Sixth Chance

I Don't Believe

 

  “Aww…I wanted to see the drunken Jiyeon too…” Sun Hi pouted.

 

Jiyeon gave her a death glare. “Do you want to see the angry Jiyeon, Sun Hi-ah!” She scolded her.

 

Sun Hi grinned and turned to Mrs. Park again. “And they were….” She started while grinning more.

“Kissing!!” Mrs. Park cheered like a little girl. Soo Jin, Sun Hi and Mrs. Park giggled at the same time.

 

Look at them…They don’t even like each other and now they became best pals…

 

Jiyeon sighed and checked her closet again. Okay, Jiyeon don’t listen to them and choose clothes for today…

 

“But why did you break them apart omonim? You should just keep watching!!” Sun Hi whined.

 

Mrs. Park nodded with a sad expression. “I know, I know…But I was just…shocked and didn’t keep my mouth shut.”

 

All of them nodded their heads dramatically.

 

Jiyeon gritted and tried to calm down again.

 

“Then, what they did after that?” Soo Jin asked curiously.

 

“Well, that cute Chanyeol blushed madly, bowed again and again. After that he ran away.”

 

Mrs. Park was still laughing while talking.

 

Jiyeon bowed her head a little bit. Yeah…He is cute though…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Umm…How are you? I mean…yesterday…Um…do you have a headache?” Chanyeol was mumbling.

 

Jiyeon sighed. “Yeah yeah, I’m okay. Don’t feel weird, it was my fault anyway.”

 

Chanyeol blinked. “Really?”

 

Jiyeon nodded. “Yes, of course…I knew I couldn’t handle with alcohol but I just…” She stopped. I just didn’t want to make you upset… You really wanted me to taste it…

 

Chanyeol sighed and smiled. He held Jiyeon’s hand. “Today…We’re going to go to a special place!”

 

Jiyeon gulped. “S.special…how special?”

 

Chanyeol beamed happily. “Wait and see!”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Aww…She is too cute! Actually too cute for you, are you sure she is your girlfriend, dear?”

 

That was Chanyeol’s mother. Chanyeol blushed and whined. “Mom…”

 

His mother smiled. “Okay, okay…Come here dear.” She welcomed Jiyeon and called her husband.

 

The man came and got surprised too. “Wow, son…You did a great job, I see…”

 

Jiyeon was blinking blankly. Are these his parents…Yep! He is absolutely not adopted…

 

“Oh, darling…Let’s eat dinner! You must be hungry!” The woman smiled and grabbed Jiyeon’s wrist.

 

They came in the dining room. Chanyeol moved the chair a little and helped Jiyeon to sit down.

 

Jiyeon smiled gladly and sat down.

 

Chanyeol’s mother was so energetic like Chanyeol. She was laughing, talking and giving them their meal at the same time. His father was not that talkative though. Or he hushes because of his wife…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyeon was listening to Chanyeol’s mom but it seemed like she just wanted to talk…always.

 

Chanyeol noticed Jiyeon’s desperation and smiled warmly.

 

“You know, we’re new here. So my mom can’t find someone to talk easily. Please don’t be mad at her…”

 

Jiyeon looked at him blankly then she smiled warmly. “No…I’m used to it, you know my parents…” She shook her head while laughing.

 

Chanyeol giggled and gave her a grateful look.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“So…how did you meet?” That was the father. Finally he talked too but Jiyeon froze.

 

“Um…we met …” Chanyeol cut her words. “I was on the tree, she was walking, I saw her, I came to her and I kissed her.”

 

Jiyeon reddened and glared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled warmly. He said this thing and he can still smile…What a monkey…

 

But surprisingly his parents didn’t laugh; they just nodded with understanding eyes. “I see…Love at the first sight.” His mother talked.

 

Jiyeon blinked again but didn’t complain. They are weird…

 

“When will you get married?” His mother asked and Jiyeon started to cough. I’m dying because of a glass of water…

 

Chanyeol patted her back and whispered in her ear. “Relax…I’m sorry, she is…just like this.”

 

Then he faced with his mother. “Well, mom…you know it has been almost a week and we’re high school students...”

 

His father nodded. “Yeah, darling. Don’t make them panic. But I want you to name my grandson after me.”

 

Chanyeol reddened. “Dad…”He whined.

 

Jiyeon took a deep breath. This night should end faster…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

It was almost 9 p.m. Jiyeon smiled and stood up. “I guess I should go now. My parents will worry.”

 

Chanyeol’s mother smiled. “I want to meet them too! They’re my bride’s parents anyway!”

 

Jiyeon gulped and did a fake smile like the nth time at that night.

 

Chanyeol held her hand. “Okay, We’re leaving!” He announced and they left the house.

 

Chanyeol’s father turned to his wife. “They look so good together. Our son has found someone finally…”

 

His wife nodded. “I hope they will be happy…”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I’m sorry for tonight. I wanted you to know them but hey just…made you uncomfortable.”

 

Jiyeon giggled. “No, no! Absolutely not, they are so cute.” But not as cute as you…

 

Chanyeol blushed a little. “So…this is a…”

 

Jiyeon sighed and give a kiss on his cheek. “Yep! A farewell…You should stop noticing it…”

 

Chanyeol nodded while grinning.

 

“Thanks for tonight, Yeol-ah! I had a great time!” She sang happily and ran to her home. She felt happy.

 

Oh, no…I guess I started to like him…

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

sorry for not being able to update yesterday:D

I hope you like it^^

Thanks to ' saghmet ' and ' Yeon-hee '  for upvoting, I love you:D

 

Aww ...just look at him~~