Chapter 13

Yes, Mr. Teacher

 

Ice skating?” Min Ji stared at the cold white ice from the window.

“Romantic...eh? Eh?” he nudged her with his elbow with a grin.

“Woohyun, I don't know how to skate.”

“I can teach you.”

“You know how to skate?!” Min Ji asked with wide eyes.

“Yes. Don't tell anyone but I was a young olympic figure skater.”

“Shut up.” Min Ji laughed and hit him on the arm.

Woohyun shrugged. “It was worth a try. But come on! We gotta get our skates.”

He ran like an excited elementary schooler.

 

“So why do we need these socks?” Min Ji asked.

“These skates hurt your feet and ankles after awhile. Wouldn't want my girlfriend's pretty little feet hurting, would I?” he kissed her forehead and bent down to tie her skates for her.

She narrowed her eyes at him. “How do you know so much about ice skating? Taking girls here often?”

“What?! No. Me and the guys used to come here often.”

“Oh, the guys at the amusement park that one day?”

Before Woohyun could answer. He heard a loud laugh he knew too well to ignore.

He turned around and there they were walking towards them.

“Speak of the devils...” Woohyun muttered and facepalmed.

 

“Oh hey Woohyun! I see you brought your pretty lady. I'm Dongwoo, this old man here is Sunggyu.” Dongwoo smiled.

Min Ji smiled and waved.

“What are you doing here?” Woohyun asked.

“What do you mean? We used to always come here on Saturdays.” Sunggyu said.

“Used to.” Woohyun emphasized.

“Dongwoo and I wanted to relive old memories. You said you didn't want to come.”

“Isn't it a bit weird for guys to come ice skating on weekends together?” Min Ji asked.

“Yeah, it is.” Dongwoo nodded, sipping hot chocolate.

“Well then...”

“Didn't I ask you guys not to come here today though?! I told you I was gonna be on a date!” Woohyun stood up.

Sunggyu chuckled, making his eyes disappear. “And what makes you think that we'd listen to you?”

“You know we'd do anything to annoy you.” Dongwoo said seriously with a whipped cream mustache.

Min Ji laughed. “I like these guys.”

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes and dragged Min Ji away from his best friends and onto the ice. There weren't that many people. A couple were on dates and some skaters were practicing harder moves in the middle.

“I'm going to fall.” Min Ji frowned.

“Not if I'm here to catch you. Come on. Trust me~” he held his hand out.

She took it and let him pull her along.

“Try skating yourself. Just go like this.” Woohyun taught her.

Min Ji bit her lip and glided across the ice by herself.

“There you go! Got the hang of it already, see?”

It was definitely easier than Min Ji thought.

“I've always wanted to do this.” Woohyun said.

“Do what?”

Woohyun smiled and placed his hands on her waist. They were facing each other while he skated backwards and she skated forward.

He kissed her on the lips.

“Bring my beautiful girlfriend here and kiss her on the ice.” he whispered against her lips.

 

“OOOOH!”

“Get it Woohyun! Get it!”

They passed Sunggyu and Dongwoo who were sitting in the stands eating curly fries.

Woohyun glared at them, making them stick their tongues out at him.

“Chincha...” he muttered.

“Woohyun. My hands are cold.” Min Ji looked down at her red hands.

He grabbed them with his hands and blew hot air on them.

Min Ji stared up at him wondering what she did in her past life to get such a great boyfriend.

“Better?”

She nodded and smiled. “A lot better.”

Woohyun continued to hold them while skating backwards.

“You're really good at this.” Min Ji commented.

“Really? I used to be able to do some tricks but I lost them. Guess I'm getting old...”

“You're good at skating, but I meant you're good at dates. Most guys at taking girls out on dates.”

“Better than Hoya?”

“By a long shot.”

Woohyun smiled in victory.

She didn't even experience the whole date yet.

 

They skated around for a bit. Woohyun looked in the stands and sighed in relief when he saw that Dongwoo and Sunggyu were gone.

“Finally...” he whispered.

