Fifth Chance pt.2

I Don't Believe

 

  “Umm…Jiyeon-sshi…I think that’s enough.” Chanyeol tried to be nice because Jinyeol was insisting on drinking more.

 

“Why? The bottle is not empty, right?” Jiyeon looked at him in disbelief.

 

Chanyeol gulped. “I mean…not yet but you’re drunk already”

 

Jiyeon opened her eyes widely. “Me? Drunk? No way, monkey boy…”

 

Chanyeol sighed while standing up. “Let’s go jagiya…”

 

Jiyeon giggled. “I love the way you say it…”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, it makes me happy and weirdly my heart starts to beat faster.”

 

Chanyeol grinned. Drunken Jiyeon is not that bad, though…

 

“Come on, let’s go…” He said and held her hand.

 

Jiyeon suddenly took her hand back. “I don’t want ito hold your hand anymore! At first I was annoyed but now…I have a feeling and I don’t know what it is.”

 

Chanyeol blinked severally. “What are you talking about, jagiya?”

 

Jiyeon stood up and lost her footing. Chanyeol grabbed her waist and saved her from falling.

 

“Okay, that’s enough. You’re going home.” Chanyeol decided.

 

Jiyeon whined. “But I’m having good time…”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “That’s nice to hear…” But he didn’t care her reply.

 

“Jongin-ah, we’re leaving.” He said to the waiter.

 

Jongin smiled. “Okay Chanyeol-ah. You were right by the way, she is beautiful”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Tell my dad, I’ll pay later.” He was joking and Jongin knew that.

 

“Yeah, I’ll be sure he knows that.”

 

Chanyeol and Jiyeon left the restaurant.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Chanyeeooolll~~I feel good you know…”Jiyeon laughed and started to sing a song.

 

Chanyeol blinked severally. “Imm…your voice is so good…”

 

Jiyeon chuckled. “Thanks monkeyyy~~” Then she looked around. “Aww, it’s dark!”

 

She hugged Chanyeol tightly. “Don’t leave me like that!”

 

Chanyeol was surprised. “Um, I won’t leave you. Don’t worry.”

 

Jiyeon was totally drunk. She was laughing crazily, shouting and hugging. She hugs…

 

“Jagiyaaa~~, give me a piggy back!!” She shouted again. Chanyeol looked at her in disbelief and sang happily. “Why not, babe?”

 

He took her on his back and started to walk. Jiyeon was giggling and playing with Chanyeol’s hairs.

 

“You know, you’re cute, monkey…”

 

Chanyeol grinned unwillingly. “Really?”

 

“Yep! You’re the…”She hiccupped. “…cutest monkey I’ve ever seen…”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “If you say so…”

 

Jiyeon started to play with his ears. “You have huge ears, jagiyaa~~”

 

Chanyeol reddened a little bit. “Hımm…”He didn’t say much.

 

“But I like it!” Jiyeon giggled again. Chanyeol could feel his heart beating crazily.

 

Then suddenly Jiyeon hugged his neck and kissed him. She started to giggle again.

 

Chanyeol was breathing fast. Okay, I can do it…Just a few blocks later we’ll arrive at her home…Just, be patient Chanyeol…

 

“Yeolliee!! Let’s eat ice cream!” Jiyeon screamed.

 

“N.no…We have to hurry…” Chanyeol murmured. Ugh…It is wrong to take advantage of someone who is drunk…

 

Jiyeon cried. “But why Yeollie? I just want an ice cream…You’re so mean!”

 

Chanyeol felt his panic. What to do, what to do…

 

“Um, Jiyeon-ah but it is too late.” Chanyeol whined.

 

Jiyeon screamed. “Let me go! Drop me!”

 

Poor Chanyeol let her go and started to pray. Please, don’t make something stupid…

 

Jiyeon smiled seductively. “So…you won’t buy me ice cream, huh?”

 

Chanyeol nodded with fear. Then he felt something on his lips. She kisses me…

 

He replied her kiss without hesitation. Her lips were delicious; her lips were what he needed. Then suddenly Jiyeon broke the kiss.

 

Chanyeol looked at her with his huge eyes.

 

“So, it is a farewell… I’m leaving!” Jiyeon smiled sheepishly and stuck her tongue out at him.

 

Chanyeol blinked severally. They were still on the street and Jiyeon’s house was 3 blocks away.

 

“J.jagiya! Wait…wait for me!” He shouted and ran after her. Despite of being drunk Jiyeon found her home easily. Chanyeol was dumbfounded. This night is not like I expected…

 

Jiyeon looked at him. “Huh, Yeollie, we did our farewell why are you still here?”

 

Chanyeol stuttered. “Um..be.because I…”

 

Jiyeon smiled again. “I know…Because you want more, right?”

 

Chanyeol felt breathless. Yeah, I want but…

 

Jiyeon slowly stepped to him and raised herself on her toes. She slowly grabbed Chanyeol’s face and looked at his eyes. “You’re perfect…” She murmured then she started to kiss him again.

 

Chanyeol shut his eyes but then he heard a voice. “Omo! Jiyeon!”

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe~~

I hope you like it

Have a nice day^^