Last Chance

I Don't Believe

 

 “Then…When is the wedding?” Sun Hi asked while laughing. Jiyeon glared at her. “Stop talking nonsense.”

 

“But you said his parents want it too…I want to be a matron of honor.” Soo Jin giggled.

 

Jiyeon sighed and laid down on her bed. “ This is our last date…” She talked slowly.

 

“But it doesn’t have to be!” Soo Jin cheered happily. Sun Hi grinned. “Yep! He liked you, you like him…Married already!”

 

Jiyeon glared at them. “Stop saying that!”

 

Sun Hi shook her shoulders. “Don’t you like him?” It was Soo Jin.

 

Jiyeon stayed quiet. I don’t know…Do I like him?

 

Sun Hi got bored this silence and shouted. “Then come on! We should make you a princess!”

 

Jiyeon stuck her tongue out at her. He already thinks that I’m a princess, you loser!

 

Soo Jin chuckled. “Princesses don’t act like they’re some spoilt brats!”

 

While her friends were laughing Jiyeon smiled and thought about her last date with her Chanyeol.

 

I guess I…love him…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Where are we going now? You know…this is…”

 

Chanyeol cut her words. “I know it’s my last chance!”

 

Jiyeon smiled slowly and nodded. “Y.yeah…last chance.” She murmured. I hope I don’t win…

 

They walked a little bit more, and then Chanyeol stopped. “Yah, giant monkey…why did you stop?” Jiyeon murmured.

 

Chanyeol smiled. “Because we arrived.”

 

Jiyeon blinked severally. We’re still on the street…

                                                                                                                                        

“What do you mean?”

 

Then she saw the tree. She saw the place where Chanyeol kissed her first time. A smile appeared on her face slowly. No, you didn’t…

 

Chanyeol smiled shyly. “I thought…It can be my last day with you…So I wanted to watch the stars with you…Like I said it before, you’re a better view but you need a good view too I guess.”

 

Jiyeon blushed. This guy drives me crazy…

 

“Well, you’re a better view than the sky too.” She giggled. Then she got redder and added. “I mean…The sky…I…I should stop…”She gave up.

 

Chanyeol chuckled and held her hand. Jiyeon loved this feeling. Actually she couldn’t imagine living without this feeling anymore.

 

“Then, come in my territory.”

 

Jiyeon giggled. “That’s a tree…”

 

Chanyeol nodded. “Yes, I’m a poor man now you know…Since the dinner” He was grinning.

 

Jiyeon chuckled. “Well, I warned you”

 

Then he helped her to ascend the tree. They sat on a branch. Chanyeol took her in his embrace and whispered in her ear. “I always thought sitting here with you would be perfect. Yep, I was right…”

 

Jiyeon bowed her head shyly. Then she hugged him back. “And I thought I would hate this dates…I was bloody wrong.”

 

Chanyeol smiled and showed a star. “That was the star which gave me strength when I wanted to talk to you.”

 

Jiyeon looked at the sky. “How can you know? There are millions of them.”

 

Chanyeol slowly got closer Jiyeon. “Because it’s telling me now I should do this…” He slowly got closer and closer.

 

Jiyeon’s breaths fastened. What should I do? I…want this but…I don’t want this…I’m gonna die…

 

When Chanyeol noticed her situation he stopped. “Well, now it says it’s little early for it. Stars are so double minded.”

 

Jiyeon gulped and nodded. She laid her head on his shoulder. I owe a lot that star…

 

They stayed like that for a long time. Jiyeon felt happy, she felt she could do everything she wanted to do, and she felt in love.

 

She raised her head and looked at Chanyeol’s curious eyes. “Something happened?” Chanyeol asked with a worried voice.

 

Jiyeon nodded slowly. She tightened their hands and kissed him slowly. Then she smiled. “Yes…You won, monkey boy…”

 

 

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

A.N// Hello~~ Like I said I just wanted it to be short and cute:D

I hope you like it!

Thanks to all subscribers, upvoters, readers, commenters ( LOL I have no idea there is a word like this or not) 

I had a lot of fun while writing it

You can pm me my mistakes so I can fix them^^

Take a Chanyeol firstly:D

 

then take a Jiyeon :D

 

See ya later guys^^