Second Chance!

I Don't Believe

 

 Tuesday

 

Jiyeon was nervous. It was their second date and it made her uncomfortable. What is this guy’s problem…?

 

She was with her friends in her room. They suggested helping her and she accepted. She thought it would be useful. Oh, how wrong I was…

 

“You should wear this!” Soo Jin shouted. She was holding a dress. Jiyeon shook her head. “Just…a t-shirt and jeans please…”

 

Sun Hi rolled her eyes. “No! You’re going a date!”

 

Jiyeon glared at her. “Yeah, with a monkey…You shouldn’t be this excited.”

 

2 hours later she was ready. She was wearing jeans and a cute shirt…

 

Then the door bell rang. The girls started to scream. Jiyeon shushed them and got down. She shushed her mother too and opened the door.

 

Chanyeol had a bouquet of flower. Mrs. Park took them eagerly and sniffed. “Aww, they’re perfect!” She cheered happily.

 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and looked at Chanyeol. “Let’s go.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They were sitting at the park. “So…is this the date-2?” Jiyeon asked confused.

 

Chanyeol nodded proudly. “I…love the nature. It makes me relieved. I thought maybe it can help you too.”

 

Jiyeon moved uncomfortably. “Um…maybe.”

 

“Plus…I want to know you better. Till now, you’re a girl perfect for me.”

 

Jiyeon gave him a annoyed look. “Really? So cheesy, Chanyeol. And till now, you’re just a monkey boy who lives on trees.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Well, I liked that.”

 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. “What do you want to know?”

 

Chanyeol looked at the sky. “Um…have you ever fallen in love?”

 

Jiyeon laughed at him. “Pfft…Love? I don’t believe that nonsense.”

 

Chanyeol bowed his head. “Really?”

 

Jiyeon nodded slowly but she felt bad. I guess I made him sad…

 

Chanyeol smiled again. He was smiling no matter what anyway. “It doesn’t matter. You’ll believe it soon.”

 

Jiyeon giggled. “I don’t think so.”

 

Chanyeol stretched slowly and took Jiyeon into his arms. Jiyeon looked at him with disbelief and she started to sweat coldly. “What the hell?”

 

Chanyeol grinned. “You fit here really well…”

 

Jiyeon tried to release herself but Chanyeol was really strong. “Don’t…It doesn’t help.” She whispered.

 

Chanyeol sighed and tried to smile again. “Okay, but you’ll love it someday.”

 

Jiyeon looked away. “Whatever.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I’m actually kinda new here.” Chanyeol broke the weird silence.

 

“Really? So that’s why I’ve never seen you before.”

 

“Well, we came here just a umm… one and half week ago I guess. Actually It was my first day when I saw you.”

 

 Jiyeon giggled. “So, it was destiny to know you.” Chanyeol talked again.

 

This time Jiyeon took a deep breath. “If you want to believe it, believe it.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When their date got over both of them got disappointed but Jiyeon, of course, refused it.

 

They knew their personalities better, now. And Jiyeon was happy about it. Chanyeol was not a ert; well he was but not completely. He was funny, kind and thoughtful. But Jiyeon couldn’t accept him as a boyfriend. He is too clingy…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“So…We are saying farewell each other again.” Chanyeol smiled awkwardly. Jiyeon stared at him with a straight face. “Nope!” She talked and came inside.

 

Chanyeol sighed and giggled. “Well, some day it’ll be a certain ‘YES!’”

He chuckled again and left there.

 

A.N// Hi~~

It's me again:D

I hope you like it

Don't forget to comment please~~

Have a nice day!! ^^