At The Party..

Perfect For YOu

It's almost 1:30 in the after noon when they arrive in Korea. He's exhausted, after the concert last night they flew back here in Korea, the schedule is so hectic, recordings, photo shoot, promotions and many stuff to do. He's craving for vacation even if it only two days, he will sleep,eat,sleep and sleep..

they come out in the arival area and the fans started screaming "BIG BANG!!" BIGBANG!!", they wave smiled and even signed some autographs. they finally get in the nlack SUV waiting for them.

"aiisshhh.it so hot!!!" Seungri said

"It's Officially summer" Yong bae said while removing his shades.

"maknae, you want some water?" T.O.P said while handling him the bottle.

"thank you Hyung" Seungri said and bow slightly.

He drink the water and fell refresh,he fall asleep on the way.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's just 1:30 in the afternoon when the professor dismiss them,he said he has a meeting to attend to. She dont like going home that early, only the maids she will see. Her parents sre not there, there will be no one to ask her if she have eaten already, how she was going in school. She sigh and got her things. it so hot out side, she put her shdes on and decided she will drop by the mall.

She's looking around and her phone rings, she answered it.

"Hello" she said

"hi Min Hee, it's Chin Sun, I'm Going to pick you up at 4pm for the party OK." the caller said

"oh, Crap.." she suddenly said and dhe regret the words coming out of . She forget about that party. She don't like attending parties.

"what?!!! you forget about the party right?!!!" Chin Sun accused her..

"NO, OF COURSE NOT!!!! actually im her at the mall and looking for a dress and a jerk bump me and my juice spilled" Min Hee lied.

"Oh?? im sorry of accusing you,pick up a Beautiful dress, SeungRi will bw attending.OK ill pick you up latre, Bye" and the call get disconnected.

She stared at the screen does she heard it right SEUNGRI will be coming, "OH MY!!??" she murmured and begin looking for a beautiful dress. She's a fan, she especially like his eyes and the way he smiled his voice. she was smiling and spot a beautiful dress.

Cocktail dress that Min Hee spooted> http://www.womenseveningdressesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Cocktail-Dresses.jpg

She brought it, it will be perfect for her and she go home

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Seungri, wake up!!!" JiYong tap his shoulder.

he open his eyes and sees that its house.

"thank you for waking me up hyung" he said to JiYong

he said goodbye.move out of the car and wave good bye. they are all exhausted.

He open his house, he look around the house is big but he wish there will be some to can and greet him

He sigh and went upstairs to his room, he remembers he will be attending a party,its a reunion party of his childhood friends and classmates.

he look at his watch almost 2:00 pm and decided he will take an nap; he wake up at 3:30 he showered and look for clothes in his closet and grab his keys and start driving.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She wil be pick up at 4pm, but she was ready and its just 3:40 pm, she looks on her self  in the morror and smiled, the dress flaters her well and her hair, she normally hate her curly hir but this day she love it she tie her hair its like taylor swifts hair it just color brown.

She's excited and a knock on the door... "Come in" she said

"Maam, youre friend miss Chin Sun is waiting for you" the maid siad

"ill be going down" she answered and the maid bow and closed the door.

she take hre purse and went downstirs.

"you look stunning: chin sun greeted her

"you too" she said

"lets go" chin sun and they arrive at the party, it was oheld on a five star hotel and it was luxurious.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He arrive just right in time and greeted his old friend and classmates and he mingle,chat with each other..

and this girl caught his attention, she has brown hair, wearing a blue dress, and she's beautiful..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

that for now,I'm sleeppy..i'll update tommorrrow..please do comment and suggest..

(^-^) goodnight..