Chapter 3

Yes, Mr. Teacher

 

The school week went by slow for Min Ji. Not because it was a full week, but because she actually tried in some of her classes. Except math being one of the subjects she didn't give a crap about. Half of the stuff they learned she would never even use in her life. But she knew that when the after school tutoring sessions would start, Mr. Nam would definitely force her to do better in math. Might as well slack off while you can, right?

It was finally Friday and Min Ji couldn't contain her excitement about going out. She really needed a night out.

She took a long, nice shower before slipping on a tight-fitted black dress that stopped about mid thigh.

Min Ji mostly wore her hair up, especially to school but she decided to wear it down for tonight. She took some moose to scrunch it. It was easy since her hair is naturally wavy already.

She pulled out her make-up kit that she hasn't used since forever and started to apply some make-up. Normally she would wear light make-up when going out, but she was ready to not feel like a student anymore. She wanted to feel older, more mature. So she applied some eyeliner, eye shadow, and lipstick. She put a little powder on to hide the little blemishes she had and smiled in the mirror, satisfied. She definitely did not look like the No Min Ji she was used to seeing in the mirror every day. She looked...her age.

 

It was 8 and Min Ji ran down the stairs with her heels and purse in her hand.

“Where are you going?” her mom asked.

“Out.”

“I see that. But where?” her mom rolled her eyes.

“The new bar that opened.”

“Don't you mean club?”

“What's the difference?”

“There's a huge difference. Are you even old enough to be in one?”

“No one has ever asked me for my ID before. They think I'm old enough. Besides I'll be 21 soon anyways.”

“Aigo...”

“I'll be back later.” she slipped on her heels and turned the doorknob to the front door.

“Keep your phone with you. And don't come back too late.”

“Kay.” she practically ran out of the house and down the street.

 

The walk to the club would probably be 30 minutes, 20 minutes if she took the shortcut but she didn't want to risk getting her shoes dirty.

When she finally reached the club, there was a long line. She groaned in her head for coming so early. Maybe if she came around 9 or 10, the line wouldn't be as long.

 

“Hey there, pretty lady.” a voice said from beside her.

Min Ji turned and saw a man about his mid-thirties looking at her with a erted look.

She gave him a disgusted look. It would've been one thing if he was cute, but he was not the most attracted guy she has ever laid eyes on.

“You look alone. I can get us in.”

Her disgusted look immediately turned into a fake smile.

“Really? Sure.”

He smirked and wrapped an arm around her waist.

Min Ji restrained herself from gagging. But if he could get her in, she would go along with it. She could always ditch him later.

They walked to the front of the line.

The security guard immediately let him in once he saw his face.

“You don't mind if my girl comes in too right?”

The guard shook his head.

Min Ji smiled as they walked in the dark club. It was definitely the biggest club she's been at. Loud music filled the air as the different color lights gave it a exotic feel. That's why people came here. To relax, let loose, and maybe get laid. But Min Ji wasn't interested in that.

 

“Would you like a drink?” the man asked in her ear.

Min Ji nodded.

When he was nowhere to be found, she quickly ran to the other side of the club where there was another bar present. Although since this one was in the back, not that many people were crowded around it and the music wasn't as loud. Mostly the people that weren't planning to get wasted were drinking there. The air was even cooler without all of the bodies.

 

Min Ji took a seat and looked at the crowd of dancing bodies. She always thought it was amusing to watch people dance. Some had no idea how ridiculous they looked.

“Would you like anything to drink?” the bartender asked.

She turned around and realized that she wasn't even in the mood to drink. But she was already there so might as well have a drink or two.

“Surprise me.” she said.

The guy nodded.

 

Min Ji took a sip of the clear liquid and sighed.

“You okay over there?” a deep voice asked.

She turned her head and saw a man with dark brown hair combed down in a messy manner, a black dress shirt that was ed the first 2 buttons sitting 2 seats to her left. He looked over at her and smiled. She had to admit this man looked extremely hot and had y written all over him.

“Just a little stressed about school.”

He eyed her up and down, and she did the same before they locked gazes. That's when Min Ji just realized they just had eye . [a/n LOLOLOL. Don't act like you've never done it before. ;D]

 

“What are you majoring in?” he asked, and took a sip of his drink.

Min Ji bit her lip. He probably thinks I'm in college.

“I'm leaning towards the culinary arts.”

It technically wasn't a lie. She always wanted to be a cook.

“Hmm, culinary? I like to cook. But I don't have anyone to cook for. It since I'm so great at it.” he smirked a little and moved over a seat so he was sitting right next to her.

Min Ji could tell he was flirting. She also noticed how he would use his middle finger to trace the top of the glass as if he was anticipating what she would say next.

“Really? A shame to put such talent to waste.” she smirked back.

He gave a low chuckle which made her stomach do flip flops.

 

After a minute of silence, he spoke up.

“Want to dance?”

Min Ji smiled and nodded.

They left their practically full glasses of alcohol and proceeded to the dance floor.

They stood in the middle and Min Ji danced against the stranger with her back facing him. His hands automatically made their way to her hips and he danced along with her. He pulled her closer until there was practically no space between them. She leaned her head back on his broad shoulder and could smell his cologne.

Armani...my favorite.

Min Ji turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

The next thing she knew, she was on top of a sink counter in the men's bathroom making out with this guy she still didn't know the name of. The only thing she knew was that he was even better looking in the light and that his touches made her feel high. She knew for a fact she didn't smoke anything before coming, so it was all him.

 

They pulled away panting.

“My name is Woohyun,” he whispered against her lips. “I'm 24 years old and I have fallen for you.”

Min Ji smiled at the semi-pointless bio he was giving her.

“That was your name, age and status, now mind telling me where you live?” she asked, playing with the collar of his shirt.

He smirked and helped her down from the sink counter, anticipating the rest of the night.

==========

OMG. MYUNGSOO IS GOING BLONDE FOR HIS JAPANESE DRAMA. OMG. *don't know if i should be happy or sad*

but i'll be happy since he finally gets to debut as an actor~~ :D so proud of him! as for the hair...we'll see. haha. he'll probably still be totally flawless. ;)

 

WARNING:

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THAT MY TOTALLY AWESOME, TALENTED, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING CO-AUTHOR WILL BE WRITING. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE EXPLICIT WORDS ABOUT THINGS THAT HAPPEN WHEN A FEMALE AND MALE GET 'DOWN' THEN PLEASE RESTRAIN YOURSELF FROM READING AND DON'T BASH.

THANK YOU.

that is all. :)