C0ffessi0n

Perfect For YOu

A/N: Regarding the car accident scene I’m sorry if some of you are bothered by it because of DaeSungs car accident, but it has nothing to do with that, I just thought that it might a good add up to the story. Thank you...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

SEUNG RI POV…

I sit besides Min Hee, what will she going to say…

+++++++++++++++++++++++

MIN HEE POV…

“You’re making me nervous” I said and hold Seung Ri’s hand…

“You lose weight what happen to you?” she said and I smiled

“Nothing” I said and sits down

++++++++++++++++++++++++

CHIN SUN POV… (Min Hee’s friend)

I decided to go to Seung Ri’s house since Min Hee is leaving with him. I pack some of my things…

I’m very nervous, my sweat is clammy, and I need to let this out…

“I just want to say something” I said

“What is it? You’re making us nervous” Seung Ri said in serious tone…

I swallowed, and breathe… I lokk at them

“I’m sorry for what I’ve done, I’m so sorry” I said my eyes because teary

“What are you talking about?’ Min Hee asks…

“I’m the one who’s calling you and threatening you, I’m the one who attack you… I’m sorry because you lost your child because of me. I should have leaved you alone, but I cannot leave this burden on my conscience. I’m sorry” I said as tears stated to flow to my cheeks…

Their eyes widen “what?  You’re the attacker” Min Hee ask, “what have I done to you?” he said and she’s crying

 “Why do you have to do this to us?!” Seung Ri shouted… he is standing and looking at me with anger in his eyes…

“Because I love you, ever since where young I love you and I hold on to your promise will be together forever” I said

“That’s bull !” he shouted “you will rot in jail” he said

“please no!! No!!” I said and kneeled down “please forgive me” I beg him…

“After what you done you want a free pass, I will never forgive you!” he shouted…

“Seung Ri!!! NO!!! Let her leave” Min Hee said while hugging Seung Ri…

She looks at me and said “leave, leave us alone, go far, away from us...” she said crying…

I stand up and leave immediately. I run outside wiping my tears...

++++++++++++++++++++++++

SEUNG RI POV…

Min Hee is hugging me and crying my tears flow to my cheeks…

“You just let her go away!” I said to her shaking her

“How could you!” I shouted…

“She killed our child” I said and let her go…

She kneeled down and cries…

I grab my keys and run outside to my car…

“Seung Ri!!!” she shouted as I went inside my car…

She was banging the window of my car I ignore her and drive away… the rain start to pour…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MIN HEE POV…

I see him going outside with his car keys, I run after him…

I tried to stop him by banging the window but he ignores me and drove off, the rain start to pour…

I run after him, I don’t want him to get hurt… I don’t know why I said it; I just let the killer of our child go... what have I’ve done…

I cried under the rain and hold the pendant of my necklace “Seung Ri” I whisper…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

SEUNG RI POV…

It was raining and tears started to flow…

I wipe my tears and turn the stereo on; I put the volume high…

But still Chin Sun words keep popping on my mind…

“ahhhh! Damn you!!!” I shouted…

“ I close my eyes and let the tears flow, I lost control of the car and the last thing I saw when I open my eyes is bright light then there was darkness…

+++++++++++++++++++++

Another update!

Drop your comments…

(^/|\^) kamsa hamnida (^/|\^)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: Regarding the car accident scene I’m sorry if some of you are bothered by it because of DaeSungs car accident, but it has nothing to do with that, I just thought that it might a good add up to the story. Thank you...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

THANKS TO thornrosevip for the help in Authors Note…