His Departure....

Perfect For YOu

Min Hee wake up with the upset stomach that morning, she run to the bathroom to throw up, she washed her face and showered she don’t have the appetite that morning… she needs to see  SeungRi he will be gone for almost two months  to do concerts in different country in Asia.

He wants her to come but she cannot because of her studies, they both agreed and promise to have talked everyday and updates to each other... she decided she will accompany him to the YG Building, because of the media she cannot go with him in the airport.

She went to his house, even if his flight is schedules in the afternoon she wants to have time with him.

“Honey you’re early” SeungRi greeted her

She went inside, and sits on the coach; she’s not feeling really well that day.

He kneeled beside her and looks at her worriedly. “Are you ok? You look pale” he said and touch my forehead.

“I’m ok, it’s just an upset stomach” she smiled.

She touch his cheeks “I will miss you” she said and tears fell. She becomes emotional these passing days…

“don’t cry” he wiped her tears,” I will always call you, and you will be always here” he took her hand and place it on his chest and kiss her.

They went to YG building to meet the others and staff who will be coming with BIGBANG.

He squeezes her hand, and she looks at him and smiled and kisses her cheeks.

“Hey I’m getting jealous” T.O.P said teasingly.

“Hyung, please take care of him for two months, “she said to T.O.P almost teary eye...

“I will” T.O.P assured her

“If I heard news you with other girl I will break your face” she said in angry tone to SeungRi

They all laugh and DaeSung “there will be no more clubbing for SeungRi” Daesung and JiYong have a high five. Before he went inside the van, he walk back where she is standing and kiss her on the lips.

Without breaking the kiss he said "I love you, I will miss you"

"I love you too, take care and I will miss you too" she said tears flowing...

he broke the kiss and wipes her tears "dont cry" and kiss her again...

“Hey!! Lover boy… let’s go!!!” TaeYang shouted and . He went inside the van and she wave good bye…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for the comments...

For the silent readers,,, please leave comment I'l appreciate a lot...

thanks for my subscribers...

Comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!