it's a good news!!!

Perfect For YOu

It’s almost a week when SeungRi left... they always talks every day and she really miss him...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MinHee wake that morning having an upset stomach again, she throw up, her condition isn’t getting better. It’s almost a week, her friends says she losing weight…

She looks at her face on the mirror and sees that she really getting, but what she will do she cannot eat…

She went downstairs and sees her father sitting at the coach sipping coffee and reading newspaper…

“Papa!!” she said excitedly and went down stairs, when she reaches the last step she felt dizzy. And hold on railing of the stairs.

Her father stands up hurriedly and approaches her side… “MinHee are you OK?” her father asks her worriedly…

“Yes I’m ok” she said and tried to stand up without holding the railings… but her vision is getting blurry and suddenly there was darkness…

“Mr. Shin!!! Call ambulance...hurry” Mr. Park shouted as her daughter collapse.

“What happen to you?” he ask her as tears flow, what have happen? His always away and cannot look after her daughter.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She wakes up and seen a white ceiling… she looks around but didn’t see anyone…

The door opened and she sees her father carrying fruits and put it on her side table.

“You’re awake. Are you feeling better now?” as her father lean to kiss her forehead.

“Yes, she said and tried to sit.

Her father stops her and said “you should take a rest and take care of my grandchild” and smiled to her.

“What?” she said, she must have heard it wrong…

“You’re six weeks pregnant” he said

“Papa I’m sorry, I know I’m young, papa I’m sorry” she cried.

“It’s ok, my dear, its ok and don’t cry it’s bad for the baby” her father said wipes her tears and kiss her on the forehead.

“Thank you papa, I love you” she said

“You want me to tell SeungRi” her father said.

“I will tell him personally, he’ll be back next month” she said…

As she looks outside the window of her room, she smiled and touches her stomach. “Papa will be back next month baby”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

another update......

!!!Leave comments!!!