Can't sleep through the lonely night~

Your Love Is Off The Chain
Baekhyun joined the rest as they were silently eating breakfast. Kyungsoo was busy asking if anyone needed something extra mostly Sehun. He has become specially quiet lately and this was making Kyungsoo worried a bit.
 
Baekhyun held his spoon as he was into deep thoughts. He wasn't sure what to do about the letters and the owner of them, thinking maybe he could just shrug it off.
 
He was thinking about an apology to Sehun as well as an explaination to Kyungsoo, even though he never asked anything further. 
 
He finished his breakfast as fast as possible, earning stares from Yixing and Kyungsoo as he stood up with a small smile while passing Jongin who was coming in the kitchen with his puffy eyes. Kyungsoo put a bowl of rice on the table for him before going back to his own chair.
 
 
 
It was until afternoon when Baekhyun had his break time as he noticed a text on his phone.
 
The name on his phone's display screen brought some chill, making him all excited suddenly that he was smiling like a fool.
 
"Baekhyun-ah! Have you moved in a dorm?"
 
The text was from Junmyun. He softly whispered miss you , staring at the screen as he tried to text back then.
 
"I have! Do you wanna come to my place this evening?" Along with the adress as he pressed send. 
 
The number of days which he was in need of seeing Junmyun, hearing his soft voice that would always calm him down were uncountable.
 
But it was nearly impossible. He tried to stop thinking about Junmyun and every other memory literally. Because he knew he is capable of screwing everything and heading back! The feeling . . . the desperate feeling that would make him lose his focus at times . . . trying to escape  . . . to fight and deny all those feelings only to fail miserably.
 
Each day he would be reminded that he more he tried to run, the more he was struggling.
 
 
 
He noticed Sehun coming inside as the magnae cleared his throat, trying to get Baekhyun's attention. He put the phone inside of his backpack, standing up. 
 
"Umm, done with school?" Baekhyun asked, carefully monitoring Sehun's expression, earning a nod from him who started practicing some moves with his body in front of the big mirror.
 
Sehun wasn't looking at him instead he continued to dance. Baekhyun awkwardly got close to him while putting his hand on Sehun's shoulder, Sehun then looked at him. Baekhyun's face became soft as Sehun looked straight into his eyes.
 
If Baekhyun didn't know Sehun at all, he would thought that this kid is some arrogant brat. 
 
"I'm sorry for that lame joke, Sehun-ah!" Baekhyun spoke up. "I was just trying to ... - "
 
"Freak me out?" Sehun whispered into Baekhyun's ear which made him jump and take one step back to look at him with a surprised face. Sehun's face was cold and without any emotion that made Baekhyun uncomfortable for a moment but then Sehun started to laugh like a mad person before patting Baekhyun's shoulder. 
 
"There, there .... We are equal now!" He whispered again, a smirk appeared on his face. "See you leter!"
 
"Yah! Yah .... You little brat! Come here!" Baekhyun started to shout but it was too late because Sehun left the practice room with his tongue sticking out!
 
 
 
Later, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were practicing a new song to sing. Their very first song to record. They were both excited and nervous, wondering how would it turn out. They went inside of the recording studio one by one to test the notes. The composer patiently guided them on how some parts should be done. After several times of trying to follow what the composer wants, they were finally able to leave the room with composer having a satisfied look on his face.
 
The two decided to go back to dorm since the long has finally come to end. They noticed some fan stand-by near SM building and as they came out the girls started to take photos and some even were talking to them.
 
"Oppa! When are you going to debut?" One of the girls spoke up.
 
"Right! Oppa quickly debut!" Another girl said along with her friends who were taking photos while walking behind them.
 
Baekhyun and Kyungsoo walked as close as possible as they put their hoodies on. As soon as they saw the bus, they tried to speed up.
 
On the bus, Kyungsoo talked about the earlier record, mostly sharing some funny moments during the recording. Baekhyun laughed all the way too.
 
He took a deep breath before looking at Kyungsoo who was busy checking his phone.
 
"Umm, Kyungsoo! Earlier this morning . . . Well, I think I need to explain what is going on!"
 
"Uhh!?" Kyungsoo quickly put his phone back into his pocket, facing Baekhyun. "What's the matter?"
 
"I believe someone is stalking me since day one with similar notes hanging on my locker." He paused. "And up until now, I still have got no idea who could it be!" He let out a sigh.
 
