realization....

Perfect For YOu

 

SeungRi left that morning, he has meetings to attend, and she thinks its regarding about the attack…

Her father come in, bringing fruits.

“Good morning baby girl” her father greeted her.        

“What’s good in the morning?” her said and regretted every word she said “I’m sorry papa, I just…”

“I understand, I really do” her father hug her.

“Papa what did I do wrong, to deserve this, I’m just carrying the child of the man I love” she said burying her face to his father chest.

“youre a great person, you didn’t do anything wrong.” Her father said while her hair.

“Why this happen to? What is my sin to the person who did this to me?” she said crying,

“I don’t know too” that’s all her father can say. She knew her father was hurting too. She fell asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++

And she dream….                

She wakes up and sees that she was in SeungRi’s room, she see SeungRi lying beside her. She smiled and caresses her cheeks and kisses him.

“Good morning, honey” he greeted her. And pull her close to her.

Then a boy, he was around 2-3 years old running to them.

“Mama, papa. I’m hungry” the boy said jumping to ther bed hugging them and kisses them on the cheeks.

They all went to the kitchen she prepared the food and they all sit and then the room became dark. SeungRi hug her and their child, and then someone took her son she screamed and tried to took his son, SeungRi scream too. Someone took seungRi too… she was left alone and she heard laughter and the voice said “I told you leave SeungRi alone” and she wake up. It was a dream, a night mare.

“Are you OK?” SeungRi ask, whos sitting at her side                  

“I’m fine” she said

“You want something to eat?” he ask her, helping her sit.

“Just water” she said.

++++++++++++++++++++++

It’s been days when she stayed at the hospital and she was discharged. She stayed at their house because her father insisted. SeungRi stayed there too...

she always look outside when she had that dream and organizing her thought the passing days and reach one decision, she knew this will hurt both of them but, she needs to do for him…  she needs to leave him...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

another update...

please do comments..

thanks.....