Chapter 5

Yes, Mr. Teacher

 

Min Ji woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around and sat up, realizing she was not in her room. She turned her head and saw Woohyun sleeping, with his arm around her waist. She immediately smiled and leaned down to kiss his cheek. She carefully slid out of bed, making sure not to wake him up.

Min ji left the bedroom to quickly find her underwear.

“Where is it?!” she asked herself. She sighed in relief when she finally found it. She eyed her dress on the floor and didn't feel like putting it on so she put on Woohyun's dress shirt instead, buttoning it up halfway.

 

Realization hit her.

“Mom! !” she found her phone in her purse and checked the time.

6:45 am

She quickly texted her mom.

 

To: Mom

Went for a morning jog. Be back before Hyun Woo wakes up. I'll make him breakfast don't worry about it.

Hopefully she'll believe it...

 

Min Ji managed to find the bathroom.

“Oh God...” she made a face at her reflection.

Her make up was smeared everywhere.

Maybe wearing so much make up wasn't such a good idea...

She found a towel and wiped it all off, feeling a lot better.

 

Woohyun felt the sunlight hit his face and he rolled over on his bed. A smell he didn't recognize as his was lingering on the pillow. It smelled like...girl.

He smiled when he thought about last nights events, hoping the girl didn't leave yet. He still didn't get her name.

He heard footsteps from across his room and saw the back of her. She had her hair up in a ponytail and was wearing his shirt.

“Morning.” he said and stretched.

“Good morning.” she said in a cheery voice.

He looked around and noticed that his room was definitely a lot cleaner than when he last saw it.

“Did you clean?” he asked, feeling a little embarrassed.

“I didn't want to wake you up, and I had nothing better to do.” she turned her head and smiled at him before continuing to clean.

 

All the blood drained from his face and he turned pale.

“Holy .” he whispered and started to back up, causing him to fall off the bed with a loud thud.

Woohyun muttered every curse word he could think of.

Min Ji turned around, alert and jumped on the bed. She crawled over to the edge and chuckled.

“You okay?”

Woohyun just stared wide eyed at his student, ignoring the pain.

 

Maybe his eyes were playing tricks on him.

“I-I didn't get your name last night.”

“Min Ji. No Min Ji.”

Ah, . I just slept with my student.

His gaze lowered and he stared at her cleavage. He quickly covered his face with his hands.

How the did I not recognize her?!

He could use the excuse, 'I was drunk', but he knew that he barely drank last night, and neither did Min Ji. They both only had sips of their drink. So everything they did last night, everything, was willingly.

 

“Are you not a early riser?” Min Ji asked.

“Huh, what? Yeah.” he stood up and found a pair of boxers on the ground. He quickly put them on, not sure if he could handle his own student checking out his .

Min Ji admired his body and walked up to him.

Woohyun froze when she started to feel his abs with her two hands. She tilted her head up and kissed him on the lips.

This is wrong. This is wrong. This is wrong.

Woohyun fought the urge to kiss her back, but he failed miserably as the events of last night flowed through his mind again. Plus, he couldn't deny that Min Ji looked extremely y in his shirt. He cursed himself for thinking such things.

 

Woohyun pulled away and asked, “Hungry? I finally have someone to cook for.”

Min Ji sighed and rested her forehead on his shoulder. “I'd love to stay, but I have to get home.”

Woohyun was sad and happy at the same time.

Sad because he wanted to spend more time with Min Ji, but happy because it gave him some time to think things through. He was still in shock.

Min Ji fiddled with the silver infinity necklace around his neck.

She chuckled. “You like math?”

“I guess you could say that.”

“I hate it.”

I know.

 

The car ride was silent expect for Min Ji's directions on where her house was.

When they arrived at her house, Min Ji smiled at him.

“Thanks.”

Woohyun nodded.

“We're going to see each other again, right?” she asked.

“Of course.” the words came out so fast, he didn't have a chance to stop them. Seeing Min Ji outside of school, he forgot that she was even a student. He kept having to remind himself.

They exchanged numbers before Min Ji kissed his cheek and got out of the car.

 

The second Min Ji stepped in the house, Woohyun sped off, one hand dialing a number.

“Hello?”
“Dongwoo hyung, I need your help. Can I come over?”

“Uh...yeah, I guess. It's not like you ask anyways, you always barge in. What is it?”

“I have a huge problem.”

 

Dongwoo almost spit out his drink.

“What?! You slept with your student?!”

Woohyun continued to bang his head on Dongwoo's table.

“Yah yah, stop. You're gonna break it. This is an antique.” Dongwoo frowned.

“I'm in a crisis and all you can think about is your table?!” Woohyun whined buried his face in his hands.

“Hey, at least your glowing. It's been a long time since you got laid, right? Was it good?”

He gawked at his hyung and stood up.

“Bye.”

“Where are you going?”

“To see Sunggyu hyung. You're no help.”

“Oh...hwaiting!”

 

Sunggyu had the same reaction as Dongwoo.

“What?! You slept with your student?!” he yelled. Woohyun had never seen his eyes this big before.

“Hyung, what do I do?” Woohyun asked, desperate.

Sunggyu sighed, not knowing what to say to his dongsaeng.

Woohyun read his expression and quickly spoke up.

“Well, what would you do if you were me?”

“Well...” Sunggyu trailed off.

The younger was getting impatient.

“If I really liked her then I would date her. If not then I'd end it. I mean, you said she didn't recognize you right?”

Woohyun nodded.

“How?”

“Because I could care less about what I look like when I teach. And I get nervous when I stand up in front of a crowd so she's never seen the cool side of me. Only the clumsy, dumb side of me. That's probably why.”

 

Sunggyu pursed his lips in thought.

“Well then be her boyfriend, and teacher.”

“That's too risky. I could lose my job.”

“Then she doesn't have to know.”

“You mean...live a double life?!”

Sunggyu shrugged and sipped his coffee.

“I don't see any other solution.”

“I could do the right thing. I could tell her the truth and end it between us for good.”

“Yeah but we're human. We pretty much never do the right thing. You like her, I can tell. And she is a senior. She'll be out of high school soon anyways.”

“If she graduates.” Woohyun muttered.

 

Woohyun closed the door to his apartment and slid to the ground.

He still couldn't believe the girl he slept with last night was the hard-headed No Min Ji, row 3, seat number 26.

He definitely couldn't believe he had fallen extremely hard for his student.

He decided to follow Sunggyu's advice.

It actually might work, he'd just have to be careful.

If not, then he'd be ed.

==========

did you all see the footage of hyungshik falling off the yacht?!

OMG. poor bb. he doesn't know how to swim.

the manager was so cool. i'm about to write a letter to him to thank him. hahaha.