meet my father

Perfect For YOu

He drops her off in front of her house, it was big, and it was a mansion. “Would you like to go inside” Min Hee asks him.

“Yes” he simply said. They enter the house holding hands. He was nervous like something’s going to happen.

They went inside and greeted by maids

“Good evening Madam, good evening sir” the maids said to them.

“Madam you’re here” Mr. Shin, the butler, greeted  her and look at him and bow.

“Mr. Shin this is Lee Seung Hyun my boyfriend, This Mr. Shin our Butler: she introduced them.

“Good evening Mr. Lee, it’s a pleasure meeting you” and the butler bow.

“Good evening sir, you can call me Seungri sir.” He bows too.

They are formal here, like if you are in a five star hotel/restaurant. The butler wearing a black tuxedo and the maids were black uniform.

“The dinner is ready madam” the butler said and he led their way to the dining room.

“Welcome to my world” MinHee said to Seungri

He squeezes her hand and kisses her on the cheek, and smiled. they enter the the dining room and the butler and maid bow to them. As they entered the room “Papa?!” he saw a man standing in front of the window and looking outside. The man turned around, he knew him his that was Dae Min Park Father of Min Hee. He becomes nervous, he wants to run, it was said that he’s strict to his business what if he doesn’t like him?

She cannot believe her Papa was there, she runs and hug him. Her papa hugs her to. He let go of her and said “wouldn’t you introduce me to him?” and he look at SeungRi. She walks beside him and said “Papa, this is Lee Seung Hyun, my boyfriend” he bow “it’s a pleasure meeting you sir”

"youre the lucky man who stoled my daughtes herta" Mr Park said to him. he smiled and siad "I'm a lucky man sir"

Mr. Park smiled and said “let’s eat” and gestured to the table. They all sit and the food began to be serve.

“So Mr. Lee what do you do?” Mr. Park asks him. SeungRi look at him “You can call me SeungRi sir, I’m a singer sir”

“You’re on the music industry; do you have a band or solo?” Mr Park asks him.

“I’m on a boy Group sir. BIGBANG is the name of our group sir” he said nervously.

“Don’t be nervous I won’t bite you” Mr Park said and smiled at him. “Just don’t make my daughter cry, I will hunt you” he said in a scary tone.

“Dad!!” Min Hee called out “SeungRI Oppa, don’t mind him, he always like that.” She said

“I promise sir I won’t make her cry” He assured her father                  

“I always look for my daughter happiness, I know I’m not always there for her, to look for her, I give you my blessings and please protect her and look for her” Mr. Park said in a serious tone.

“I will, I promise” he said

They continue eating and chatted, Seungri even make Min Hee’s father laugh.

“I’ll be going sir; it’s my pleasure meeting you sir” Seungri said and bow. Mr. Park stand up “its nice meeting you too Seungri and take care” she accompanied him to his car and kiss him before he go.

“It was the happiest night of my life” Seungri said to himself while driving