goodbye

Perfect For YOu

MIN HEE POV

Last night SeungRi surprise me by giving me a necklace it has heart pendant. He said that that I should always wear it to make me feel he’s always with me.  It was beautiful he said it was costume made I’m the only who has that design.

It’s the day I will leave Korea; I cooked for SeungRi all his favorite food. He wakes up showered and went downstairs to eat...

“Honey this is delicious” he said after eating.

“Really?” I smiled...

“I’ll be going to the studio to do some recordings, do you want to come?” He ask me

“I’ll just stay here” I said and kiss him in the cheeks                   .

“I love you honey” he said and hug me in the waist

I smile” I love you too, forever. Always remember. You’ll be always here in my heart” I said

He kisses me softly at the lips and hugs me; we stayed for that in a moment.

“You need to go, you’ll be late” I said and he let me go and kiss me again in the lips.

“See you later, I love you” he said

I nod “I love you too” and wave to him good bye.

It breaks my heart leaving him but what can I do, I need to leave him. I cause so much trouble and hurt to him.

I hold to my chest and cried. I went upstairs pack my things. I sit at the edge of the bed and called my father.

“Hello, papa I’m leaving today. I’ll be going to the Philippines for one week “ I said holding the pendant of my necklace.

“Ok, I’ll pick you when you arrive here” he said

“Thank you, I love you papa”

“I love you to my dear” he said and I ended the call.

I’ll be staying to the Philippines for awhile, Dara told me about a private resort there, I know SeungRi will went to Hawaii when he knows that I leave.

I took the taxi to the airport, and went to the airport.

 In a few minutes I’ll be boarding the plane. I called Mr. Shin our butler.

The plane took off; I look outside and remember every memory I have with him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SEUNG RI POV

I arrive at the studio, there all there, Teddy hyung greeted me and I smiled. Seven arrives to, he hugs me, and I know what that means. I hug him back and we went inside the studio.

I finish my recording, and Jiyong called for a break (15mins) when someone knocks on the door. T.O.P opens the door

“I’m looking for Mr. Lee Seung Hyun” Mr. Shin ask

T.O.P opens the door for him to come in.

I saw Mr. Shin, I stand up and bow, and Mr. Shin also bows.

“I come here Mr. Lee Seung Hyun to give you this” Mr. Shin handed me a CD.

“What is this?” I ask.

“I also don’t know sir but Miss. Min Hee Park told to give you this. I’ll be going sir” he said and leaves.

“That was so formal. Mr. Lee Seung Hyun, who is that?”  T.O.P asks.

“That’s Mr. Shin, Min Hee family butler” I said

T.O.P nodded, I borrow Teddy hyung’s laptop since I left mine at home.

I insert the CD and watch the video. I sit in front of the laptop and others where around me. It was taken at my room.

Min Hee was in the video.

“Hi, I know you’re confused. I have no courage to say this to personally, I just a video.  First of all I want to thank you that you’re always there for me; you never leave me especially the hardest part of our life. I want you to remember I love you forever. (Then she suddenly cries) I’m sorry I’m such a cry baby; I just want to say GOODBYE. I’m doing this for you, I’m sorry I cause you so much trouble. I love you” and the video ended.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
upadted..add comments..