Kyungsoo's eyes became wide, looking lost. He wasn't sure how to react or what to say.
 
"Now that they found out my dorm address, I'm starting to get worried." Baekhyun said, looking outside of the window. 
 
"They . . . Maybe they would eventually stop once you seem to not care so don't worry much!" Kyungsoo said, rubbing Baekhyun's shoulder with his left hand, trying to comfort him.
 
"I don't know if it's right to say this but I think it's someone that I know!"
 
"Are you trying to say that it could be one of us?" Kyungsoo was taken aback by what he said himself.
 
"What? No! I mean . . . Well . . . I don't know I was just saying it's likely to be be someone whom I know!"
 
"Who could it be then?" Kyungsoo asked with a serious face this time.
 
"If only I knew . . . !" Baekhyun shook his head, ignoring the curious look on Kyungsoo's face. 
 
It was frustrating not to know who is behind these letters. At first, Baekhyun didn't mind since the letters were all encouraging but ever since he moved in dorm, they have become specially romantic and kind of freaking him out. Some of them even made his heart beat faster and this was the part that would make him confused as well. Do I know this person?
 
 
The two came back to dorm with no one there. Baekhyun literally threw his tired body on the coach, laying back there with an arm covering his eyes while Kyungsoo went to take a short shower.
 
They have been practicing hard to get ready for this debut causing Baekhyun to miss his 6-hour-sleep per night. Of course, it wasn't only him that was under so much pressure. The whole group including Yixing, Sehun and Jongin had to stay extra hours to practice more.
 
Baekhyun suddenly remembered that Junmyun had texted him earlier so he hurriedly went to his room to check his phone, noticing an unread message.
 
"Alright. I will be there around 11. I'll bring something delicious with myself too!"
 
Baekhyun smiled, reading the text again and checking the time that message was sent. 
 
Kyungsoo caught him smiling at his phone screen once he stepped inside of Baekhyun's room with wet hair. "What are you smiling at?" He asked, looking confused.
 
Snap!
 
"Huh? Umm . . . I forgot to say that my friend is coming over here since I've not seen him for awhile." Baekhyun's smile became wider.
 
"Ohhh! You should have told me sooner, I need to prepare something!"
 
"No, no! No need. He said he will be coming with food!" Baekhyun reassured him.
 
"Really? Uhh your friend is nice! What is his name?" Kyungsoo asked, feeling relieved.
 
"Junmyun hyung! A friend of mine for 12 years!" Baekhyun said, proudly.
 
"Wow! So you guys are besties!" Baekhyun nodded, somehow feeling a little down. He sighed before putting his phone down on his bed, laying to rest for awhile. 
 
"It must be them!" Kyungsoo said after hearing the sound of door getting closed. Baekhyun nodded.
 
Jongin, Sehun and Yixing were still talking as they entered the dorm. Jongin was nagging at Sehun while Yixing was trying to stop Jongin.
 
"What's going on?" Kyungsoo asked, three of them stopped with Sehun looking away, straight to bathroom.
 
"This brat comes late and escapes early . . . Does he think it would work that way?" Jongin said, frustrated as he fell on one of the coaches. Yixing could just sigh as he asked Kyungsoo how was his day.
 
"Jongin-ah! Don't be harsh on Sehun!" Kyungsoo spoke up, sitting at a chair next to counter.
 
"What? How is it that I should sacrifice my sleep while Sehun gets to sleep at school?" He said, somehow bitterly. "He is a lazy who gets a free pass for being the youngest but guess what? I'm just 3 months older than him!" He then grabbed the remote control turning the TV on.
 
Yixing looked at Kyungsoo, slowly nodding his head, making Kyungsoo to stop what he was trying to say as they heard door bell ringing. Kyungsoo looked away, approaching the doorway.
 
A stranger was standing in front of Kyungsoo as he opened the door. The stranger quickly took off his cap, showing the good-looking face of himself.
 
"Hello! Is Baekhyun living here?" He asked with a bright smile.
 
"Uhh! Are you Junmyun?" Kyungsoo asked with the big eyes.
 
"Yes! I'm Kim Junmyun."
 
"Baekhyun's best friend, right?" Kyungsoo smiled, taking one step back to let Junmyun get in. "Please come in."
 
Junmyun nodded as he came inside, offering what is was like a paper pocket to Kyungsoo "Food." He smiled. 
 
