attacker...

Perfect For YOu

She was almost caught there.

that Dara with her weird palm tree hair!!!

As she went home, she pulls off her mask and wipes her sweat by the back of her arm. She burns the clothes she wears that night.

she pull off her plan and succeed..

She takes her wine and smelled it

“The smell of success” she said and smiled.

“Im sorry Min Hee, but I need to do it”

“I have warned you, you didn’t listen that what you get”

She took her wine to the bedroom; she showered and put her comfortable clothes.

She again looks at the scrap she keeps,

She remembers when she and SeungRi were young. They both attended the same school, he was really funny and warm hearted person. She remembers was crying back then because the bullies took her candy and SeungRi comforts her by giving her candy.

They even promise that when they grew up they will be together.

she hold to that promise, until he went to YG and trained and become BIG BANG and succeed.

she was always there cheering for him, even if he doesnt notice her, there are so many fans, she always say.

and that party was her chance to get close to him, but Min Hee stoled the spotloight from her and flirted with Seung Ri, she was one of his flings she thought.

she even started at BIG BANG's music video as Seung Ri's girl, she didnt take so much attention to it, until that night in the beach, and the scene in the university, she felt betrayed.

she needs to take waht she deserved and what she wants....

She traces the outline of SeungRi’s face, his lips and she closed her eyes, imagining SeungRi kissing him.

“It would come true,just wait..” she said and drinks it there and fell asleep.

++++++++++++

comments!!!!!!!!!

who do you think the stalker/attacker is???