Meeting With Him

I Don't Believe

 

“I can’t understand you Jiyeon… You’re a teenager and… Why don’t you have a lover?”

 

“Ugh, mom! Stop it already. I don’t want to talk about it. I have to go. We’re going to the café with my friends.”

 

“Friends?”

 

“Don’t sound so hopefully, it’s embarrassing. I’m going with Soo Jin and Sun Hi”

 

“Oh, okay. Come back at 8.”

 

“Yeah, of course”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“I don’t know Jiyeon. That poor woman is right too. You know we are 17 years old. And you just hate even touching someone’s hand.”

 

“Don’t start it Soo Jin. It is not my fault. I just don’t like people touching me. Didn’t you hear something about private space?”

 

“Well, I did but you act like whole space and universe is your private area.” Sun Hi chuckled and they high fived with Soo Jin.

 

Jiyeon sighed. “Whatever. I didn’t come hear to listen your nags. If I wanted it, I could stay at home too.”

 

Soo Jin rolled her eyes. “Always the same Jiyeon.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was 8.30 already. Jiyeon sighed and stood up. “Gotta go”

 

Her friends whined a little bit but they knew it was useless. “Say hi to Mr. and Mrs. Park.”

 

Jiyeon laughed. “Yeah, if you say so.”

 

It was a joke between them. Mr. and Mrs. Park were, well, of course Jiyeon’s parents but they were just…so cold towards her friends.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyeon was listening music while walking. She was happy as herself. She didn’t want to have a boyfriend, a trouble. Then she heard a scream. She ran towards it. Yeah, run to the trouble…Good for me…

 

When she saw a couple making out she reddened. “Oh, uh, I thought…Sorry.” She started to run again but it was exactly the opposite direction.

 

She stopped when she heard a laugh. “It wasn’t funny.” She mumbled.

 

“Actually it was.” A boy jumped out from a tree. Jiyeon raised an eyebrow. “So…You’re a monkey becoming a boy at nights.”

 

The boy chuckled. “You read a lot of books I guess.”

 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. “And you?”

 

“I was watching the stars. Then I saw you. You were a better view, though.”

 

Jiyeon pretended not to hear his last sentence. “You were watching the starts from a tree? Why not a rooftop or something?”

 

The buy chuckled again. He was laughing so hard that Jiyeon decided that he was drunk.

 

“Beca..because the loof is on fire..” He talked between his laughs.

 

Jiyeon stared at him for a while then she chuckled too. It was irresistible okay, the boy were laughing like there was no tomorrow and actually Jiyeon was listening that song too. (A.N// yeah, B.A.P- Hurricane, I love Himchan okay^^ sorry for disturbing...)

 

Finally the boy stopped and offered his hand to shake. Jiyeon hesitated. I don’t…do that…

 

She coughed severally and checked her phone. “Um…Anyway, nice to meet you?”

 

The boy put down his hand. “ Chanyeol.”

 

“Yeah, nice to meet you Chanyeol. I’m leaving now.”

 

She turned to her way and started to walk. Then a hand caught her wrist. Oh, no you didn’t…

 

She glared at the boy. “What are you…” Chanyeol cut her words. “You didn’t tell me your name.”

 

She rescued her hand and kept glaring. “And I won’t. Now I’m leaving.”

 

Chanyeol back-hugged her this time. Jiyeon felt like dying. Oh, no, no! Someone touches me, I can’t…

 

She was panting. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale...

 

Chanyeol let her go as soon as he realized the situation. He faced with her and took her face between in his hands. He slowly got closer. “So…You get excited too, huh?”

 

Jiyeon was frozen. She couldn’t say anything. Please, someone, help me…

 

Chanyeol leaned closer and closer. Jiyeon wanted to scream but she was shocked.

 

Chanyeol slowly kissed her. “Then, I have to be sure that you won’t forget me until I find you again and learn your name.”

 

Jiyeon pushed him immediately. “You ert! Get out of me! Leave me alone! Don’t touch me again! If I see you again, I’ll call the police!”

 

Her tears were falling down. Chanyeol gulped and looked at the girl. “I…I’m sorry…I.” Jiyeon cut his words, which was unnecessary because Chanyeol didn’t know what to say anyway.

 

“You’re a monster. You are a monkey who becomes human at nights! Just stay away from me!” She started to run to her home. She felt like her lips were burning. I'm gonna die...

 

 A.N// Hi~~ This is my first chapter. I hope you like it

please don't forget to comment^^

awww...look at him

 

anyway, just do what you should do:P : HAVE FUN!!

 

Okay, I edited it because a request came and I couldn't resist, 

I will update tomorrow, I hope

Since I'm on holiday, I can update it everyday^^