Kyungsoo immediately got the pocket politely and put it on the counter, calling Baekhyun rather loudly, earning a look from Jongin who was still hanging on the coach. "Who is it?" He asked Kyungsoo, curious. 
 
Baekhyun came out of his room and as his eyes went straight on Junmyun'sfigure, he walked towards Junmyun, hugging him tighly. Junmyun jumped in surprised but put an arm behind Baekhyun's back. "You really came!"
 
"How are you, Baekhyun-ah?" Junmyun asked, trying to look at Baekhyun's face but the grip was tight. "Alright. Your friends are judging us now!" Junmyun said jokingly.
 
Baekhyun looked around. Kyungsoo was at the kitchen preparing some plates, Jongin sitting on a coach near the counter, Sehun with a towel covered around his head walking outside of his room and finally Yixing . . . standing without any expression. 
 
Baekhyun stood still, rubbing the back of his head, kind of embarrassed. "This is my best friend Junmyun, guys!" 
 
"I don't like him!" Jongin whispered to Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo stopped him. 
 
"Sheeesh! Don't be like this. He might hear you." Kyungsoo then looked at Baekhyun. "Please tell your friend to be comfortable."
 
Baekhyun forced Junmyun to sit on a coach and he sat next to him not minding the looks from Yixing.
 
"You really missed me this much?" Junmyun said, holding Baekhyun's hand warmly.
 
"You have no idea! I almost forgot how your face looked like!"
 
"Really?" Junmyun pretended to be sad while pouting.
 
"I'm just kidding, of course I missed you lots. How have you been yourself?"
 
 
 
Kyungsoo was busy at the kitchen but all ears listening to what they were saying. Sehun then sat on a chair, checking what was inside the pocket but when he saw Jongin's annoyed face he looked away, playing with his phone.
 
"This two are weird! Tsk." Jongin said suddenly. "When will he leave here?" Jongin asked.
 
"He is Baekhyun's guest, Jongin-ah!" Kyungsoo remarked.
 
"What? I wanna take a shower and sleep but it's rude, right?"
 
"No need to wait, you are rude enough!" Sehun interfered, rolling his eyes. Jongin stared at him for a moment.
 
"Guys!" Kyungsoo shoot them a serious face before clearing his throat. "Food is ready!" He said, getting Baekhyun's and Junmyun's attention.
 
"You go eat." Junmyun suggested. "I brought you Gimbap!" 
 
"Ohh!?" Baekhyun stood up, quickly approaching the table, making Junmyun laugh at his reaction.
 
Meanwhile, Yixing slowly started to walk to sit near Junmyun. They both exchanged some glare at each other. Junmyun smiled politely at him before looking at the kitchen. There was a look on Yixing's eyes that Junmyun didn't notice as he was just enjoying the moment.
 
"Has Baekhyun told you that we are going to debut in less than a month?!" Yixing asked with a serious face. Junmyun could only nod, following Yixing's direction toward Baekhyun who was happily eating with Kyungsoo, Sehun and Jongin.
 
 
Yixing sighed, shaking his head slightly before standing up. He was too tired to eat anything and too tired to keep a company so he excused himself and went to his room. Junmyun leaned back on the coach while watching them. He was relieved that Baekhyun was doing well but couldn't help getting worried even more now that the debut was near. 
 
 
 
Baekhyun decided to send Junmyun off after he said goodbye to them although Junmyun told him to stay at dorm but he followed Junmyun to parking lot anyway. Starry night was Baekhyun's favorite and he was happy to walk with Junmyun after awhile although it was short.
 
Baekhyun leaned on Junmyun's car while Junmyun opened the doorway but was stopped by him so Junmyun looked up, wondering.
 
"Thanks for tonight." Baekhyun said sincerely, smiling.
 
"I'm happy that I could see you after awhile, Baekhyun-ah! Take care and don't get hurt. Ok?" Junmyun grabbed Baekhyun's arms, patting them gently. 
 
Baekhyun nodded. "You too!" Love "Take of yourself." 
 
Junmyun gave him one last look before nodding and getting into the car, driving away. Baekhyun stood there, hugging his arms until the car disappeared in the dark, already missing Junmyun's gentle smile.
 
 
[A/N] Hello ^-^/ Took me awhile to update this chapter. . . T^T I'm also working on a long two-shot SuBaek ((still writing)) so fighting!
 
Comments are welcome<333