“What?”

“Beavis and Butthead are gone.”

Min Ji laughed.

“Now I can do this...” Woohyun leaned down and kissed her again.

“Ew, get a room.” Dongwoo skated passed them.

“Don't eat the poor girl's face off now Woohyun.” Sunggyu added, skating after Dongwoo.

Woohyun tilted his head back and groaned.

“We're leaving.”

 

“Skating is fun.” Min Ji said as they were putting their skates back.

“I'll take you here again once I figure out a way to get rid of those two.”

“We can just not go on Saturdays.”

“You don't know Dongwoo hyung. He's a pabo genius. He can figure out anything, but he's an idiot.”

“That doesn't make sense.”

“Exactly.”

 

“Oh I love this park! I used to come here as a kid.” Min Ji exclaimed excitedly when they arrived.

Woohyun led her to a tree.

“I used to come here too. This place is like my childhood story.” he chuckled and started climbing a tree.

“What are you doing?!” Min Ji yelled.

Suddenly, Woohyun jumped down with a basket.

“Had to hide it somewhere.”

She gawked at him as he was spreading out a blanket on the grass.

Woohyun smiled and straightened up. “Ah, just like I pictured.”

Min Ji walked up to him and frowned.

“What? You don't like it?” he asked, worried. He worked so hard to prepare it.

“Do I really deserve you? Why are you so perfect?” Min Ji asked and kissed him.

He smiled cockily and pulled away.

“Perfect isn't what I would describe myself as...it's more like god-like, flawless, superb.”

“Alright alright.” she chuckled.

 

“Sit! I can't wait for you to eat my cooking.” Woohyun sat down and started to take out food.

“Sandwiches...watermelon...iced tea...pie...”

Min Ji raised an eyebrow. “What did you cook?”

“I cut the watermelon.”

She laughed. “I suppose you made the sandwiches so I guess that counts.”

“I'm the best sandwich stacker in town. So do you really wanna be a cook?”

“My mom taught me how to make cupcakes when I was little. I've always had a love for pastries. I made some kick chocolates for V-day one year.”

“Valentine's Day already passed but I'll be expecting chocolates next year.”

“You think we'll be together that long?”

“Of course. If I don't get caught...”

“No one's gonna find out.” Min Ji reassured while wiping some crumbs off of Woohyun's mouth.

“Hopefully...”

 

“How did you prepare all of this? We just took a test. Shouldn't you be grading those?” Min Ji asked when they finished eating.

“Why have an intern and not put him to use?”

She started to laugh. “You made Hoya grade all those?”

Woohyun nodded with an evil smile. “I gave him the answer key. I told him he better have it done by Monday.”

“By any chance are you doing this just because he's my ex?”

“Maybe...no one messes with Mr. Nam Woohyun.” he winked.

Min Ji chuckled and leaned on his shoulder. “He didn't even do anything to you or me.”

“I know, but I have a bad feeling about him.” Woohyun sighed and wrapped an arm around her.

 

They laid down and looked at the clouds. Min Ji used his chest as a pillow and hugged his stomach. Woohyun's hand made it's way to her head and he started to play with her long hair.

“Why do you always wear you're hair up?” he asked.

“I don't know. It's just how I always wear it.”

“You should wear it like you did at the club.”

“No way. You might get dirty thoughts in the middle of class again.”

Woohyun laughed, reminiscing.

 

Min Ji started to doze off while listening to Woohyun's steady heartbeat and when she woke up it was almost sunset. She lifted her head and noticed that Woohyun had also fallen asleep. She brushed some of the hair out of his eyes and admired his good looks. She brushed her thumb across his soft cheek a couple times before using her index finger to touch his lips. Min Ji smiled and leaned in slowly to place a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth.

She still couldn't believe that she had fallen this hard for her teacher.

===============

idk why but i suddenly miss being obsessed with the jonas brothers. inseparable used to be my theme song. hahaha.

pointless a/n again....

don't really know what to say except i hate woollim for making such teasing teasers.

>:O