most afraid of. It would be the ending of the dream that was his one sided love for Baekhyun.
 
 
"Once I see him being happy with someone else, I would stop!" As much as this hurt but Junmyun said it.
 
"Junmyun, you do realize that sooner or later this will happen. I just hope it won't be too much of heart-broken for you since he knows nothing about this. It's unfair! You are always thinking about him. I wonder if he has one third of the time you think about him, to think about you!"
 
"Yeah . . . but I don't expect him- "
 
"Then stop this unhealthy obsession! My next class is about to start, see ya later!" Jongdae put his hand on Junmyun's shoulder, squeezing it once before walking away from the table.
 
 
Junmyun knew it well. It's been years since he was living by himself, far away from his family. But during those years, it was Baekhyun who never left him alone.
 
He kind of missed the times Baekhyun would bring CDs to watch, times they would go to amusement parks although he was scare and pretty much everything else . . .
 
 
University wasn't what would make him busy but thinking about Baekhyun day and night was.
 
 
Thinking about Jongdae's words, althought there were truth behind them but Junmyun had no plan to stop. Not now. Sometimes, he wondered if he should confess to Baekhyun but then he was afraid of what the reaction of him would be like. The fear was strong enough to make him be careful when he was with him whenever and wherever.
 
It was somehow making him tired. Tired of holding all the emotions, the feelings. Tired of being careful not to do any stupid move or action that would freak Baekhyun out! But he never once thought about giving up. Ever. Baekhyun was worthy enough for him not to give up!
 
 
 
Baekhyun opened the front door at 6AM like always, taking it off from the door. This has become a habit. 
 
Smiling to himself as he read it once, twice and thrice by now. Yixing popped his head out of nowhere, trying to read what it was written.
 
 
A flower cannot blossom without sunshine and a man cannot live without love. 
 
I can't live without you, Baekhyun!
 
 
"Awww . . . !" Yixing said right after he was finished reading it casually. Kyungsoo smiled from the kitchen. "Another lovely note which made Baekhyun blush!" Kyungsoo said simply.
 
Baekhyun glared at Kyungsoo for awhile before sitting, waiting for breakfast to get ready.
 
"I asked Baekhyun to put a note for that stalker to read!" Kyungsoo started. Yixing looked at Baekhyun and then Kyungsoo and again at Baekhyun. "What is there to say?"
 
"Hmm, how about ""Enough! Let's meet up!"" ?" Kyungsoo suggested as he put the big hot bowl of noddle in the middle of the table for three of them. 
 
"I can't lose it to the stalker!" Baekhyun said, unamazed.
 
"But this way you can meet that person?"
 
"What if that person is some scary peron, some creepy freak?" Yixing bluntly said.
 
"Then Baekhyun would ignore the stalker and the notes for the rest of his life!" Baekhyun gave Kyungsoo a look like "Oh-please-you-know-it-won't-happen.
 
 
"That stalker won't be as scary as Jongin!" Said Sehun suddenly, entering the kitchen, his eyes half opened.
 
"Sehun-ah!" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. 
 
"What? You know I'm right!" Sehun said with an annoyed face. 
 
"You guys don't wanna try to get along, do you?" Kyungsoo asked, standing near the stove to check the second bowl of noddle.
 
"Sadly, our codes don't! He is some naggy wanna-be bossy dude while I . . . 
 
"while you are some lazy !" All of them looked at Jongin whose face was still wet from washing earlier. "Seriously, why are you so dumb?" He continued as he sat next to Yixing.
 
"Pfff .... puh-lease! You nag all the time, you are pretty annoying!"
 
"Sehun! Jongin is your hyung!" Yixing interfered.
 
"Does it matter?" Sehun said it in a lower tone but this was caught by every one of them. Jongin hit Sehun's leg from under the table.
 
"Uhhh!!!!" Sehun whinned. Everyone else rolled their eyes, bored with this drama already.
 
"We are going to debut in less than a week, please stop this cat fight!" Kyungsoo said as he put the second bowl for Sehun and Jongin, smiling at Baekhyun who smiled back immediatly.
 
 
 
[A/N] Hi there. New chapter ^^ I hope the chapter is not slow like turtle OTL 
 
Well, the debut is near so the exciting (!) chapters are on the way !! Leave comment . . . I wanna know your opinions<333